main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

What alien are you??

Discussion in 'Archive: Daytona Beach, FL' started by Q99213, Jun 2, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Q99213

Q99213 Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 3, 2001
    clickie

I thought this was ammusing. If I take it seriously I'm a Vulcan:

You were probably the smart kid in class that everyone hated. You're always true to your word, well spoken, intelligent, and almost always have an air of calm around you. You can come off as snobbish to some people, but that's ok. You don't care what they think of you anyways. Careers: NASA Scientist, Doctor, Sitcom Writer.

Ok, later I'll have to retake this for fun, see if my Romulan side surfaces ;)

edit: I knew it:

Romulan
    You are not the most trusting person there is, but that fits well. You're not the most trustworthy person anyway. You like to play your cards close to your chest and it's likely that even your best friends don't know the real you. That's okay though, because you don't really like them anyhow. Careers: Politician, Mobster, McDonalds Employee

Wow, if that isn't a complete contrast I don't know what is. Maybe I'm just destined for pointy ears :D

2. jackdoud

jackdoud Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 10, 2002
    Well, I'm a Breen. Or a boushh depending on your universe :)

You like being alone, and prefer people don't even realize you're there. In face, your mother didn't even know you existed until you were in your teens. You may seem strange to some, but you'll have the last laugh when you take all the money out of your matress and realize you're a millionare.
    Careers: Poet, Hermit, Dog Groomer

I don't know about the mother part but the rest seems to fit :)

-Jack

3. Captain_NoBeard

Captain_NoBeard Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 31, 2003
    Hmmm . . . it had me listed as a Vulcan who would beat people up, loves to dance and eat a lot, and listens to country music . . . wow

4. Captain_NoBeard

Captain_NoBeard Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 31, 2003
    Couldn't come up with a combination that would yield "El-Aurian". Oh well. Vulcan will do fine. I do remember a game I played a LONG time ago where I created a character who was one quarter El-Aurian, one quarter Human, one quarter Vulcan, and one quarter Klingon. He was very Force sensitive, was a great "listener", loved cooking (had collected recipes from thousands of worlds) and had an often inscrutable sense of humor (you would be too if you had a heritage like that!).

5. Q99213

Nov 3, 2001
    Sounds like a Springer guest :p

6. Jorda_Fett

Jorda_Fett Jedi Master star 1

Apr 27, 2002
    Im a pakled
    Im a hobo and a hitchhicker and a movie critic

geez... life sucks!

7. Q99213

Nov 3, 2001
    LOL!!!

'Can you make us go? You're smart, will you make us go?' Hahahahaha! Good stuff! :D

8. Jayna

Jayna Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 19, 2002
    I am a human.

I accidentally left the site thingy, though, so I think I'd have to re-take the test in order to get the text for you guys.

Oh well. At least we all know I'm human.

9. Karma

Karma Jedi Master star 3

Aug 16, 2000
    I'm a human too. How anticlimactic.

10. Q99213

Nov 3, 2001
    ewwww, how boring! :p

11. Minacia_Brightstar

Minacia_Brightstar Jedi Youngling star 5

May 23, 2001
    I got human, too.

So, apparantly I'm a boring, but otherwise okay, being. ;)

12. Q99213

Nov 3, 2001
    Wow, 3 humans! I find it interesting that as hard as I tried I could not get human. Hmmmm, guess I'm just weird ;)

But I did get the description from a buddy of mine at the site and Jayna, you are definitely not human. There is never a boring moment when you're around (especially while driving or walking up front ;) ), and I can name off a bunch of things that set you apart from most people I know. All good of course :D

13. Commander_Farsight

Commander_Farsight Jedi Youngling

Apr 13, 2003
    Well no supprise. I'm Human

14. Q99213

Nov 3, 2001
    Geez, I'm feeling really outnumbered here!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.