main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

MN What are the age ranges of SW fans?

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Keiran_Halcyon, Jun 15, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Keiran_Halcyon

Keiran_Halcyon Jedi Youngling star 2

May 26, 2001
    I'm curious to know what the ages of SW fans are. I'm fifteen and yes I'm curious about how old the ladies are on this board [face_blush] ;) :D Hey least I admitted it but that's not the only reason. It just seams to me that SW fans would be younger, I mean not very many adults have time to post on discussion boards (do they :confused: ). Well anyway I'd appreciate you ppls input, thanx.

2. Mos_Eisleian_Radio

Mos_Eisleian_Radio Jedi Master star 4

Nov 26, 2000
    I'm 32. I've been a Star Wars fan since seeing the film when I was 8 years old.

Phil

3. Bobafemme

Bobafemme FF Jedi Council Member, Chicago IL RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 25, 2000
    I'm sensing through the Force that you won't be 32 for long.

4. JediLars

JediLars Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 27, 2000
    Welcome K-H, check out the Intro thread, that will give you alot of back ground on who are the lurkers on the boards. Just a warning watch out for JediJeff13. :D

JediLars age 27 fan since 1977.

5. Keiran_Halcyon

May 26, 2001
    Thanks for the info guys, Hey fem you didn't tell us your age :( Wow I didn't know that fans were that old, not saying you guys are old or anthing [face_mischief] I first saw the original trilogy in 1991 or 1992, I was about 5 or 6. I loved the space fights and all the action. I've seen the original trilogy a billion times, evertime I got sick I'd watch it. May sound weird but heck it's tradition.

6. Salacious_Crummy

Salacious_Crummy Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 2, 2000
    I'm 23. Femme is later 20s. Mara is 30ish. Bria is around 20 I believe. Vader2000 is around my age, although I think he's a year or two younger.

7. Vader2000

Vader2000 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 14, 1999
    I'm 22 and have been a fan since I was in 5th grade, so I guess I was about 10 or 11 then.

8. Salacious_Crummy

Dec 2, 2000
    I was on a roll so I figured I'd post some more people's ages. :D Jedi Xandman is the same age as Bria. Kursari Gamma is 18 I'm assuming since he just graduated high school. Fenix is one or two years younger I believe. Master Eki, who never posts here but is sometimes at meetings is a couple years older than Mara I believe. If I can think of more people's ages, I'll spill.

And if I've offended anybody by revealing their ages, I have only one thing to say to you. :p

(As you can probably tell, sometimes I have a big mouth. I really didn't mean to offend anybody though if I did.)

9. jedigal

jedigal Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 21, 2000
    Me? I'm ancient. Just turned 34. SW fan since the very beginning, 1977, when I was 10 years old. I've been a fan longer than you've been alive, KH. :D

10. JediGemini

JediGemini Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 28, 2000
    You missed me, Crummy! That's alright, though. I forgive you! ;)

I just turned 20 myself... My mom says I'm an "official adult"... though, I sometimes don't act like it! :D

11. Salacious_Crummy

Dec 2, 2000
    Gem,

I was limiting myself to Minnesotans' ages. Otherwise I would have been typing forever. Plus, I knew lurkers like you from other cities could do it themselves. You didn't want me to do all the work did ya? :D

12. Bria

Bria Manager Emeritus, -MNFF Council star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 15, 1999
    Jedi Xandman is the same age as Bria.

Close, but no cigar, Crum. Xand is 20, and therefore older. ;)

I'm 19, though not for much longer.

I've been a fan since I was 15 (1997). :) Xand only saw the entire tril for the first time in June of 1999. :p

~*~Bria

13. JediGemini

Nov 28, 2000
    I know, Crummy! ;)

Yeah, I became a SW fan in 1977 also when they were re-released... I think my friends think I'm crazy now too!

14. Salacious_Crummy

Dec 2, 2000
    Gem...

You became a fan when they were re-released in 1977? I didn't realize they re-released ANH the same year they originally released the film. :p

15. Bria

May 15, 1999
    Never mind the fact she wasn't even born then! :D

~*~Bria

16. Master_Eki

Master_Eki Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 27, 2000
    Just to post to make sure that Crummy sees that I do post..I'm 31. I turn 32 in August...I've been a SW fan ever since my cousin told me about the movie in 1977 and saw it a few months later...

Master Eki (eek-eye for you newbies)

17. Keiran_Halcyon

May 26, 2001
    Yowzers [face_shocked] didn't know fans were that old [face_mischief] J/k, maybe I shouldn't have posted my age cause all the ladies are 5+ years older than I am :_| Oh well, thanks for the info.

18. JediGemini

Nov 28, 2000
    Whooops! Of course, I meant 1997! Darn that 7 key!

19. Fenix

Fenix Jedi Master star 3

Feb 14, 2000
    Good guess, Crummy. I'm 16.

20. JediJeff13

JediJeff13 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 27, 2000
    I'm the old one here - 35. And since Femme ain't talking, I'll spoil and say she's 29.

21. Jadis_Ionian

Jadis_Ionian Jedi Padawan star 4

May 27, 2001
    I'm 14.
    I can't even remember when I first saw the trilogy, but I didn't really become a fan until the release of TPM.

22. Keiran_Halcyon

May 26, 2001
    This is all very interesting and it looks like I've started a good topic but aren't there any girls my age on this board :confused: On other note I'm going to Valley Fair this Friday :D When I'm at the top of Wild Thing I'll shunt my force energy into my stomach muscles so I can stand it :D J/k I wont need the force for a wimpy ride like Wild Thing Well anyway that was off the subject but I had to get it out of my system.

23. Bobafemme

Bobafemme FF Jedi Council Member, Chicago IL RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 25, 2000
    I'd just like to remind everyone that if it weren't for the "old" fans, there'd be no SE or TPM. :)

24. JediJeff13

JediJeff13 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 27, 2000
    That's right. SHOW YOUR ELDERS SOME RESPECT - GIVE ME ALL YOU SW TOYS!

Okay.....fine. Here's the hand wave. Now gimme yer toys. :D

25. Bria

May 15, 1999
    In your DREAMS, JJ13. My toys are MY TOYS!!! :D

~*~Bria

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.