main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Chic, IL What are you bringing to paintball?

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by JodoKast74, Apr 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darthgoat

darthgoat Jedi Master star 4

Sep 6, 2001
    We got the locker thing taken care of. They cut the lock off for us.

Let me know when you want to get the gear exchanged Lionel.

Haz I have your gear you lent Le Peng as well. We can arrange an exchange at your leisure.

Yeah Tate deserves something for taking a phone call during a game as well as bringing a ridiculous array of A-5s. If you think that is crazy you should see our room at Dragon-con. Tate's suitcases have this "explode all over the room button". Femme might say mine do as well but I have nothing on the Tate model of Cylon.

2. EliteMacFreak

EliteMacFreak Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 26, 2006
    The best part about it is that he was supposedly guarding my back while I was firing on people from the tower.

3. darthgoat

Sep 6, 2001
    Haha! Too funny.

Check your PM's dude. :)

4. Hawk-Bat

Hawk-Bat Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 4, 2003
    Sounds like it was a good time. Really wish I could have been there. How many people were there. I can just see Tate on a phone in paintball.

5. darthgoat

Sep 6, 2001
    Only 12. It was our lowest turn out in 3 years.

6. Brickout

Brickout Jedi Youngling

May 5, 2005
    Don't worry about it Peaches, there was a substitute for you.

7. ObiWanBottari

ObiWanBottari Jedi Youngling star 1

May 19, 2005
    Apologies to Tate for the lock thing at CPX, glad you were able to solve the problem.
    Will Brickout be at CPX for the Dollock thing? I usually make that one, but got another committment I can't blow off.
    Oldie One

8. Brickout

Brickout Jedi Youngling

May 5, 2005
    No, I won't make the Wayne Dollack game on the 28th & 29th.

9. EliteMacFreak

EliteMacFreak Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 26, 2006
    Hey, I forgot the name of the guy that got shot in both eyes by Tate, but if you know who I'm talking about, did he ever take a picture of his helmet?

10. Fett402

Fett402 Jedi Youngling star 3

May 3, 2005
    That was me. And yes I took a pic of it...just too lazy to put it up anywhere. Maybe sometime this weekend.

11. ObiWanBottari

May 19, 2005
    There's also a big game (for only $20) at Blast Camp this Sunday (May 6), which I am trying to recruit for. So far there are two of us, with another five a possibility. Anyone want to field the "Star Warriors" or "Endor Troopers" or the like? Check their website, this will utilize the whole compound, and might be interesting to those of us who already know the layout pretty well.
    In terms of diversity of play situations for a big game, it compares as well, and possibly better, than CPX. Plus, it's lots cheaper and was, for years, our "home" field. I like to think the carnies in that Dogpatch shack of a "store" miss us, too.
    So, now that you guys have made a big investment in paintball gear, are you going to let it just sit there? For me, it means letting about a thousand pounds of stuff just lie idly in huge piles, threatening to avalanche and bury me, unless I get it out. Plus my wife is wondering what the hell I am going to do with it all. Help. I offer anyone interested a full complement of armor, camouflage outfits, and weapons.
    Utilizing my feeble Jedi powers, I remain,
    Obi Wanna Paintball

12. darthgoat

Sep 6, 2001
    We've got a bunch of folks from our crew going. See you there!

13. JodoKast74

JodoKast74 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 10, 2001
    If I knew this earlier, I wouod've definitely made it but I promised someone to help them move on Sunday.

Curse my niceness!!

14. ObiWanBottari

May 19, 2005
    Alright!
    All I have to do now is find a savior to resurrect me, a nice long drink from the fountain of youth, some Geritol, Serutan, a transfusion, etc. Get the paddles ready, doc. Now where did I put my specs? I need them to find my cane! Dang! Everything on me has gotten stiffer except one!
    OK, Goat has given me a reason to soldier on, so I will be there. I will put a new wheel bearing in the buzzard tommorrow, so's I got some transportation.
    I'll be wearing the tiger stripe outfit.
    Anyone need anything as per my previous offer?
    I forsee the need for the force,
    Liobi

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.