main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

What are you EXPECTING in CG and LIVE ACTION SERIES?

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by backdeskproductions, Nov 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WookieeWarrior9

WookieeWarrior9 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 5, 2007
    My first disk of Young Indy came in from Netflix and I got to watch it the other day. I was very impressed with the production value of the show. My only concern is that it won't have the same epic feel of the movies, but that's just a minor qualm and I could certainly be proven wrong.

2. Grievous93

Grievous93 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 10, 2007
    Well for The Clone Wars, I expect to see a lot of cool action scenes, a lot of cool new characters, and getting to better know the old characters. I really, really hope that the series will be filled with music from all six Star wars films, especially the prequel trilogy, though I would love to hear some new stuff written just for this series by John Williams. I would really like to hear him further develop the music themes, and especially ones such as General Grievous' theme, which was only briefly played in ROTS. As Grievous is my all-time favorite Star wars character, I hope to see him in many episodes, and really can't wait to hear Matthew Wood returning to provide his voice.

As far as live acting goes, I have no idea whatsoever, as long as it has good effects and a good plot.

3. Chancellor_Ewok

Chancellor_Ewok Chosen One star 7

Nov 8, 2004
    I agree. I think we'll see Jedi. They may not draw, or even carry, lightsabers, but they will be presented in such a way as to indicate that they are clearly Jedi.

4. lazykbys_left

lazykbys_left Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 17, 2005
    Are you talking about fans who will watch the TV series regardless of quality - the way diehard Star Trek fans watched the first motion picture? I'm not sure if that's a good thing. [face_worried]

I expect it will come out in Japan two months after the rest of the world. [face_still_bitter_at_the_RotS_"international"_release_date]

To continue my unrelenting cynicism:

I expect it will be written for television by writers who have been Star Wars fans since they were kids.

I expect there will be flame wars erupting all over the Internet about whether or not this truly is Star Wars.

I expect the Literature forum will require a National Retcon Month, if not two.

I expect to be disappointed because, despite my indifferent attitude toward the shows, I will still hope for the best.

I expect Trekkies will have the last laugh.

- lazy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.