main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Pittsburgh, PA What are you into other than SW?

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Oola_Twilek, Dec 19, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oola_Twilek

Oola_Twilek Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 25, 2000
    What are your Favorite Movies,Music, TV or whatever other than SW?

2. Darth_Gohan

Darth_Gohan Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 6, 2000
    Movie: indiana jones, Army of darkness

Music: weezer, U2, the cure

Cartoon: Dragonball Z

Fav book: harry potter series and, the cronicles of narnia

videogame: final fantasy 7 and 8

sport: soccer

school activities: chorus, spring musical

3. Darth_Gohan

Darth_Gohan Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 6, 2000
    Music: The Cure, New Order, Depeche Mode, Weezer, Blur, Cake, Orgy, Iggy Pop, Prodigy, U2, The Dandy Warhols.....

Movies: Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels; Trainspotting; Indiana Jones; Army of Darkness; Evil Dead; and Monty Python. (oh and I can't forget Blue Juice and Hackers :p lol)
    Pretty much anything with Harrison Ford, Sean Connery, Jonny Lee Miller, Ewan McGregor, or John Cusack.

Books: I Just finished all 4 Harry Potter books (Don't make fun of me!), The Cronicles of Narnia, and I am currently reading The Ultimate Hitchikers Guide to the galaxy.

TV: Don't watch much... Just Tenchi
    Games: None

I do Lots of artwork... mostly drawing at the time being bc. it is homework.

ok I think that long enough....

4. Oola_Twilek

Nov 25, 2000
    BLAH!!!!I jut typed that whole thing without realizing that my brother was still logged on!!!!!!

SO THAT ABOVE MESSGAGE IS FROM ME! OOLA!!!

5. Rox

Rox Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 24, 2000
    Music: Metallica, Lynrd Skynrd, Deftones, Korn, Limp Bizkuit(1st album only they sold out after that), Stone temple Pilots, Zepplin, Sublime

Movies: Evil dead 1,2 AoD, Clerks, Star Trek Series, Indiana Jones Flicks, Dune(the movie not the mini-series), Dazed and Confused

Books: The Shanarra Series pretty much Terry Brooks in general, Fred Saberhagens' Sword series, I can't forget Tolkien The Star Wars Killer. I'm sorry but Lord of the Rings is gonna blow Star Wars away.

TV: DBZ, The Simpson's, Third Rock,

Video Games: Tony Hawk 2, Civilization, Command and Conquer

Sports: hockey, football

Hobbies: sports, drawing, job hunting, figuring out how to use my wacom tablet correctly

6. WessidePat

WessidePat Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 8, 1999
    Music: Insane Clown Posse, System of a Down, Rage Against the Machine, Nine Inch Nails, The Darkest of the Hillside Thickets, etc.

Movies: Braveheart, The Matrix, Pulp Fiction, Gladiator, Mad Max Trilogy, Evil Dead Trilogy, etc. And anything with Samuel L. Jackson (especially 187)

Books: Tolkien and Lovecraft

Sports: Hockey, football, and baseball

I also am big into role-playing (mostly Dungeons & Dragons) and all aspects of being psychopathic.

7. Darth McClain

Darth McClain Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2000
    Movies: James Bond, Indiana Jones, The Matrix

Books: some Star Trek

and thats about it.

8. Oola_Twilek

Nov 25, 2000
    Blah... how could I Forget about clerks, mall rats, chasing amy, and dogma.....ya! Kevin Smith

9. Oola_Twilek

Nov 25, 2000
    Blah... how could I Forget about clerks, mall rats, chasing amy, and dogma.....ya! Kevin Smith

10. Darth McClain

Feb 5, 2000
    Blah..get on ICQ.

11. Oola_Twilek

Nov 25, 2000
    I keep saying "blah" what up with that? I think I am going crazy.... posting the same message 2 times and stuff....

12. Darth McClain

Feb 5, 2000
    I think you are crazy, Oola. ;-)

13. virtue1st

virtue1st Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 13, 1998
    Music: Rush, Led Zep, The Beatles, Tom Petty, Gathering Field, various classical stuff

Movies: Braveheart, Indiana Jones films, The Professional, Unforgiven, Dark City, Princess Bride, Ninja Scroll, Hitchcock flicks

Books: JRR Tolkien, CS Lewis, GK Chesterton, George RR Martin ("A Song of Ice & Fire" is insanely great), Stephen King, Dean Koontz, and comics and manga

TV: MST3K when it was still on. Animated Batman, Tenchi, Gundam. And I'll admit...I like the Powerpuff Girls.

14. Oola_Twilek

Nov 25, 2000
    I love the power puff girls... I got my bubbles watch on now... :)

15. virtue1st

virtue1st Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 13, 1998
    Heh. Bubbles rocks.

BTW, Oola, I need to re-add you to my ICQ list. I noticed a "pokinatchagrrrl" on my list over the past few days, but had no clue who it was, so I deleted the name. Then when I saw pokinatchagrrrl as part of your website address, I felt really dumb :) I'm at work now, but I'll add you when I get back home.

16. Oola_Twilek

Nov 25, 2000
    ok thats cool I use my AOL instant messanger more though.... I allways forget to turn my ICQ on....

17. Darth McClain

Feb 5, 2000
    I can attest to that. :)

18. Corell

Corell Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 5, 2000
    Music: Anything with a good beat (this means urban beat, pop, some rap, R&B)

Movies: Indiana Jones, Unbrakeable, Gone In 60 Seconds...ummm....Blade, end of Days...anything with car chases or shooting or whatever. Action.

Books: Anything by Michael A. Stackpole (except Eyes of Silver, that sucked), ancient history (real or fiction; there was a book i really like, historical fiction, I just can't think of the name...I know it was about a warrior woman named Barra and her pet wolf named Greagduz and her two sidekicks. She's got this giant axe and there's cussing on every single page. Really cool.)

Video games: Zelda (Ocarina of Time, haven't played Majora's Mask yet)

Sports: Volleyball, horseback riding, wallclimbing

Hobbies: Writing non-SW related stories and drawing the characters in them. Playing the clarinet. Taking apart any broken electronics around the house and trying to reamke something else.

19. Darth McClain

Feb 5, 2000
    Cool, Corell.

20. Corell

Jul 5, 2000
    I just remembered the name of the book with the warrior woman! It's Iron Dawn.

And I love Majora's Mask (that skull kid stole Epona! *waves fist at skull kid*)

21. Darth McClain

Feb 5, 2000
    Umm..okay then. :)

22. Corell

Jul 5, 2000
    LoL. The Skull Kid is the game's villain. He stole my horse.

23. Darth McClain

Feb 5, 2000
    Sounds interesting, Corell. Somebody stole your horse... :)

24. Rox

Rox Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 24, 2000
    I just got Quake III Arena for Dreamcast, playing it with a controller is pretty hard. I have to get the keyboard for DC, then I'll be able to beat my little brother at it.

25. Liz Skywalker

Liz Skywalker Ex-Mod star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 13, 2000
    I'm into Dune, Star Trek: TNG, Dune, political thrillers, Dune, Green Day, The Skulls, Dune, Jeopardy, Dune, boy bands, Dune, Dave Barry, Dune, soccer, and Dune. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.