main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

VIDEO What are you currently playing?

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by Aragorn327, Sep 3, 2009.

1. Chancellor Yoda

Chancellor Yoda Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 25, 2014
    Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 2: The Sith Lords

Excited for this one, especially now that I have the Restoration mod as well as all the good things I've heard about it.

2. Jedi Ben

Jedi Ben Chosen One star 9

Jul 19, 1999
    Two points I forgot:
    • You can set time of day, up to and including pitch black, with but a torch.
    • It has a first person mode!
    By itself, first person mode is scary. But if you really want to terrify yourself? First person mode in total darkness.

Life likes this.
  3. Zeta1127

Zeta1127 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 2, 2012
    I finally beat Eye of the Storm, the final mission of Episode III: The Fall in StarCraft, and made considerable progress on Episode V: Iron Fist in Brood War, reaching the final mission, To Chain the Beast, from Emperor's Flight. I have also been playing StarCraft II, having beat Wings of Liberty on Normal and reached The Gates of Hell on Hard. Of course, I have continued to play Hearthstone, Heroes of the Storm, and The Elder Scrolls: Legends.

4. Moll

Moll Force Ghost star 5

Jan 3, 2016
    Battleborn and LiS: Before the Storm - Episode 3

Ahsoka's Tano likes this.
  5. Ahsoka's Tano

Ahsoka's Tano Force Ghost star 7

Oct 28, 2014
    Will you go back and replay the original LIS game after finishing up Episode 3 of BTS? I was going to do that but I think I may wait until the "Farewell" bonus episode with Max and Chloe comes out.

6. Moll

Moll Force Ghost star 5

Jan 3, 2016
    Maybe, now I know more about Chloe, my opinion of her has changed a bit, which, ultimately, might change my final choice at the end of LiS

Ahsoka's Tano likes this.
  7. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014
    When I play through LIS again, I will choose the
    "sacrifice Bae"
    ending. I have purposely put off watching it until my second playthrough of the game.

8. DebonaireNerd

DebonaireNerd Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 9, 2012
    Deus Ex Human Revolution: Director's Cut

I've clocked up around 70 hours on the original cut and felt it was time to give this a go. If anything, I wish I had purchased it earlier because the boss fights are actually enjoyable on the Director's Cut.

9. Riven_JTAC

Riven_JTAC Jedi Master star 4

Jun 28, 2011
    I picked up Arma II on sale for 80% off on Steam on Christmas Eve. Either I am EXTREMELY out of practice or the controls are a lot harder than they were in Operation Flashpoint and Arma.

I really struggled with the tutorials and my first mission is not going well.

10. DebonaireNerd

Nov 9, 2012
    I've noticed that Batman: Arkham Knight is part of the Steam Specials. Is it worth the purchase at the discounted price?

11. Ramza

Ramza Administrator Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 13, 2008
    The PC port was never properly fixed so I'd really have to advise against it.

DebonaireNerd likes this.
  12. Jordan1Kenobi

Jordan1Kenobi Force Ghost star 6

Sep 30, 2012
    Well I finally got a win with a squad on Fortnite. I feel many more wins to come now. ;)

13. DebonaireNerd

Nov 9, 2012
    Cheers.

14. Reynar_Tedros

Reynar_Tedros Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 3, 2006
    Finished the first palace in Persona 5 and I haven't decided if I'll continue playing or not. Not sure the high school social life angle is for me, as it takes up quite a large chunk of the game. The combat is very fun though.

15. Ramza

Ramza Administrator Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 13, 2008
    Although it can periodically veer into OW THE EDGE territory, mainline SMT (Or at least Nocturne and the IV titles) may be more your speed if that's the case. All the solid combat, none of the social links.

Reynar_Tedros likes this.
  16. Moll

Moll Force Ghost star 5

Jan 3, 2016
    I picked that ending on my playthrough, will pick the other, even though I watched it on youtube after playing. ;)

17. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014
    I purposely haven't watched the other ending on Youtube until I play through it myself. When I saw the
    save the bae
    ending I watched a countless number of reaction videos on Youtube of it.

Moll likes this.
  18. Life

Life Jedi Master star 3

Sep 4, 2012
    Am still playing through the original Far Cry. So far, I have no idea what the title refers to. I am at present 60% completed with the game's campaign, or on level 13 of 20. It has taken me 13 hours of playtime to reach this far. I have killed just under 1000 enemies up to this point, a quarter of which were headshots and another quarter melee kills.

Last edited: Dec 27, 2017
  19. Reynar_Tedros

Reynar_Tedros Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 3, 2006
    I'm in that typical new year lull where I've finished all the big holiday games and nothing else is holding my attention for very long. Fell off Xenoblade Chronicles 2 and Persona 5 after giving them both a fair shake, and going back to complete more of Assassin's Creed: Origins and Super Mario Odyssey doesn't hold my interest for more than a few minutes at a time. That said, I'm having a good time with Steamworld Heist in short bursts. It just got ported to the Switch a few days ago and it's great for that system.

20. VadersLaMent

VadersLaMent Chosen One star 10

Apr 3, 2002
  21. Jordan1Kenobi

Jordan1Kenobi Force Ghost star 6

Sep 30, 2012
    That was literally me. I was playing Fortnite then looked at the time and it said 12:00, so I said Happy New Year and kept on playing.

VadersLaMent and Life like this.
  22. DebonaireNerd

Nov 9, 2012
    Jeez....just as I thought Deus Ex: Human Revolution had been perfected with the Director's Cut, they add in that god awful DLC mission. I never actually had purchased that DLC but I wish there was an option to omit it from the Director's Cut. Breaks the flow, ups the linearity up reducing the options of combat/stealth/coercion and, worst of all, strips you of your augmentation progression. What a terrible addition.