main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

VIDEO What are you currently playing?

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by Aragorn327, Sep 3, 2009.

1. rumsmuggler

rumsmuggler Chosen One star 7

Aug 31, 2000
    Alien Isolation and Devil May Cry 4 Special edition on PS4

2. Anakin_Prime

Anakin_Prime Jedi Master star 2

Feb 27, 2005
    Transformers Devastation, and I'm in heaven!

Blue Ice Cream likes this.
  3. Blue Ice Cream

Blue Ice Cream Chosen One star 6

Aug 9, 2006
    The beta of course... with an occasional break for Transformers. :) How could I go four days straight without playing Devastation? :D

Jedi Knight Fett likes this.
  4. Anakin_Prime

Anakin_Prime Jedi Master star 2

Feb 27, 2005
    I jumped into the beta last night, but decided to call it quits and go to TF. I'm having so much fun with Devastation. Buying Battlefront, so I'm not worried about missing out on the beta.

5. Davak24

Davak24 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jul 15, 2015
    Clone Wars 2002 video game

Life likes this.
  6. rumsmuggler

rumsmuggler Chosen One star 7

Aug 31, 2000
    I'm also playing the Battlefront beta.

7. Howard Hand

Howard Hand Jedi Master star 4

Feb 11, 2015
    Playing the Uncharted Drake Collection. Is it just me or is the second Jet Ski mission (the upstream one) one of the worst levels ever (in an otherwise good game)? The horrible controls coupled with the constant need to move uphill make it absolutely nausea inducing. The worst part is that everything leading up to that level was really fun, but now I think I'd rather just skip ahead to the second game.

8. Life

Life Jedi Master star 3

Sep 4, 2012
    Are you serious, lad? That section is one of my favourite parts of that game. The challenge is what makes it fun! Sure, it's a bit frustrating, but in a good way. Games are moving further and further away from these kinds of challenges and holding your hand, and it's sad. Some enemy placements are a bit cheap in that part, but bloody hell; time your movements! [face_frustrated]

9. Howard Hand

Feb 11, 2015
    But most of the "challenge" comes from the poor driving controls (with little control over direction and no control over speed) and skittish camera movement. It also comes after a relatively easy first half, making it all the more frustrating.

10. Life

Life Jedi Master star 3

Sep 4, 2012
    I didn't feel the controls were as poor as you're describing. Well, to each their own.

11. Chance the Jedi

Chance the Jedi Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jul 25, 2005
    Rock Band 4 on Xbone and the BF beta on PS4

12. Jedi Master Kenobiwan

Jedi Master Kenobiwan Force Ghost star 6

Oct 8, 2011
    SW: TOR. Imperial Agent class.

Send from my personal Jedi Starfighter

Jedi Knight Fett likes this.
  13. Howard Hand

Feb 11, 2015
    Same here except with the PS4 in both counts.

14. ReyPrescott

ReyPrescott Jedi Master star 3

Oct 3, 2015
    Jedi knight 2: Jedi outcast! I forgot how much I loved this game haven't played it at least 10 years, first game I had on my GameCube [face_love]

Howard Hand and Life like this.
  15. Howard Hand

Feb 11, 2015
    Started playing Bioshock Infinite again and it's shaping up to become one of my absolute favorites. It has to be one of the most beautiful games I've played. There's interest in nearly every nook and cranny and there are several visual moments with highly filmic qualities. The plot and characters are fine too but the main draw of the game is the experience.

Life likes this.
  16. Ramza

Ramza Administrator Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 13, 2008
    A sudden influx of cash actually has me on the bleeding edge for a change, so I'm alternating time between the Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection and Dragon Quest Heroes. The former lines up with my expectations from The Last of Us - a game that (correctly) made me suspect I'd really love the same basic mechanics with less stealth and awesome globe trotting rather than fungus zombies. The latter is shockingly good and feels like the correct fusion of Dragon Quest and Musou games, which I didn't even think was possible, but... I kind of want more of these to come out, which is the exact opposite of what my opinion was when they announced it.

Life likes this.
  17. Vezner

Vezner Force Ghost star 5

Dec 29, 2001
    Back to The Future on the Xbox One.

Life likes this.
  18. Ramza

Ramza Administrator Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 13, 2008
    Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain.

Currently this is the only game seriously battling with Witcher 3 for my game of the year pick, because it is just that ****ing good. I've heard a lot of complaints about the dearth of story but Peace Walker kind of weened me off needing Metal Gear to exposit at me constantly. Besides, this one time I slid down a hill in a cardboard box to get just enough of an element of surprise so that I could steal an outpost's cassette tape of Billy Idol's "Rebel Yell" and evacuate quickly. Of course, afterwards I blew everyone in the outpost up with C4, but it's the thought that counts.

19. DebonaireNerd

DebonaireNerd Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 9, 2012
    Deus Ex: Revision. There's surprisingly more to this than just a graphics upgrade and an update on the soundtrack. There's actually a lot of expanded or remapped areas which, in a way, takes me back to 2000 when I played the game for the first time because i'm spending a lot of time just exploring the locations for items and clues.

20. DANNASUK

DANNASUK Force Ghost star 7

Nov 1, 2012
    Destiny and also deciding to emotionally torture myself with Walking Dead Season One. Man, that game....

Boba_Fett_2001 and Life like this.
  21. Mr. Forest

Mr. Forest Chosen One star 6

Nov 1, 2012
    I'm playing 'Halo 4' to be ready for 'Halo 5: Guardians' tomorrow. :D

22. heels1785

heels1785 Skywalker Saga + JCC Manager / Finally Won A Draft star 10 Staff Member Manager

Dec 10, 2003
    I don't respond well to anyone messing with Clementine. Especially Season One Clementine, who is nieve and defenseless. Such an amazing game.

I'm playing Assassin's Creed Black Flag.

Life likes this.
  23. DANNASUK

DANNASUK Force Ghost star 7

Nov 1, 2012
    Usually with games like that, I tend to go for the easy, be an ******** approach....I just cannot with Clem. I've had to replay entire section because I felt guilty about how my answers made her scared.

Life likes this.
  24. ojisan

ojisan Jedi Youngling

Oct 19, 2015
    I am close to finishing arkham knight.. Such an awesome game to play

Sent from my D6653 using Tapatalk

25. patrickurrutia

patrickurrutia Jedi Master star 1

Feb 14, 2007
    For the past couple of days including this week ive been playing Dragon Age Origins for my Playstation 3. 3 days ive been playing the beginning. Now Im at the Realm of Dreams scenario to find the weird fleshy Sloth Demon boss.

And today I was spending hours on playing White Knight Chronicles II where I was playing the first game. Now i have to deal with that Awahsomething white beast boss thing.

Now im taking a break. need a break from playing RPGs. should play some online multiplayer of Call of Duty Ghosts Playstation 3