Chic, IL What are you bringing to paintball?

Discussion in 'Mid West Regional Discussion' started by JodoKast74, Apr 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darthgoat Jedi Master

star 4
    Christ dude...must you ruin everything with your posts?

If you are going to cry about all this there is a simple solution, don't read the thread and don't go to paintball. Simple yes?

Yes headshots happen but you shouldn't intentionally aim for the head. I'm not there to hurt anyone and neither should you. People bring their kids and family to this event.

Stop being a cyber-douche.
  2. Bosh_Talk Jedi Master

star 4
    "Hey...who's a cyber-douche?!" [Star Wars reference...from the part right after Princess Leia calls Han Solo "scruffy lookin'" in Empire Strikes Back...only I changed it to what Jason just said.]

Bosh
  3. EliteMacFreak Jedi Knight

star 1
    Seriously--what the heck? I know you tend to be a little more explosive than some of the other CF guys and I've taken some of your earlier comments without a peep, but you're taking this too far.

As I recall, there really hasn't been much discussion on the paintball thread--I've been adding content to a slow topic, and unless I'm severely mistaken, it's open to the public. You don't have to read my posts, and if you don't like them because you think I'm disrupting something, there are more effective ways of getting your point across than actively trying to piss me off. What I'm saying is that you should stop and think about what I said, and if you have a problem with it, let me know politely. You may have inadvertently gotten the wrong idea.

Back on topic, the issue was aiming for the head. I said that getting hit in the helmet is the least painful place to get hit because you have a fat layer of hard plastic there. I've taken a half dozen shots in the head from all angles, and at worst, I've been startled by the jolt and the "whack" of the impact. If anything is going to send some guy's son or daughter back to base camp crying, it's not going my single shot to the face-mask--it'll be someone else's full-auto burst to their softer regions. In those rare instances where a head-shot is an option (read: the other person is far enough away and has solid head/neck protection), I try for it because it's a tougher shot and it hurts a lot less.

Finally, it should be left unsaid that you shouldn't try to hit exposed parts of the body. The conclusion that Goat jumped to was that I aim for the head in order to hurt people, and that's ridiculous.
  4. darthgoat Jedi Master

star 4
    st*u

Seriously.

Every single post you've made on the subject of this outing has been either:
    1-Ridiculously long and full of unreadable nonsense
    OR
    2-Crying and whining about "who else is upset about thez rulez guyz? amirite?"

This time you managed to cram both of them into one thread. Congratz on being a cyber-douche.

st*u
  5. Fett402 Jedi Knight

star 3
    Dude...you didn't have to use John Cena's submission hold on him...TWICE!

Man I can't stand John Cena...
  6. DarthAstuart Jedi Master

star 4
    I think the best comeback would probably be to just hit you in the nuts.
  7. Brickout Jedi Knight

Guys, the last time I was at CPX they had no problem with my water or food.

They sell food there and they want to sell it. That's why they don't want you to bring in your own. They could care less about the water.

Also, most of these rule apply to open game play, not private games.

With the exception of the camera and food rules, this place has the same rules as any other park.
  8. EliteMacFreak Jedi Knight

star 1
    A classic example of flamebaiting. Despite the fact that I'm not a member of CF, I do know a bit more about its members than you might think--that reaction was not unexpected. You're a hell of a lot of fun to play against, but your online etiquitte is seriously lacking (it tends to go hand in hand with a lack of mod activity). I'd respond to your bullet points up there, but based on what I've gathered you're looking for a fight, not a debate.

You're not far off. I believe that Haz/Goat said something to the effect of, "All right! A target!" ;)
  9. Bosh_Talk Jedi Master

star 4
    On Topic...you have to consider that if, in the highly, highly unlikely chance of it happening, if death or serious injury occurs via paint-ball shot, it would most likely result from a head/throat shot (probably in conjunction with a wardrobe malfunction, sadistically tweaked weapon or a dumbass who has their mask up/off while in play). Thus, head-shots are anticipated but discouraged.

Bosh
    "Logic, it's not just for breakfast."
  10. Hazmatt Jedi Master

star 4
    To Brickout you listen. He is as wise as he is sexy (and I mean that in the totally non-gay way. No, really).
  11. Brickout Jedi Knight

Awwwww...you're soo sweet! ;)
  12. TomTav Jedi Knight

star 1
    All right, what does "st*u" mean?

How long does paintball go?

WIth all this talk of nuts, I am wondering if I should wear a cup.

13. Hazmatt Jedi Master

star 4
    St. Thomas Francis University. Said to someone whom you think should further their education.

[image=http://www.stfuonline.com/stfu_shirt.jpg]

Usually until about 5 PM or sundown. Whenever they kick us out.

I'm wondering why you haven't in the past. One pop to the pills and you'll never go without again.
  14. darthgoat Jedi Master

star 4
    Translation:
    Blah blah blah

You just can't accept any criticism like the spoiled brat you are. You come on here expecting to be pandered too and when someone comes and calls you on your bull**** posts you get all huffy. Better call for mod accident because the spoiled brat can't handle someone on the intertubes!

Not only that you claim to intentionally be aiming for people's head. There is no other reason for this than to hurt people. Regardless of the amount of plastic on one's head, head shots do hurt and can potentially cause damage.

Furthermore every one of your posts have been a complaint about this or a complaint about that. DON'T SHOW UP THEN!!! No one has a gun to your head.

Stop crying. Grow some thick skin and post like a normal human not like a spoiled brat who is seeking some sort of validation or adulation for his thoughts.
  15. Bosh_Talk Jedi Master

star 4
    Now, I think everyone here would agree that I'm not one to bring negativity to these boards....and it's a natural fact* that Jason never bitches or moans about anyone or anything....so, something awfully irritating must have happened to get the Goat all riled up like this.

Now, EliteMacFreak, being both the smartest person here, as well as a nationally competitive swimmer should no doubt be able figure out, or at least write extensively about what the problem is.

* a fact as obvious as Darth Astuart's pea-sized testes.

Bosh
    "You're all *******s, so **** the lot of you!!" [A smiley face means I'm kidding]
  16. darthgoat Jedi Master

star 4
    Glad to see the fracking peanut gallery is chiming in. Dave you have no business in this thread at all!

You and Dartha need to go back a cake together.

PS-I miss you.

XOXO
  17. Bosh_Talk Jedi Master

star 4
    Well, it's apparent that you have no business trying to type messages without having your wife proof-read it before you hit SEND first.

Bosh
    "If I knew you were coming I would have baked you a cack."
  18. DarthAstuart Jedi Master

star 4
    Wow. Who's the flamebaiter now?

Oh, wait. Probably me.

I still think EliteMacFreak needs a swift kick to the nuts.
  19. EliteMacFreak Jedi Knight

star 1
    How about a summary like, "the problem is largely due to a severe lack of flying paintballs and/or a time machine to transport us instantly to Saturday morning"?
  20. darthgoat Jedi Master

star 4
    So now you are involving paintballs AND time machines? This mofo wants to UNDO US ALL. First shooting children in the head (even though they are "armored") now undoing the space-time continum. st*uZ FER REALZ!!! I seen teh BTTF dude. I knoes what hapenz!!!

AMIRITE GUYZ?
  21. Bobafemme FF Jedi Council Member, Chicago IL RSA Emeritus

star 5
    Bosh, I really LOL-ing. I usually LOL only to Overheardinnewyork and cats with invisible bikes and such.
  22. Hazmatt Jedi Master

star 4
    The only baking Bosh has ever done is with Mary Jane. He didn't even make brownies.

Haz
    "I don't know, are your Girl Scout cookies made with real girls scouts?"
  23. Bosh_Talk Jedi Master

star 4
    Nice one Haz..straight up the middle! Bob's up next, Dartha's on deck and Goat's in the hold.

Bosh
    "What is the different types of hash out there? We all know that it?s called da bionic, da bomb, da puff, da blow, da herb, da sensi, da chronic, da sweet mary jane, ganja, spliff, reefer, da bud, da buddha, da homegrown, da ill, da Maui-Maui, da method, pot, lethal, turbo, thai, shake, skunk, stress, wacky, weed, blaze, da boot, dime-bag, scooby-doo, bob, bogey, backyard boogie, but what is the other terms for it?" -Ali G
  24. ObiWanBottari Jedi Knight

star 1
    I screwed up and forgot to give Dan (Tate's Brother-in-law) the key to the locker that he had his A5 in. Could someone please give him my phone no., 312-226-2990? If the lock didn't get cut off and he left the marker, I could go get it for him on Sunday AM.
    Tate, if you read this, call me and I will make my mistake right. I got distracted (look out in your fossilized years, folks) and forgot to give up that key. I hope they cut the lock off, but if not, I will get the thing and deliver it to his door.
    Forgetful Fossil Lionel
  25. EliteMacFreak Jedi Knight

star 1
    I think that Tate deserves some sort of pack-mule award for bringing the most stuff to paintball--he probably could've used an extra four arms just to lug those two huge bags around.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.