main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

What are you doing the weekend of Dec 13 & 14?

Discussion in 'Denver, CO' started by FenigDurak, Dec 3, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joseph_Orion

Joseph_Orion Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2001
    How late is this going to last? I'm going to a Lan party in about 3 hours (9am) and I don't know how long it is going to last but if you guys are going to stay out for a while, I'll definitely head on down. If any of you need my cell number just ask and I'll let you know as I now have a lot of time on my hands and can actually make the stuff that doesn't happen on sundays.

:)

2. SITH__CHICK

SITH__CHICK Former RMFF CR star 7

Mar 25, 2002
    Dangit, Jeff's best friends B-Day was this week, we are going out to dinner tonight, then who knows what.

3. PtrsonsZOO

PtrsonsZOO Jedi Grand Master star 7

Jul 30, 2001
    I've got your number Joey.... And I think you have mine, so just give me a holler when you get done :)

Kim-May! :eek: :( :_|

4. Obi_Wannabe

Obi_Wannabe Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 17, 2002
    To double check, the plan is 6 at D&Bs, right?

5. PtrsonsZOO

PtrsonsZOO Jedi Grand Master star 7

Jul 30, 2001
    Well..... It was more like 7, but we all got there and had a great time! There were many pictures taken and FD was supremely embarrassed on several occassions [face_mischief] [face_devil] And I, of course, left early, so who knows what other madness insued following my departure...

And for the record.... Reaper63 (AKA Ed) is AWESOME!!!!!! Great guy and he's even gonna help me & Terry w/ our BSG rigs :D

6. Sith_Slayer

Sith_Slayer Jedi Master star 6

Apr 9, 2002
    Yes, much fun, and even more much (?) embarassment of the birthday girl. Good to see Steve again, and nice to finally meet the "Ed". Keep in touch, guys.

7. Joseph_Orion

Joseph_Orion Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2001
    I wish I had gone to this instead of my friend's party. I ended up having to fix all kinds of computers there and it was no fun at all. I ended up leaving that place around 11pm and was just worn out by all work-no fun. Sorry I missed your call, Zoo, I believe it was you who called. Nick had his speakers up way too loud next to me, which was funny because whenever the bass would come on, it sounded like a train rumbling by and the damn things didn't have a volume adjuster. :(

I am glad to hear you all had fun though, I'll be seeing you guys at the holiday party for sure though :)

8. SandyShortsTusken

SandyShortsTusken Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 5, 2003
    Oh yes much fun, especially trying to find parking.

Lets see. There were a total of 8 of us, which meant that conversation could flow very well. Ed was on my left (a very boisterous fellow) and Jen on my right, and I got to stare down the table at the birthday girl. Intersting facial expressions, that.

Other things that I learned. I learned about zucchini, 19 year old girlfriends, weirdos on the bus, and what happens when you blow a horn.

And yes, Leah does turn a very fetching shade of crimson.

P.S. I also found out that she'll do anything I want as long as it is in the script. hehehehe hahahaha

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.