main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

DFW, TX What Are The Most Wanted Figures

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by Darth_Snoogans, Apr 27, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Snoogans

Darth_Snoogans Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 18, 2002
    So....it happens every time Lucas puts out a Star Wars film. A plethora of kick ass action figures. The one constant that remains....I snatch up a Yoda as soon as humanly possible. But there are always those rare chase figures. Which ones are those this time? I figure Mace Windu is because I been trying to find him for days. I heard Dooku is...luckily I snatched up one of him. If anybody has a Windu but needs a Dooku....contact me. If anybody has a Mara Jade from the EU collection that they'd be willing to part with...name the price. Thanks and have a great day. I'll be out there tonight with some of the Lethal Death peeps. Catch you later.

2. Kurgan1

Kurgan1 Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 19, 2000
    The only Mace Windu that's out is the Deluxe figure. It's still pretty cool, though. The next one doesn't come out until the summer with the new Qui-Gon, the new Jango Fett (flamethrower), etc.

Dooku is definitely the hard one to find. About one out of twenty stores actually got him in.

Oh, and I've got an extra Mara Jade in the package. Next time you're out at the line, we'll talk about it, okay? Will you be there tonight?

3. DarthBanky1

DarthBanky1 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 18, 2002
    Yeah, Dooku is definately a hard one to find, along with yoda and the emporer guard. But the MAce windu does lokk extremely kick a$$ in my opinion. Has anyone else heard but i think that young boba is a hard one along with tusken mom. Can anyone correct me if im wrong. Also we need to make a forum justto trade toys for. Snoogans!!

Hobby

4. Kurgan1

Nov 19, 2000
    Young Boba, Tusken mother are both fairly easy to find. At the most, if you hit two or three stores, you'll find them.

Yoda and Hangar Duel Anakin are the only ones I would actually consider rare, besides Dooku. They are about as common as the other figures, but those are the ones everyone wants.

5. Darth_Snoogans

Apr 18, 2002
    I should be up there tonight. The Emperor's Hand...must be mine. I'll be the guy with the loud voice and the Wolverine dog tag around his neck.

"Should I call you "Logan", Weapon X?"
    "No, Wolverine...snickty snickty snackt!!"

6. Kurgan1

Nov 19, 2000
    Hey bub, I'm not through with you yet...

;)

7. DonnovanSunrider

DonnovanSunrider Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 2, 2000
    Muahahahaha!!

Finally, justice is served! All of the toughies to find down there seem to be no problem up here in BFE New London WI! :D

Yoda and Dooku are a blast, but I haven't picked up Anakin yet. I love the Dooku slashing action! Hasbro seems to have learned from their past problems. Ditch the ComTech and add features that enhance the playability of the toy! Woohoo!
    Yoda's accessories are a lot of fun too, these guys are well worth looking for.

8. Darth_Snoogans

Apr 18, 2002
    It was awesome that they included a cool little Sit and Spin for Yoda. I used to have one of those as a kid and let me tell ya...even a Jedi Master can enjoy that. In other news....I HAVE A MARA JADE!!! The quest for the Holy Grail hath ended and the fruits of thy labor are good. I'd like to thank Kurgan1 for the assist there. Thanks, B-Dawg!!! We had a great time out at the line last night. If I didn't have to be in the studio right now, I'd have stayed out longer. You guys take it easy and have a safe trip.

Hey, if you guys happen to like see Natalie Portman....kidnap her and bring her home to Papa.

hehehehehe

P.S. Whoever it was that just made me his bitch with Jar Jar Binks in Bombad Racing.....well played. However, this Jedi shall return.

9. Darth_Chocolate

Darth_Chocolate Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 21, 2002
    You here that Stone?? He said you made him into your Bitch. Why don't you get your Bitch to fetch us some more coffee and donuts for the line!! LOL [face_laugh]

10. Darth_Snoogans

Apr 18, 2002
    HAHAHAHAHA Okay okay okay....I can admit defeat. But that's just mean, man. ;-)

11. stone

stone Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 4, 2000
    that would be me.

jar-jar is a bombad racer.

12. Darth_Snoogans

Apr 18, 2002
    He certainly is. You showed me

13. Drayyk_Oloan

Drayyk_Oloan Jedi Youngling

Feb 21, 2002
    How many of the regular figures are there? The website shows 27, but I've found 39...so is that it? Or are there more?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.