main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

What are the chances of Padme....

Discussion in 'Archive: Revenge of the Sith (Non-Spoilers)' started by padawan_ry, Oct 27, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. padawan_ry

padawan_ry Jedi Youngling star 1

May 28, 2003
    My question is what do you guys think the chance are that Natalie Portman will appear in a outfit like that of the one Leia wore in Return of the Jedi. I mean what if one day lucas wakes up and decides he does not care of the PG rating, and put padme in a y outfit( i mean with all the jedi sluagther will he even get a PG any ways)What do you guys think?

2. Cow_Girl

Cow_Girl Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 15, 2001
    The Slave Leia outfit you mean?

I don't think we will see that again, remeber that outfit was not something that Leia chose to wear, We only saw it after she had been captured. Unless Padme gets captured by a disgusting crime lord such as Jabba, I doubt we will see anything along those lines in the triloghy again.

3. padawan_ry

May 28, 2003
    not exactly the same but what if padme is seducing anakin or just dressing up for him......

4. Only-One Cannoli

Only-One Cannoli Ex-Mod star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 20, 2003
    Remember...Padme is pregnant.

5. padawan_ry

May 28, 2003
    she gets pregnent, but is she pregnent at the begining if not the making baby like scene could be in the begining...

6. Only-One Cannoli

Only-One Cannoli Ex-Mod star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 20, 2003
    whoa....we're talking Star Wars here! Kids watch this movie..Lucas has to watch out what he puts into the movie.

7. Mace Windy

Mace Windy Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 3, 1999
    Yeah, I assure you, there will be no "making of the babies" scene in a Star Wars movie.

Star Wars is about fun and adventure. If you are looking for blatant sexual images, then I suggest that you look to get your kicks elsewhere....

:cool: Mace Windy,
    so windy, its scary!

8. padawan_ry

May 28, 2003
    YOU know what i mean it would show her in a costum a sudcing one then it would show her in the future and empathize she was pregnant..... duh!

9. Mace Windy

Mace Windy Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 3, 1999
    What is the point of showing her seducing him? We already know that they are married. For all intensive purposed, he has already been "seduced."

Padme is pregnant. Padme is married to Anakin. We don't need a scene of explaination in between. The audience can put two and two together easily....

:cool: Mace Windy,
    so windy, its scary!

10. Queenie Amidala

Queenie Amidala Jedi Grand Master star 5

May 7, 2000
    You must be confusing Star Wars with Star Trek.

11. ForceMaster101

ForceMaster101 Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 30, 2003
    You may be confusing Star Wars with American Pie.

HAHA!

12. Kizakh

Kizakh Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 27, 2002
    While I have no doubts that she will get captured at some point (she's got a trend to follow, after all), I don't think she's gonna get half naked.

Besides, we pretty much got that already with her magical half-gone-with-one-swipe Arena shirt in AOTC, remember? :D

I think that skantily-clad Rodians are about it for on-screen fetishes in SW; we don't need pregnant women in that way. ;)

13. QuiGonHrafn

QuiGonHrafn Jedi Grand Master star 3

May 25, 2002
    No chance she'll be shown is such an outfit. Besides I don't think that would be right in such a dark film. She will be at least 5-6 months pregnant at the film's beginning and I don't think Lucas will show Padmé 5+ months pregnant wearing something like Leia's bikini. It is more likely that she will be wearing the winter outfit Luke and Han wore in Empire.

14. Jedi_Jason5001

Jedi_Jason5001 Jedi Master star 3

Nov 30, 2001
    So isnt this movie suppposed to be roughly 3 years after AOTC? Are you people telling me that they have been...nookiein around for 3 years and NOW she has just gotten pregnant? Good grief that has got to be some birth control she's on.

15. crystal417

crystal417 Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 20, 2000
    You have to remember though that their marriage is a secret, so its not like they have all the time in world to do the horizontal mambo. [Like most newlyweds]

16. Jedi_Jason5001

Jedi_Jason5001 Jedi Master star 3

Nov 30, 2001
    LOL quite right, I guess I forgot. But you'd think that in 3 years they'd have been able to do something!!!

17. Estelita

Estelita Jedi Master star 2

Oct 29, 2001
    Ummm... with good birth control, it shouldn't be THAT difficult to prevent pregnancy for three years. Even we can do it in our less advanced world.

In Star Wars I'd not expect a skimpy outfit, but I wouldn't put it past Lucas to do another blatant thing like having Amidala's jumpsuit get accidently ripped right at the midriff. If there's a chance for her to wear a slave costume, I bet he'd take it. It's all about marketing now.
    Then again, maybe he meant to sell sex only in the "romantic" AotC. I hope he'd called it quits after that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.