main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Oregon What are you thinking about?

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by crashdown, Nov 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. crashdown

crashdown Jedi Master star 4

Nov 6, 2003
    I'm thinking that before October 31st (Halloween) I loved chocolate.

Now....[face_sick]

2. Blackthorpe

Blackthorpe Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 6, 2003
    I'm thinking I still love chocolate! =P~

And I want a better job.

3. Colt1326

Colt1326 Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 3, 2007
    You'll love chocolate again trust me :)

4. AramysStrael

AramysStrael Jedi Master star 4

Mar 9, 2004
    I'm thinking that I want my armor and other costumes done so I can debut them!
    Other than that..... a girl. Or two... ok, have a few of them on my mind!

- Bill

5. bluenote421

bluenote421 Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 27, 2006
    I'm thinking I need to move this to the top of my bookmarks list and that I'm really excited to start working at circuit city this week!

6. Bowen

Bowen Force Ghost star 5

Sep 6, 1999
    I'm thinking we neeed clients and money, stat!

7. bluenote421

Sep 27, 2006
    I'm thinking I reaaaallly don't like working for corporations but c'est la vie. Also black friday is going to SUCK.

8. AramysStrael

Mar 9, 2004
    I am thinking I am thankful that I am NO LONGER in retail. Yeah, I said it. :p

- Bill

9. Larena_Jade

Larena_Jade Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 19, 2002
    I'm thinking I need to get a job and get out of my parents place...[face_praying]

10. crashdown

Nov 6, 2003
    No, don't do that, I know from experience that parents place is the cheapest place to live. Just think of it as a job. You are being paid $500 to $800 a month (depending on the rent you are saving) just to put up with two people (your parents).

11. AramysStrael

Mar 9, 2004
    But sometimes it just isn't worth it to put up with those two people.....

- Bill

12. Colt1326

Nov 3, 2007
    Just be glad you don't have to take care of them because they are disabled AND be the only one working to pay the bills, rent ect. At the age of 17. I would seriously give a lot to live where my parents had a lot of money, can buy almost anything and I wouldn't have to worry about keeping the heat on and just focus on school.

So, be thankful you're not me ;)

13. crashdown

Nov 6, 2003
    That sucks !!! I take my hat off to you Colt.

14. Colt1326

Nov 3, 2007
    *shrugs*

It's life, The success of a life well lived is not in counting the years, but in making the years count. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean, and nasty place and no matter how tough you think you are, it'll always beat you if you let it. It ain't about how hard you hit, it's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward, how much you can take and keep moving forward. That?s how winning is done. If you know what you're worth, then you go out and get what you're worth. But you gotta be willing to take the hits and not pointing fingers saying you ain?t where you wanna be because of him, her, or anybody.

I do what I do and don't complain about it. Sure it's rough, and of course I would like my parents to be rich and be able to work. But that is not what life has given me right now. We all go through tests in life, and depending on how you handle it and work through it makes you become the person you are today. The challenges that is presented to you can be a burden or a blessing, from a certain point of view. The harder the challenge the more you yourself will evolve, the more you yourself evolves the more the people around you will also evolve.

As we grow up, we learn that even the one person that wasn't supposed to ever let you down probably will. You will have your heart broken probably more than once and it's harder every time. You'll break hearts too, so remember how it felt when yours was broken. You'll fight with your best friend. You'll blame a new love for things an old one did. You'll cry because time is passing too fast, and you'll eventually lose someone you love. We all go through tests, each one is different then others, that's what makes us who we are, and who we will become.

15. AramysStrael

Mar 9, 2004
    Wow. Well said.... and you are how old again? That is wisdom of years right there.... a level that some of us have yet to achieve. Good for you!

- Bill

16. Colt1326

Nov 3, 2007
    I'm 17, and thanks. :p

17. Larena_Jade

Nov 19, 2002
    These days it's hard to find any intelligence among the youth.... [face_skull]

Thank you Colt for reminding me that there are some left!

But anyways. That's the reason I haven't moved out yet because I told myself I just need to have patience and save my money. But then I quit my job. And now I agree with(i can't remember which of you said it) that it's really tempting to fork out $500 than deal with parents that don't want me to grow up. I respect their rule enforcing. But good grief...

18. Larena_Jade

Nov 19, 2002
    I'm thinking about my situation tonight. Stuck at home like a lonely hermit playing SWG all evening. Lame.
    (no offense to Swig, but I'm stuck working with a trial account because I'm not paying monthly and it gets pretty lame when you can only level up to 25 =P

[face_tired]

19. PDX_TwiChick

PDX_TwiChick Jedi Youngling

Dec 17, 2006
    What server do you happen to play on, just out of curiosity? What am I thinking about? I'm thinking I'll never be rid of this pregnancy and have my body back the way it was. I miss walking without a waddle.

20. Larena_Jade

Nov 19, 2002
    I was playing on Bria. but not anymore. I got fed up with being a weakling. haha.

21. SithLord_Danny

SithLord_Danny Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 25, 2007
    I'm thinking about my friends I left back in Cali. [face_worried]

22. bluenote421

Sep 27, 2006
    I'm thinking about my upcoming paycheck and what present I should bye myself. Pick two: A Hookah plus accessories, Carton of Djarum Blacks, A video game.

23. Jiltedtoo

Jiltedtoo Jedi Master star 4

Nov 18, 2002
    Word to that.

24. Bowen

Bowen Force Ghost star 5

Sep 6, 1999
    I'm usually thinking about the same few things, all having to do with making it in the film industry. And the same thing as last time -- get clients, make money. That's step 1. We're still workin' on that. Fortunately things are moving along...

25. Larena_Jade

Nov 19, 2002
    I'm thinking about: [face_plain]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.