main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

What are you looking forward to in the clone wars cartoon?

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by ArrogantJedi, Oct 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arawn_Fenn

Arawn_Fenn Chosen One star 7

Jul 2, 2004
    Do not want.

2. Mange

Mange Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 11, 2003
    I want to see a glimpse of the "human" side of the CIS: The population on some of its worlds.

3. EHT

EHT Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 13, 2007
    I'm looking forward to the all clone troopers episode coming up...

There are lots of good ideas in this thread.

I would love to see the transition from Phase I trooper armor (AOTC and TCW so far) into Phase II armor (ROTS). I posted a separate thread about that. Then, maybe we could see the transition from Phase II armor into Phase III armor (Stormtrooper) later in the live action show to be set between ROTS and ANH.

I also think we should see Ahsoka die (maybe not literally on-screen), which I think should be in a duel with Ventress. And I wouldn't mind seeing Ventress get killed after that at some point... maybe in a challenge she makes to Dooku in front of Sidious (if she wants to be a Sith and is aware of the Rule of Two).

4. iLoveAnakin7

iLoveAnakin7 Jedi Master star 5

Apr 17, 2005
    I didn't think I'd be, but I'm excited for the Clones episode coming up. Rex and Cody are back:D

5. Bowen

Bowen Force Ghost star 5

Sep 6, 1999
    I want it revealed that Yoda actually died during the Clone Wars, but he was himself cloned, so that all of the times we see Yoda after we know he's really just a clone. Then a separate episode on how Obi-Wan Kenobi is really OB1, an advanced force-sensitive droid, not a real human. That would be so cool.

haha, j/k.

6. Garth Maul

Garth Maul Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 18, 2002
    agreed, doctor.

7. JediLight

JediLight Force Ghost star 4

May 31, 2001
    Nah, they will save that for ROTS since Lucas promised he would explain the Force Ghost Mystery.

Wait, they skipped that part.

8. DarkSyder

DarkSyder Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 28, 2003
    The Force ghost aspect has never been adequately explained on screen. Therefore, it's important to at least touch on it in the series. Otherwise, it gets left as a footnote in ROTS when it's supposed to be a fairly big deal.

9. Marth_Gaul

Marth_Gaul Jedi Youngling

Dec 23, 2006
    Bah.

I'd rather Lucas have not mentioned it at all in ROTS, especially because Qui-Gon isn't even mentioned a single time for all of AOTC and ROTS, other than Dooku's comments to Obi-Wan in AOTC.

We don't need to get more into the Force Ghost story; I fear this is one of those things where looking too deeply at something ruins it.

10. JEDI_MADDEN

JEDI_MADDEN Jedi Youngling

Oct 20, 2008
    1.Mace episodes
    2. A solo jedi espisode with a jedi not well known or new. And I'd like to see him/her get killed at the end of the episode. (That would be totally out of the box)
    3. A 22 minute space capital ships and fighters battle. Nothing else.
    4. A major space battle. See 3
    5. Magnaguards defeating a Jedi
    6. An episode with no fighting whatsoever.
    7. Captain Fordo meets Rex episode.

11. Darth Dane

Darth Dane Jedi Master star 4

May 10, 2000
    I started reading the novel version of RotS again. What struck me was that the opening is about the holonet, which I assume is the style the episodes start up with.
    And in the start it mentions Grievious as a military genious of sorts having killed billions on various planets.

I'd like to see Grievious being built up more as that military genious and see his ruthlessness of destroying civilians, seeing him outbattle larger armies of clones with Jedi's being awestruck by Grievious's strategic prowess. Of course also include him being seen acquiring the sabres for his collection.

At the same time(in other episodes) see Anakin and Obi-wan do their awesome fighting in larger scale battles, liek seen in the cartoon CW's, eg. where he orders his clones to fire their rockets above the bow of a cruiser, because he drags the droids up for the kill. Show some of the legendary battleskills these two are famed for, and not just lightsaber skills.

Stuff about the Jedi that struggle with themselves, like Depa Bilaba and the like.

In the AtoC novel Obi-wan muses about the scary possibility that a jedi was cloned and the implications if that had happened. See some story about this aspect.

Edit: See more inside stuff with Palpatine/Sidious manipulating the senate and keeping his secret...well secret :) Maybe him killing off some no name who accidentially tumbles across some info revealing this.

12. Arawn_Fenn

Arawn_Fenn Chosen One star 7

Jul 2, 2004
    >>>And in the start it mentions Grievious as a military genious of sorts

Yeah, Jedi Twilight said the same thing.

It is to laugh.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.