main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

VIDEO What are you currently playing?

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by Aragorn327, Sep 3, 2009.

1. Grievousdude

Grievousdude Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 27, 2013
    Lego Force Awakens and Lego Avengers

2. Deputy Rick Grimes

Deputy Rick Grimes Jedi Grand Master star 6

Sep 3, 2012
    Lego Harry Potter Years 5-7

3. Darth Perniciem

Darth Perniciem Jedi Youngling

Aug 20, 2016
    Replaying Portal (Both I and II) as well as The Stanley Parable

4. JediMatteus

JediMatteus Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 16, 2008
    im having problems really enjoying TFA lego so far. maybe its not my thing. too many puzzles maybe

5. Grievousdude

Grievousdude Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 27, 2013
    The puzzles areslightly more complex compared to the ones in the other Lego Star Wars games. It's not enough to affect my enjoyment but I can see why some people don't like it.

6. patrickurrutia

patrickurrutia Jedi Master star 1

Feb 14, 2007
    I jumped back into playing Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate for my Nintendo 3DS.

I unlocked the first Gold Caedus months ago before this summer this year. I still need to fight the first Gold Caedus and to fight the Tavern 5 star Jhen Mohran.

I also need to do a Moga Village High rank 9 star quest to try to unlock the Key quest if there is one. Dunno if the Moga Village Steel Uragaan will be easy to deal with or not

7. ConservativeJedi321

ConservativeJedi321 Force Ghost star 6

Mar 19, 2016
    I just started Star Wars TOR and have been addicted since. Shame cause school just started too really cutting down on my playing time.

8. Life

Life Jedi Master star 3

Sep 4, 2012
    University classes have begun again, which means that my gaming time will go back to being severely limited going forward. So, this is a perfect time to play short narrative-driven games that don't require skill. As such, I just began yesterday the third episode of Sam & Max: Beyond Time and Space. In this episode, a zombie outbreak has taken place, and the streets are crowded with shambling corpses.

9. Chewgumma

Chewgumma Chosen One star 7

Apr 14, 2009
    Attack On Titan: Wings of Freedom: It looked like Spiderman 2's web mechanics, developed by the team behind the musou games (Who have been really on point when taking on third party properties ever since they did Hyrule Warriors) and all wrapped in an AoT skin. How was I not supposed to throw my money at it?

What's that? It doesn't use the anime's soundtrack?

[Buyers Remorse Intensifies]

Yakuza 5: Took me a while to get around to dusting off the PS3 and booting up this bad boy. This has got to be my 2015 GotY.

Especially after golden moments like being the world's most epic taxi driver and punching a ravenous, man eating bear in the face.

Now if only I could stop being a complete scrub at Taiko: Drum Master.

Monster Hunter Generations: Because anyone who says I don't like games based entirely around a resource gathering/crafting feedback loop is dead wroooooooong. :p

10. bizzbizz

bizzbizz Jedi Master star 4

Dec 16, 2015
    been playing a bit of the titanfall 2 beta its kind of boring and isn't going to be able to compete with battlefield/cod

picked up deus ex so will be playing that soon.

really looking forward to mafia 3,pokemon sun,2k17 both nba and wwe and finally fifa

11. moosemousse

moosemousse CR Emeritus: FF-UK South star 6

Oct 3, 2004
    Doing a 'No Kills' run of Deus Ex. It's not easy. I keep finding ammunition for everything except the tranquilliser rifle. It's good fun though and I'm enjoying the challenge. Had a bit of a fail moment when I went to hack a keypad. There were trip mines in front of it and I could close enough to use it without setting them off. When I went to use it I somehow edged forward just far enough to trip the mines. It didn't end well. [face_laugh]:_|[face_laugh]

12. The Vanguard

The Vanguard Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 12, 2016
    You thought Titanfall 2 was boring?? I spent almost my entire Sunday to playing the beta. It was awesome! bizzbizz
    Just glad they will have a thought-out campaign this time 'round.

13. bizzbizz

bizzbizz Jedi Master star 4

Dec 16, 2015
    i didn't think there was enough substance to last long against battlefield and call of duty no

14. The Vanguard

Apr 12, 2016
    Well it was the beta. And we didn't even get a chance to see the campaign in action.
    I've got my hopes modestly high.

moosemousse and bizzbizz like this.
  15. Ender Sai

Ender Sai Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2001
    Use EMP rounds in the 10mm.

16. moosemousse

Oct 3, 2004
    I think the biggest flaw was not knowing about some stuff. Once I understood Bounty Hunt I had a lot of fun with it. I'm hoping they'll add sidearms back. Pulling out an anti-titan weapon when you're expecting a pistol is confusing.

Thanks. I managed to find a stun gun, so I'll have three options. :D

The Vanguard likes this.
  17. The Vanguard

Apr 12, 2016
    I agree, I actually stuck to Pilot vs. Pilot on the first weekend because that was pretty self-explanatory. By the second weekend I tried Bounty Hunt and after several rounds getting to understand it I never looked back.

I'm hoping they will have some sort of perk that you can choose to give your Titan advanced AI abilities should you choose to drop but not embark.

18. Chewgumma

Apr 14, 2009
    I'm trying to play Battlefield 1.

Seems EA hasn't learnt the lessons from Battlefield 3 or 4 though. The servers are dead as a doornail. There are even reports of players not being able to access freakin' Fifa.

Jolly good show EA.

[​IMG]

heels1785 likes this.
  19. moosemousse

Oct 3, 2004
    The problem isn't with Battlefield, it's affecting all of EA:

"EA is currently experiencing an outage. EA games, services & support may be impacted. We’re working to resolve as fast as possible."

I don't know what's causing this but I was playing Battlefield 1 earlier and I had no server problems at all.

20. Chewgumma

Apr 14, 2009
    I know, hence my point about Fifa.

Given that this has happened on the same day as the launch of the BF1 beta I don't consider it to be a coincidence. EA's server infrastructure has always been a fickle beast. You would have thought that they would have learnt by now.

21. Life

Life Jedi Master star 3

Sep 4, 2012
    Failing that, they could always just offset their game releases in each territory by a few days or a week. That way, the whole world doesn't log on at once during the first days of launch.

22. moosemousse

Oct 3, 2004
    It turns out it was a DDoS attack by a group called 'PoodleCorp' and not actually anything to do with EA's server infrastructure.

http://www.product-reviews.net/2016/08/31/poodlecorp-ddos-takes-ea-blizzard-servers-down/

Chewgumma likes this.
  23. DANNASUK

DANNASUK Force Ghost star 7

Nov 1, 2012
    Destiny

24. Ahsoka's Tano

Ahsoka's Tano Force Ghost star 7

Oct 28, 2014
    PSN was down last night, so I wound up playing through the entire first episode of "Life is Strange". I got the game free (first episode), I think with PS Plus, and like it. It's certainly a different kind of game. Not really RPG in the sense that most consider the genre. I most definitely plan on getting the latter episodes.

25. Ramza

Ramza Administrator Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 13, 2008
    I'd say it's not really an RPG because it's an adventure game, but that's me. :p