main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

what are you reading right now ?

Discussion in 'Denver, CO' started by darth_hair, Jan 16, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SITH__CHICK

SITH__CHICK Former RMFF CR star 7

Mar 25, 2002
    Josh, have you read "Tatoonie Ghost"? If not that needs to be your next book :D

2. arrowheadpodracer

arrowheadpodracer Jedi Master star 5

Apr 9, 2002
    I started it before I left, but I wanted to take a peperback on the plane & now Im back into the NJO so I may as well finish it out. then Ill get back to tattoine ghost.

3. Jedi_Knight_Birr

Jedi_Knight_Birr Retired RSA star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 27, 2002
    finally reading dune. almost done. its a great book.

4. Mistress

Mistress Jedi Knight star 6

Oct 28, 2002
    pages and pages of crap in the JC Community. How will I ever find the time?

5. arrowheadpodracer

Apr 9, 2002
    Read this fanfic!!!

http://boards.theforce.net/message.asp?topic=7509852

6. Mistress

Mistress Jedi Knight star 6

Oct 28, 2002
    I read the first six pages, and I have to say...I'm impressed. Its great. Have to go to work, but I plan on reading more when I get home. How many pages is it total?

7. cyodarun

cyodarun Retired RMFF CR star 4

Apr 23, 2002
    Planning on starting Harry Potter Book 3 later today......I miss the LOTR.....what a great read.

8. Obi_Wannabe

Obi_Wannabe Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 17, 2002
    Mel!!!!

How ya doin hon?

9. PtrsonsZOO

PtrsonsZOO Jedi Grand Master star 7

Jul 30, 2001
    Josh, I had to stop reading that one, otherwise I'd be really disappointed in Ep3. JPS is already destroying the NJO for me ;)

10. arrowheadpodracer

Apr 9, 2002
    Yeah Jen, she's a great writer. I'm so hooked on this story. I thought about being disapointed by Episode 3, but I figure It'll be ok since there will be so much time between them. I hope. :)

Mistress, right now it goes to page 20, but I have my options set different so it may be like 40 pages. I had to force myself to skip reading other peoples responses so I could get through it faster. When I started reading it, it was already well into the story, now Im caught up & its hard to keep waiting for the next post.

In all seriousness, if the real Episode 3 storyline is as good as "Shadows", I'll be a happy man.

11. PtrsonsZOO

Jul 30, 2001
    Yeah well, JPS started a new NJO story about Tahiri & Jaina (post Remnant). OMG :eek: That girl is abso-flippin'-lutely amazing. :eek: It's just started and I can already see how good it is.

Salvation

12. arrowheadpodracer

Apr 9, 2002
    when I get through Remnant, I'll check it out.
    Im sure its awesome.

13. PtrsonsZOO

Jul 30, 2001
    10 pages into Wraith Squadron and I can't stop laughing [face_laugh]

14. arrowheadpodracer

Apr 9, 2002
    yub yub commander ;)

15. SITH__CHICK

SITH__CHICK Former RMFF CR star 7

Mar 25, 2002
    I know I told most of you this already but, Han Solo is reminding me of Jeff so bad in Tatoonie ghost, it's not funny.
    A kid in a man's body, basically.

16. Cyber_SkyForce

Cyber_SkyForce Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 17, 2002
    PZ, you are totaly into it with the Wraiths. No more I'll say.

@ Large, Book about cracking computer hackers, and how to hack... anyone want to volentter their computers so i can pratice? *JK*

Hopefully when Desinys way comes out in paperback i'll read it. I've already got remanet and refugee is coming soon... argh.

17. PtrsonsZOO

Jul 30, 2001
    Death to Destiny's Way!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry but that book is on my hit list. It even beat Truce @ Bakura out for worst SW Book (Excluding the DC graphic novels of course)

18. Taeriel

Taeriel Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 9, 2003
    yub yub commander ... *ROTFML* Oh, how I loved the Wraith books. *worship* That reminds me, I should stop by the used bookstore this weekend and see if they have any of them in.

"Pretty. What do we blow up first?"

I just got caught up with Shadows on the way out to Calif last week. SC, the wonderful person that she is, actually copied and pasted it into one file and *printed it* so I could read it on the plane! :) AHPR, you're right... this is a pretty awesome fanfic. But drats, now I have to wait for new posts!

19. PtrsonsZOO

Jul 30, 2001
    I've got a Jaina/Jag Series for you to read if you liked the writing (Jedi_Princess_Solo wrote this one too). It's in the 3rd part of the trilogy and almost done, so you would have a few hundred pages to read and by then it would be complete. Reading WIP FanFic can be very frustrating

20. arrowheadpodracer

Apr 9, 2002
    Glad you like it Taeriel :) SB pointed that one out to me back around the time Traitor was released. I like good fanfic, but this is the only story I've been able to stick with that is this long. I started reading Devotion (same author)and it was incredible just like Shadows, but I'm already 2 NJO books behind. I just dont have the time.

But Shadows, I check every day. :)

BTW, in case you didnt see it, there was a great new post put up thursday afternoon.

21. Obi_Wannabe

Obi_Wannabe Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 17, 2002
    The second and final book of the Khan two parter The Eugenics Wars.

22. Swomz

Swomz Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 19, 2002
    I am reading some NJO book for the umpteenth time...I havent really read anything besides SW in a while :/

23. Jedi_Knight_Birr

Jedi_Knight_Birr Retired RSA star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 27, 2002
    well, i finished dune (boy, do they use them fremen liek none other). i then read FoTR in a couple of days. now im almost done with the two towers. and i sucks that I only have like 1/2 an hour beofore i go to bed to read each night.

24. JediDragon

JediDragon Jedi Master star 5

Mar 11, 2002
    Just finished AOC2: Jedi Eclipse yesterday. I don't get the title on that one, oh well. For the most part it wasn't bad, but it's far from my favorite SW book. I'll dig up the spoiler thread and discuss more I guess.

Anyway, on to Balance Point.

25. Swomz

Swomz Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 19, 2002
    same here Birr, I just never have enough time to read after I do all the other stuff I want to :/

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.