What are you listening to now/What was the last CD you bought?

Discussion in 'FanForce Community' started by TheBoogieMan, Oct 17, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheBoogieMan Manager Emeritus

star 6
    Today I bought Dark Side of the Moon, Pink Floyd; Feels Like Home, Norah Jones; and Acoustic, John Lennon. :D
  2. JED1 Jedi Master

star 4
    Confessions on a dancefloor by Madonna [face_dancing] She's back on form with this one!
  3. erikkin_novalogg Jedi Youngling

star 1
    The last CD I bought was Pearl Jam - Rear View Mirror: Greatest Hits, but I'm listening to Rush's cover of Summertime Blues, Rush is awesome:D
  4. TheBoogieMan Manager Emeritus

star 6
    I'm still listening to Dark Side of the Moon. It is just a fantastic album, I can't believe I wasn't a Pink Floyd fan earlier.
  5. PulsarSkate Ex-Mod

star 7
    My love affair with Ryan Adams continues. I am completely in love with the song 'Come Pick me Up' from Heartbreaker

6. TheBoogieMan Manager Emeritus

star 6
    My Pink Floyd addiction continues with 'Wish You Were Here', purchased today. :D
  7. JED1 Jedi Master

star 4
    I tried to post that as a recommendation to you Dan but I was having trouble with the boards so glad you got it anyhow, Wish You were here is my favourite Floyd album, I just love cranking up the volume on "Shine on You Crazy Diamond"
  8. TheBoogieMan Manager Emeritus

star 6
    Hey, that's cool George. Great minds think alike, eh? :p

It's a fantastic album, probably not quite as whistleable as Dark Side of the Moon, but great listening material nonetheless.
  9. JED1 Jedi Master

star 4
    I don't know if you have it or not, Dan but my next Floyd recommendation would be the live album "Delicate Sound of Thunder" it's post Roger Waters but still absolutely brilliant. I was lucky enough to see them on that tour so the album has special meaning for me but I think you would love it!
  10. TheBoogieMan Manager Emeritus

star 6
    Delicate Sound of Thunder, eh? I'll keep an eye out for it.

To tell the truth though, next on my Pink Floyd hitlist is "The Wall" and "Animals".

I would have loved to have seen them live!!!
  11. erikkin_novalogg Jedi Youngling

star 1
    I just picked up TOOL's Undertow its really good:D
  12. LadyZaraMarta Jedi Knight

star 5
    Have the new 'Enya' on order.
  13. TheBoogieMan Manager Emeritus

star 6
    There is a new Enya coming out?
  14. Lord-Wiz Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Har Mar Superstar - The Handler. didn't think i would like it, but it has taken me by surprise. it's very good.

EDIT: speling :p
  15. LadyZaraMarta Jedi Knight

star 5
    Yes! New Enya cd due out last of November.
  16. Jedi_Humaira_Blaine Manager Emeritus

star 5
    I have been listening to a heap of songs from various Hindi movies.

As for CDs bought...

I bought Chariot by Gavin DeGraw. I love I don't wanna be [face_love] and the title track Chariot. There are some interesting tracks on it...will probably listen to it a bit more this week. :)
  17. CrazyMike JC Collecting Manager and RSA Canada

Manager
    star 7
    I picked up the new Jamiroquai cd. I am not sure how it rates to his last 3 cds. I think that I will need to listen to it a little more.
  18. JED1 Jedi Master

star 4
    Melissa picked that one up too, Mike, and thinks it's great! My latest has been "You Could Have It So Much Better" by Franz Ferdinand, absolutely brilliant!!
  19. TheBoogieMan Manager Emeritus

star 6
    Wow, Mike, never picked you as a Jamiroquai fan. I love his music, it's fantastic. :D
  20. CrazyMike JC Collecting Manager and RSA Canada

Manager
    star 7
    I like a wide variety of music Dan. Right now I am currently looking for the Blade Trinity soundtrack.
  21. JED1 Jedi Master

star 4
    Monkey Business by the Black Eyed Peas, not my usual genre of music to listen to, but I really like this!
  22. Twinnie Jedi Master

star 5
    Last CD I bought was Bénabar's Live au Grand Rex. Some people call his lyrics easy, but the combination between them and the softly jazzy music makes me happy. Last CD before that was Ghinzu's Blow - I'm quite found of the song " The Dragster-Wave" in this one...

Considering buying M's last two CDs or something by Jeanne Cherhal now. After spending years struggling to understand the lyrics of English-speaking songs, I've fallen hard for French music ^^
  23. RogueSquadronWingnut Jedi Master

star 4
    Disturbed's 10,000 Fists

Its my current weight-lifting, driving, and prop-building music.

Otherwise I just bought a CD of Cerli, Schubert, and Bach.
    I got some mixed tastes.
  24. cathiecat Jedi Master

star 4
    the last cd I bought.. please let the laughter overpowering not too much be .. it was the Dora the Explorer CD.. as for what I am listening to right now.. the biography channel.
  25. TheBoogieMan Manager Emeritus

star 6
    I continued my Pink Floyd addiction with purchases of 'Animals' and 'The Wall'. I have enjoyed them very much so far. Currently I'm listening to 'Lady Madonna' by the Beatles.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.