main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Bloom, IN What are ya do-in for PUMPKIN-DAY OCT-31

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by MusicTrooper, Oct 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MusicTrooper

MusicTrooper Jedi Master star 4

Feb 22, 2005
    Well, should I go out and trick or treat,
    stay home and trick or treat,
    or

yup, it is a regular work day/night (4-pm to midnight)
    or
    go to work and trick or treat.

Guess with the 31-st on a Wednesday, the weekend before,
    will be big. I will have at least one party in armor,
    and one troop in armor.

Those of you with kids, must be thinking about their costumes
    pretty soon if not now.

so, let's open it up for discussion.
    any Death Star costumes out there[face_laugh]

ok, now that I think about it, it might not be that hard
    to have fun with.

2. lynxdarkwynd

lynxdarkwynd Jedi Youngling

Jan 14, 2007
    I was Darth Maul when Episode I came out, but I don't think I can pull it off anymore, since I don't have the kids duel lightsaber, nore can I go with out my glasses again [face_laugh] I doubt I can pull off any kind of Star Wars character (just don't have the money right now [face_worried]) unless I want to be a real world Jedi and walk around in street clothes with my Anakin lightsaber [face_laugh]

So most likely I'll be going as my costume winning "guy hit by a car" :D

3. echo-3

echo-3 Former RSA star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2002
    Im taking the boys out T/T . Im making a DVD of it this year. If it wernt for the boys I would not do anythiing.
    im not a fan of holloween at ALL.

4. Bodknocks

Bodknocks Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 25, 2003
    Working from 4 to 10pm. But the good thing about Halloween on a Wednesday is that you've got two weekends to celebrate it. [face_pumpkin]

5. LITO-JEN_VELASHUU

LITO-JEN_VELASHUU Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 21, 2004
    Well, I'm taking the day off and Jennifer's leaving work at noon. Once she gets home we'll start our annual marathon of "Halloween" films ("Halloween", "Halloween II", "Halloween: H20"). Then, I'll get in my Michael Myers costume so I can stand in the living room and stare at the kids that come to our door to Trick or Treat (Jennifer answers the door and gives out candy while I just stand motionless in the background, watching the kids). Then, once Trick or Treating is finished, we'll order some pizza and settle in for the Roseanne Halloween episodes marathon...

Sounds kinda boring, but...it's our tradition, and we love it!

And, just for kicks...here's a link to a pic of beautiful Jennifer and me in our Halloween costumes for this year; she was "Dead" Marilyn Monroe...and I was Indiana Jones.

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=57377075&albumID=1291809&imageID=16027832

That's how we roll, folks! Have a Happy Halloween, everyone!

6. greedofan

greedofan Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 13, 2004
    Mike is off, but I will be working till about 5. Then we'll pass out candy (We get TONS of kids in our neighborhood!) and watch scary movies. This will be the first Halloween in a couple of years that Mike has not had to work :) I like having a low key Halloween!

7. MusicTrooper

MusicTrooper Jedi Master star 4

Feb 22, 2005
    [image=http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a94/MusicTrooper/anibat1-10.gif]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.