main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Pittsburgh, PA What are you into other than SW?

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Oola_Twilek, Dec 19, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rox

Rox Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 24, 2000
    Yeah Dune kicks butt

2. WessidePat

WessidePat Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 8, 1999
    Yeah I usually fold space in my spare time. ;)

3. Darth_Gohan

Darth_Gohan Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 6, 2000
    what is everyones favorite video game??

mine is eather final fantasy 7 or xenogears

4. Rox

Rox Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 24, 2000
    right now it's Tony Hawl 2, but my alltime favorite is final fantasy 3, i never get tired of playing it.

5. greencat336

greencat336 Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 27, 2001
    Video game: Spyro I, II, III. I just love going around breathing fire on things! I have dragon issues.

Books: My favorite is whatever new book I curently have in my hands. . . also, Octavia Butler (she was at Borders a couple of weeks ago, YIPEE), George R. R. Martin's "A Song of Ice and Fire" Series (Gods, I hate waiting for the next episode in a series I like), Kim Robinson's Mars series, The Harry Potter series [do you think SW people are particularly attracted to series or is it just me ;) ] I also like reading history, mainly US and Asian.
    I like the Narnia Series and Lord of the Rings, too!

Movies: Action, Sci-Fi, and Romantic comedies

Music: Depends on how I feel at the moment. Anything from classical to alternative to classic rock.

6. NGazer

NGazer Jedi Youngling

Feb 22, 2001
    Music: TooL, Goldfinger, Deftones, Third Eye Blind, The Clarks (woot pgh!), Weezer

Movies: Um, Star Wars, Gladiator, Jurassic Park, Braveheart, The Rock (pretty much anything with Sean Connery, including Bond), The Matrix, Dogma, X-Men

Books: Tim Zahn stuff, Tom Clancy, all Star Wars books, Michael Crichton's earlier works, Catcher in the Rye

Sports: Soccer, Hockey

TV: Simpsons and Penguins games

Video games: Team Fortress Classic (even tho my clan just broke up :(, you can still see how great we were at www.clan4h.com), also Zelda and Chrono Trigger (btw anyone that likes these games, I found some orchestrated versions of their theme songs on Napster, they are really cool!)

Hobbies: SWRPG once in a while, sightseeing

7. corran_16201

corran_16201 Jedi Master star 3

Nov 28, 2000
    Movies: Top Gun,Tombstone,X-Men,Indiana Jones,Flight of the Intruders

Books:anything by Stephen Coonts, The Meg,The Trench. Currently reading Hannibal.

Music: I listen to WDVE a lot

Video Games: Janes Fighters Anthology, Janes WWII fighters, Alien vs Predator, Luffwaffe Command.

8. MaxVeers

MaxVeers TFN FanFilms Staff, Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 24, 2000
    Music: Movie soundtracks are my favorite.

Movies: Star Wars, Gladiator, The Rock, all the James Bond movies, The Patriot, Armageddon, Saving Private Ryan, The Shawshank Redemption, Mission: Impossible 2, Frequency...you name it.

Books: Star Wars novels, naturally, but also Scott Adams (Dilbert) and anything new and interesting.

Sports: Hockey, Cross-Country, Track

TV: The Simpsons, Futurama, Family Guy, and Dilbert

Video games: I prefer PC to console, but I do own an N64 and PSX. As for PC games, Unreal Tournament and Half-Life are my two favorites, but I've played or own basically any recent, good game.

Hobbies: Reading, writing, drawing, filmmaking, programming, and the 501st Legion ( http://www.501st.com ).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.