main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

what are the most powerful force-users in the NJO in descending order?

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Maverick15, Nov 12, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Maverick15

Maverick15 Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 22, 2001
    I have no idea so could somebody help me out? I mean I guess the jedi masters would come first but then what.

2. Valiento

Valiento Jedi Knight star 7

Mar 19, 2000
    Kyle Katarn
    Luke Skywalker
    Kyp durron.

Not nescerilly in that order.

3. Lonewolf89

Lonewolf89 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 26, 2001
    Anakin Solo
    Luke Skywalker
    Jacen Solo
    Kyp Durron

4. -Vergere-

-Vergere- Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 31, 2001
    There have been numerous other threads similar to this, but I'll take whack at it anyway (EDIT: Kyle has not been in the NJO so far so I'm leaving him out):

Luke Skywalker
    Jacen Solo
    Anakin Solo
    Kyp Durron
    Jaina Solo
    Corran Horn
    Mara Jade Skywalker
    Ganner Rhysode
    Vergere
    Leia Organo Solo

5. Mastadge

Mastadge Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 4, 1999
    I've done this several times and have no interest in compiling such a list again, but here's the quick job:

Vader
    Luke
    Palpatine
    Kyp
    Kyle
    Yoda
    Ulic Qel-Droma
    Exar Kun
    Anakin Solo
    Jacen & Jaina
    Maul (I don't think he was too terribly powerful, just exceedingly well trained)
    Mara
    Leia (had mucho potential, but it's atrophied with misuse)

don't really know where Thon, Nomi, etc... would fit in there, and I've probably forgotten a few. And I don't think Corran belongs on such a list; he's not real strong when it comes to raw force power.

6. Maverick15

Maverick15 Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 22, 2001
    thanks guys

7. Valiento

Mar 19, 2000
    Kyle may not have shown up in a book. But you can rest assured he's doing something in some part of the galaxy. We just don't know what it is. Lack of mention doesn't equate not existing.

8. Mastadge

Jun 4, 1999
    See, that's how lazy I am. I saw "powerful force-users" and assumed it said EU instead of NJO.

9. -Vergere-

Jul 31, 2001
    I did not say nonexistent. I do assume the "most power Force-users in the NJO" to mean the characters at the very least mentioned in the NJO so far. Afterall, the NJO is a series of books, not a formal order as of yet.

10. Valiento

Mar 19, 2000
    It's actually an era, and has it's own era icon.

11. Azure_Edge

Azure_Edge Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 11, 2001
    *eyes bug out*

You put Yoda THAT low?!??!?!

*quickly grabs old Grov- err, cough cough, Yoda's name and tacks it back up at the top of the list*

Little green speech-impedimented midget troll or not, Yoda kicks ass, plain and simple.

12. Ornitier

Ornitier Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 16, 2000
    I thought it was Luke, Kyp (or vice versa), Anakin, Corran (needs to be jammed in somwhere), Jacen and Jaina equally, Mara, Tionne's husband (forgot his name... Ka...) Leia, Tahiri, and Tionne. That's a rough estimate. While she wasn't quite a strong Jedi early on, she has improved over time... I can't fidn the right place to put some so they just got jammed in somewhere.

13. Quiwan

Quiwan Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 29, 2000
    Luke Skywalker
    Anakin Solo
    Kyp Durron
    Corran Horn
    Jacen/Jaina
    Mara Jade Skywalker
    Ganner Rhysode
    Kam
    Leia Organo Solo

14. Mastadge

Jun 4, 1999
    You put Yoda THAT low?!??!?!

He was wise, but we have no evidence of how strong in the Force he is. We know he is pretty strong by the way OB1 compares his midichlorian count to Anakin's, but we haven't seen him do anything noteworthy, while we have seen the others I put higher do some pretty impressive stuff.

15. -Vergere-

Jul 31, 2001
    I think that is in fact the beauty of Yoda, and Jacen to a certain extent. Yoda could care less about showing anyone how powerful he really is. Clearly though, Yoda's wisdom and strength in the Force is unparalleled.

16. Jarik

Jarik Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 21, 2000
    Only including characters mentioned in NJO:

Luke Skywalker - extrememly powerful when he uses it.
    Kyp Durron - also obviously very strong in the force; we all know it
    Vergere - she's really pulling something over on somebody and even the Jedi can't tell who. She may even be more powerful than the 2 above, who knows.
    Kam - One of the older, wiser, more experienced Jedi
    Anakin Solo - would soon be surpassing Kam and rising ever higher on this list
    Mara Skywalker - probably damn well trained considering her husband (although at times she seems to have him trained; sorry, had to) also trained well by the emperor in combat maneuvers, very experienced
    Corran Horn - despite a lack in telekinesis he's experience, resourceful, and a good swordfighter.
    Ganner - he's going increasingly more powerful although his pace does not match Anakin's or Kyp's when he first started out it has been steady.
    Jacen - If only he would decide to use it more.
    Jaina - not as strong in the force as her brothers but prolly still stronger than the average Jedi and a great pilot.
    Tenel Ka - not terribly strong in the force; not really oming that close to her friends, the Solo's, but strong enough and in excellent physical condition (besides the missing arm that the idiot should get replaced) great in combat without the force - with it an added bonus.

17. Veng_Commando

Veng_Commando Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 26, 2001
    Salvatore or someone should wright in Kyle Katarn! he needs to be in the NJO so we can measure how good he is!

18. Mastadge

Jun 4, 1999
    strength in the Force is unparalleled.

Except, of course, for Vader. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.