VIDEO What are you currently playing?

Discussion in 'Games' started by Aragorn327, Sep 3, 2009.

1. Champion of the Force Force Ghost

star 4
    Just got an iPad recently, so have been playing a few games on it that I got from the App Store, particularly Ticket to Ride.
  2. rumsmuggler Chosen One

star 7
    I am currently playing Aliens Colonial Marines, the new version of Devil May Cry, San Andreas, and Lego Lord of the Rings
  3. JediMasterKeno Force Ghost

star 1
    Still low rank in monster hunter 3 ultimate and about to take on the first caedeus.
  4. Son of a Bith Force Ghost

star 4
    I recently installed a SNES emulator on my Kindle Fire, & I've been doing a playthrough of The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past.

[IMG]

I'm going to be playing through the best games of that era, and this was my absolute favorite! Super Metriod is up next! :)
  5. Lord Revan Jedi Master

star 1
  6. moosemousse CR - FF:UK South

Chapter Rep
    star 6
    Alan Wake and Alan Wake's American Nightmare. Both are great games, though the former is a lot scarier than the latter.
    Also playing Disney Universe. I know it's a kids' game but I'm loving it. It's great to chill with a game that's light and not overly serious.
  7. Son of a Bith Force Ghost

star 4
    [IMG]

Time for Half-Life 1 :)
    TheRevanchist likes this.
  8. Jae-Dec Jedi Master

star 2
    Just focusing on TOR at this point.
  9. Jordan1Kenobi Host of EUC Battle of... Games

Game Host
    star 5
    The Force Unleashed 2 and Black Ops 2, both great games.
  10. TheRevanchist Jedi Master

star 2
    Just started Final Fantasy VIII.
  11. TheDarkLordess Jedi Master

star 3
    KotOR and Dark Forces II
  12. moosemousse CR - FF:UK South

Chapter Rep
    star 6
    Remember Me and Crash Course 2, plus others I've mentioned before. Only one achievement left to get in Crash Course 2!
  13. ManaByte Chosen One

star 4
    Playing Uncharted 2 and then Uncharted 3 this week before Last of Us on Friday.

And WoW as usual.
    Last edited by ManaByte, Jun 8, 2013
  14. moosemousse CR - FF:UK South

Chapter Rep
    star 6
    Fable 3, mostly just making people like me right now before I continue. It's free right now for XBL Gold members and I highly recommend getting it if you haven't already got it.
  15. Zeta1127 Force Ghost

star 4
    Finally continuing with Skyrim, thanks to my senior project finally winding down. I have been intentionally not playing Skyrim very much, so I didn't get completely addicted to it, and, therefore, could perform well on my senior project for my Bachelor's degree.
  16. Ramza JC Head Admin and RPF Manager

Administrator
    star 7
    Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner: Raidou Kuzunoha vs. the Soulless Army.

It's an ARPG where one of the villains is Rasputin, who has escaped to an alternate past (Although, to him, it's the future) and he summons demons using matryoshka. Which, I think, makes it my favorite game in the franchise by default.
  17. heels1785 Jedi Draft Commissioner

Game Host
    star 6
    DC Universe Online.

Anyone around here play?
  18. Joshua Price Jedi Youngling

Sorry I don't

I done my fair share of NES, Sega, XBOX, PSX(1), PS2, and PS3 games

for MMORPG

I done Star Wars Galaxies: NGE (was only there for 2 years before they decided to close it in 2011), Requiem: BloodyMare, Sword of the new world, Star Trek Online and now I am back to Star Wars

I never really got into SWGEmu until I joined Return of the Force (ROTF) at http://returnoftheforceemu.com

I love how innovative they're making it, I am currently a HTML Dev for them but will move up once I get some debugging done to my editing software. I gotta tell you, I've never been more hooked into SWG again until now

Seriously, you guys gotta try it.

On the facebook page here: http://facebook.com/ReturnOfTheForce

we're updating it constantly with Star Wars related stuff, videos, etc. Give us your support :p

but seriously, check it out ;)
  19. vypernight Jedi Master

star 2
    Fight Night Round 4. Awaiting Payday 2 and Lego Marvel.
  20. Ichor_Razor Force Ghost

star 2
    Dead Space 2, albeit off and on.
  21. Life Jedi Grand Master

star 2
    I only got into inFamous because the second one was free for PS+ subscribers last year, but I loved it, so now I'm playing the first one.
  22. Ramza JC Head Admin and RPF Manager

Administrator
    star 7
    Fire Emblem: Awakening. Rapidly approaching the point where I manage to make my 3DS cost effective relative to hours of entertainment provided, despite this being the only game I have for it.
  23. The Hellhammer 7SA Forum Interrogator

Game Host
    star 5
    Nothing special.
    Have an urge to play something, but nothing holds attention.

Felt a bit of a temptation to resub to WoW or SWTOR, but naaah. I'll wait for Elder Scrolls Online and check that one out.

It's kinda hard to go back to singleplayer games after MMOs, at least for me.
  24. Champion of the Force Force Ghost

star 4
    I know the feeling. Maybe it's just the sight of another player running by you as you quest and reminding you you're not alone, but after 4+ years of playing WoW (sub ended back in 2011) I found single player games to subsequently be a somewhat lonely experience and have difficulty getting into them these days.
    The Hellhammer likes this.
  25. Legolas Skywalker Force Ghost

star 6
    Anyone here ever play Metin 2?