What are you listening to?

Discussion in 'Phoenix, AZ' started by sideshow212, Apr 9, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KREATOR Jedi Knight

star 1
    ah...no wonder I never heard of it. I'm lucky to post once every few days.
  2. KREATOR Jedi Knight

star 1
    WEll, thought I'd revive this thread since there has been a few good disc(MP3) coming my way.

Deicide - Scars Of The Crucifix (Typical Deicide...)
    Magnatude 9 - Chaos To Control (the first one...Very similar to Fates Warning/Dream Theater...very good)
    Magnatude 9 - Decoding the Soul (the new one...ditto)
    Edguy - Hellfire Club (very cool!!!!!!...Stupid name, fantastic band)

Interesting thing about this album. It is a prerelease promo. And I think what is on here might be a new trend. In every song the music dims and the singer for the band talks a little about the song, the lyrics, the production and song writing. Now although this interupted the song a little it was actaully kinda cool. Sorta like an interview without the interviewer. Interesting. Im the type that will buy an album if I like it so this isnt a big deal to me. I still hear enough to know that I like it.

Pretty Maids - Planet Panic (Typical power metal but very good. REALLY stupid name but still I like em)

If you get a chance check them out. Deicide isnt for everyone but the others Im sure everyone here could find some enjoyment from them.
  3. KREATOR Jedi Knight

star 1
    Heh..the only one who posts here...dont care

In Flames - The Queit Place 3 song Promo (Reroute light...gonna take some time to grow on me)

The Project Hate - Hate, Dominate, Congregare, Eliminate (new femail singer..dont like her as much but still not bad if you like dark beauty and the beast style death metal)

The Project Hate - Killing Helsinki (with old female since...pretty good live album and demo tracks)

Balance Of Power - Heathen Machine (a litte queensryche worship but pretty good power metal)

Cinderella - Night Songs (on a 80's kick)

Dream Evil - Children Of The Night EP (Cheesy power metal but I still like it)

Passenger - S/T - (Singer from In Flames but sings clean...not bad but VERY radio playable. Good but a little too mainstream for me)

That pretty much covers the MP3 CD in the truck at the moment. And the downloads I chose to listen too. Made many more but I dont always listen.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.