San Fran, CA What are you going to buy on the 2nd?

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by DarthVader79, Mar 30, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthVader79 San Francisco FF Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    What new star wars toy do you have your eye on the most?
    I'm goign to buy the new hasbro obi wan and Anakin blue to red color changing lightsaber and the Anakin to vader action figure.
  2. DarthVader79 San Francisco FF Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    I should have called this topic, In what ways do you want to make George Lucas richer? :p
  3. JedHead1 Force Ghost

star 5
    Well, I know I don't have to buy the DVD Trivial Pursuit Game ;). Maybe the Anakin & Obi Jedi starfighters, plus the figures that go with them. Any 12" ones, like Grievous would be cool, too.

I'm mostly looking forward to the books more though, like the Visual Dictionary and the novelization. Speaking of which, the comic adaptation came in at TFAW at Metreon. Tempted to read it, but I resisted. I ruined the end of AOTC last time I did that. :(
  4. StarSmuggler Jedi Master

star 4
    Darth Tater is # 1 on my list.
  5. BlueHarvest1138 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Darth Tater has been out for at least 3 weeks. Toys R Us has a ton of them. When I was at Disneyland last weekend they had a ton of the as well.
  6. Harlock415 Jedi Master

star 4
    Star Wars Scratchers. The only way that we have a chance of making money off of what we buy. Sorry, adults only. :p
  7. Jazmachine Jedi Knight

star 2
    I'm going after the new Unleashed figures: Obi, Ani, and Grevi.
  8. StarSmuggler Jedi Master

star 4
    None of the toy stores around here have anything SW- I've been checking for Darth Tater for a while now, so I just assumed he wasn't coming out until Mid. Madness. Anyway, I still want the little spud of darkness.

Snowspeeder and Millenuim Falcon Titanium ships
  9. JedHead1 Force Ghost

star 5
    I'll probably be getting the Ani Unleashed as well. After finally getting the elusive Slave Leia Unleashed, I can concentrate on the other figures. Thank you, Ebay!
  10. TionneHawk Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Just two things....

Darth Tater

and

Dark M&M's
    :D
  11. Rogue6 Force Ghost

star 2
    I'd love to get my hands on anything! But alas, I'll be busy with some wedding...

... oh right, MY Wedding...

Someone save me a cool toy! I'll be gone on honeymoon till April 10th!!!

12. ID-2132 Jedi Knight

star 1
    I got a 12' Darth Sidius...Eva saw it.
    I love Eva.
    I also got the Lego Tie Fighter, because it had the Tie pilot, and Vader with the light-up light saber...lol.

I'm such a dork...lol.
  13. JedHead1 Force Ghost

star 5
    Still looking for the 12" Barriss Offee and Shaak Ti. If anyone finds one, I'll buy 'em off ya!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.