main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

MN What are the age ranges of SW fans?

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Keiran_Halcyon, Jun 15, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jaina05

Jaina05 Jedi Youngling star 1

May 14, 2001
    Hey everybody! I'm kinda new here and have just stared draging myself out of the lit. forum. Anyway I'm 13. My mom said she saw ANH with her boyfriend in 77 and FELL ASLEEP!!! She said it was too confusing. I go to Blake and I have a few friends that are into Star Wars too (though not as much as me).

2. Bria

Bria Manager Emeritus, -MNFF Council star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 15, 1999
    Welcome, Jaina05.

I'm Bria, the administator of this facility. :D

Hehe. Just kidding! ;)

Welcome all the same though. :)

~*~Bria

3. MaraJadeSkywalkerFF

MaraJadeSkywalkerFF Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 27, 2000
    Welcome to the group, Jaina05!

4. JediGemini

JediGemini Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 28, 2000
    Hello, Jaina05! I'm not from around here (MN), I'm from the Land of Lincoln (IL) but would also like to welcome you!

BTW, nice icon... ;)

5. Bobafemme

Bobafemme FF Jedi Council Member, Chicago IL RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 25, 2000
    Hi Jaina05! Check out the introductions thread. You'll get to know us and hopefully we'll get to know you. :)

6. Salacious_Crummy

Salacious_Crummy Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 2, 2000
    Welcome Jaina05! :D

7. Vader2000

Vader2000 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 14, 1999
    I too welcome you. :)

8. Jadis_Ionian

Jadis_Ionian Jedi Padawan star 4

May 27, 2001
    Welcome, Jaina05! I'm pretty new here too.

9. JediJeff13

JediJeff13 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 27, 2000
    DANG! I'm last again greeting the newbie.

And now I'll probably scare her away. :D

10. Keiran_Halcyon

Keiran_Halcyon Jedi Youngling star 2

May 26, 2001
    Actually I'm last JediJeff13 oh well it's my privelage since I created this topic :D *puts on most charming smile and says in most flattering voice* Welcome Jaina05 it's a pleasure to have more ppl in the MN board. *turns off nice voice, ditches smile and turns into a normal 15 year-old guy* Welcome to my topic J05 just to let you know you won't find any guys around your age (sept me and i think JJ13) in this board. They're all old ppl, you know the kind that get heart burn after having a taco :D Kkkkkk I'll shutup now. But welcome anyway, just to let you know I'm the proverbial Wes Janson of the MN boards so don't get offended if I make mean jokes :D

11. JediJeff13

Nov 27, 2000
    Wow Keiran - I didn't know I was 15. I could have swore I typed 35 a few posts ago in this thread. Hmmmm......maybe the old age is making me forget stuff.

And the day you out-Janson me is the day you get my SW toys. :D

12. Jaina05

Jaina05 Jedi Youngling star 1

May 14, 2001
    Thanks for the welcome. It's cool to find people I can relate too. I don't really care if there aren't any guys. Oh, and don't worry about me being scared away. I'm sure no one could be worse then some of the people I go the school with.

Again Thanks!!!

13. JediJeff13

Nov 27, 2000
    Wow Jaina05 - I didn't know I went to school with you. I could have swore I typed I was not a student a few posts ago in this thread. Hmmmm......maybe the old age is making me forget stuff.

[face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

14. Keiran_Halcyon

Keiran_Halcyon Jedi Youngling star 2

May 26, 2001
    Sorry JJ13 your name had me confused [face_blush] You know you shouldn't put that thirteen unless your thirteen. How could I steal your toys anyway :confused: I don't even know where you live. If you could tell me maybe I could steal them *starts laughing diabolically* [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

15. jedi7401

jedi7401 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 5, 2001
    I'm just catching up on all the older topics..I just turned 18, and I've been a fan since my crush exposed me to ANH back in 7th grade.

Technically, I've been a fan since about '94. :)

16. Stardreamer

Stardreamer Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 26, 2000
    Greetings, Jaina05! (he said, becoming the last person to greet the newbie in the process.... ;) )

I don't think I posted in this thread... I'm 31, and have been for two weeks now. ::chuckle:: Got treated with yummy cheesecake by Bobafemme and the visiting CFers at CONvergence for my birthday, that was fun... :D

17. Doright

Doright Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 10, 1999
    Just turned the big THREE-O my self.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.