main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

VIDEO What are you currently playing?

Discussion in 'Games' started by Aragorn327, Sep 3, 2009.

1. Zebra3

Zebra3 Jedi Master star 5

Aug 28, 2004
    Just finished Infamous 2. I liked it quite a bit less than the first one.

I may try to plod my way through Planescape: Torment some more. The story is fascinating but actually playing the game is tiresome.

2. Zebra3

Aug 28, 2004
    Just finished Planescape: Torment. Like I said before, the story is very good but the gameplay left a bit to be desired. As a side note, I was extremely amused when I managed to "redeem" Trias by convincing him to go home but Vhailor attacked him anyway and we killed him.

Now I really can't decide what to play next. I picked up the THQ bundle yesterday so I may play one of those. I've heard good things about Metro 2033. But I do also have a number of other console games to play: Fallout New Vegas, FF13-2, Castlevania Lords of Shadow, Resident Evil 6, ZombiU...

3. Reynar_Tedros

Reynar_Tedros Jedi Master star 6

Jul 3, 2006
    The bold one.

Ender_Sai likes this.
  4. Mirax Terrik

Mirax Terrik Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 11, 2000
    Fallout New Vegas is outstanding.

The last game I finished was Dragon Age: Origins. I just got X-wing and TIE fighter working on win7 so I'm going to be playing those again.

Ambervikings91 likes this.
  5. Zeta1127

Zeta1127 Jedi Master star 5

Sep 2, 2012
    Still playing Halo 4 and Skyrim.

6. Darth Vrook

Darth Vrook Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 23, 2005
    I've been playing Halo 4 and as soon as I figure out how to play KOTOR II on my Macbook I'll be playing that.

7. moosemousse

moosemousse CR Emeritus: FF-UK South star 6

Oct 3, 2004
    Far Cry 3 for the most part with some Halo 4 and Black Ops 2 thrown in. Not done much of the actual story in Far Cry 3 yet. Mostly I've been hunting and exploring, and it's been amazing.

8. Exomnius

Exomnius Jedi Padawan

Nov 30, 2012
    Same Here! I love just running around and exploring and getting lost in the game world.

9. JediMasterKeno

JediMasterKeno Jedi Master star 1

Apr 22, 2000
    For 2 and half weeks I've been replaying Grand Theft Auto Liberty City Stories for my PSP. I beat it like 2 times years ago so I'm now using cheats to get to Staunton and Shoreside to get a bunch of Hidden packages so I can be able to get weapons like the MP and laser sighted sniper rifle.

10. TheRevanchist

TheRevanchist Jedi Knight star 2

Dec 13, 2012
    I am in the middle of Bioshock. I have to say that I am loving it, and I don't remember a FPS that I liked this much since the Half Life games.

11. JediMatteus

JediMatteus Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 16, 2008
    Dishonored is sick. Love that game. Even better than Bioshock. I am alos just started playing free-to-play SWTOR

Life likes this.
  12. TheRevanchist

TheRevanchist Jedi Knight star 2

Dec 13, 2012
    How is going? I read that free-to-play version is that crippled that it is impossible to play.

13. Zebra3

Aug 28, 2004
    Depends on what you're into with MMOs, I guess. Personally, I usually only focus on questing in any MMO I play and I rarely every team up with anyone for any reason. From that standpoint, the game is actually pretty good. The Imperial Agent storyline is one of the best, I think, and will keep you busy for a good long while. But if you're into more PVP stuff then I think you'll probably wind up being disappointed as I think there's a weekly cap on warzones and the like.

14. Reynar_Tedros

Reynar_Tedros Jedi Master star 6

Jul 3, 2006
    My friend and I have gotten re-addicted to Borderlands 2 (I went on a hiatus around level 20 due to other games being released) so we're busting through that on co-op. The season pass is going on sale on XBL on the 27th, so I'll probably pick that up too.

15. Jedi_Matt

Jedi_Matt Jedi Master star 4

Jul 11, 2002
    SWTOR, Dishonored...

16. Champion of the Force

Champion of the Force Jedi Master star 4

Dec 27, 1999
    Purchased Crusader Kings II in the recent Steam sale. My 1st game attempting a dynasty in Ireland was a hilarious failure. [face_laugh]

17. Ender Sai

Ender Sai Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2001
    Hunting with a bow, either pirates or animals, is awesome fun.

Hunting with explosive arrows? Unfair. :D

18. Deputy Rick Grimes

Deputy Rick Grimes Jedi Grand Master star 6

Sep 3, 2012
    Was playing NHL 12

19. Exomnius

Exomnius Jedi Padawan

Nov 30, 2012
    Wielding the bow is pure fun! :)

20. Deputy Rick Grimes

Deputy Rick Grimes Jedi Grand Master star 6

Sep 3, 2012
    Assassin's Creed 3
    NHL 13

21. MarcusP2

MarcusP2 Games and Community Reaper star 6 Staff Member Manager

Jul 10, 2004
    I just bought Borderlands 2, Dishonored, Hitman Absolution and the Walking Dead in the Steam sales. So probably those.

Or if Far Cry 3 comes out that too.

I love/hate this time of year.

Life likes this.
  22. Darth-Lando

Darth-Lando Jedi Grand Master star 6

Aug 12, 2002
    I bought Hitman Absolution, Saints Row: The Third, and both Monkey Island Special Editions for myself on the Steam sale. I also gave a copy of Borderlands 2 to three friends so we could finally all play together and one of them gifted Dishonored toe me in return. I've got a lot of gaming ahead of me. :D

Life likes this.
  23. Shadow_Ghost

Shadow_Ghost Jedi Youngling

Dec 8, 2012
    For nostalgia reasons, I am playing Pokemon Blue on my good ol' gameboy colour :).

I'm also playing Odin Sphere on the PS2.

24. Ender Sai

Ender Sai Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2001
    I got Saint's Row The Third off steam. Bloody thing crashes my machine on launch. Checking the integrity of the game cache has Steam download a file and it does it all again. :mad:

25. MarcusP2

MarcusP2 Games and Community Reaper star 6 Staff Member Manager

Jul 10, 2004
    PC Gaming Master Race eh?!!