What are you thinking right now?

Discussion in 'Edmonton, AB' started by Achilles_of_Edmonton, Dec 6, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. liannb Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    OMG YOU COULD'VE AT LEAST CONSULTED ME BEFORE TELLING EVERYONE, YOU ARE SO DEAD

that would be Mark after my father not after you :p
  2. Ky-Wan Jedi Master

star 4
    you said that it was ok with you, you hadn't planned on telling me till after x-mas anyway

And Mark?, we had talked about Mark but I thought we were gonna go with my Dads name and your dads name as the middle.that's assuming it's a boy

3. liannb Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    OMG, NEVER SAID YOU COULD TELL EVERYBODY, YOU NEVER LISTEN TO ME. THIS IS NOT A CONVERSATION FOR A PUBLIC FORUM. I'M GOING TO KILL YOU. its not like got the signals I left out so of course I was gonna wait till after x-mas to tell you, grrr

yeah yeah your name first, ooops i mean your dads name first then my dads, maybe not after what you've done :mad:
  4. Ky-Wan Jedi Master

star 4
    You better not be saying nothing or were gonna have a repeat of the Anakin Padme end going on.

you gonna orphan your child with no dad......fine be that way :p

5. liannb Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    i can keep a secret, UNLIKE SOME PEOPLE I KNOW

6. Achilles_of_Edmonton Jedi Youngling

star 4
    I guess this means no holiday alcohol for Liann.
  7. Ky-Wan Jedi Master

star 4
    dude she's a lightweight anyway, how do ya think we got in this mess

8. jellicle_jedi73 Jedi Master

star 4
    ah ha see i can keep secrets, berx told me about the baby ages ago!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

liann need the maternity clothes i have?
  9. Achilles_of_Edmonton Jedi Youngling

star 4
    I'm wondering why they had to pussify Grievous in ROTS. He had this threatening mean streak going on in Clone Wars and actually appeared efficient and dangerous. In EP3 he was a weasly coward with a fighting style that seemed gimmicky more than acrobatic as suggested in CW.

And another thing, when Mace crushed his chest cavity, that explains the cough but when he got a new one the cough should have gone away. That took away from his intimidation as well.
  10. liannb Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    you still have maternity clothes?
  11. Ky-Wan Jedi Master

star 4
    snow sucks and I don't wanna go to work and I'm tired
  12. jellicle_jedi73 Jedi Master

star 4
    yeah i think so, at my parents, a really nice suit and stuff, y u wants i should send em? So i guess Jay is going to be a stay at home dad so you can keep your awesome job?

omg did you guys tell the old master tom yet?
  13. Achilles_of_Edmonton Jedi Youngling

star 4
    Hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Jay a stay at home dad. BAAAAhaaahaaaaaaa.

I can just see it now. That brooding look on his face as the kid grabs for his hair to chew on it. He's the best guy in the world but he can't even cook a swanson tv dinner. You honestly expect him to take care of a child?

OH man, oh man, haaaahaaaahaaahaahahahahahaha.
    [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]
  14. Rogue_Thunder FanForce CR, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

Chapter Rep
    star 6
    His brain would explode trying to figure out the enfalac. [face_laugh]
  15. geekgirl76 Jedi Master

star 4
    To be fair, my brain exploded at the enfalac, have you smelled that stuff!? I want a video camera there when he changes the first diaper. [face_devil] :p
  16. jellicle_jedi73 Jedi Master

star 4
    oh please oh please get it on the webcam so i can watch too!!!! No enflalac or whatever, liann has to do it natures way, it's healthier!!!

Well, he has to stay home doesn't he? Berx can help him, and liann can call like 20x a day to make sure he is not scaring the poor child for life!!!
  17. liannb Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    definately we can get the changing of the first diaper on the webcam for everyone to see :p

well we have actually discussed Jason staying at home, he's really eager too cause you know how much he loves kids, always gets that soft look in his eyes when he looks at them :) but i'm not so sure, i have visions of coming home and finding junior tied to the playpen so he doesn't misplace him or that he'll let the baby play with the swords, more likely that he won't share his toys with the baby :p
  18. jellicle_jedi73 Jedi Master

star 4
    liann none of us share our toys with the babies, they get their own toys....
  19. liannb Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Mark, Jasons had so much practice cleaning up after you i'm sure he'll do fine ;)
  20. Achilles_of_Edmonton Jedi Youngling

star 4
    Yeah he's a cleaning machine, I'll give him that.

When I left for FilmCon he got bored so now I leave messes just because I know he loves to clean em. lol
  21. liannb Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    how thoughtful of you :p
  22. Ky-Wan Jedi Master

star 4
    I don't liek to clean em ya lazy ass but I get sick of looking at the same crap.

It's called motivation

I can cook dinners just fine thanks. I just wanna have food not nuked food.

I do not get a look in my eyes with kids, I'm not staying at home Liann will quit, stay at home, cook and stay int he kitchen with the kid where she belongs

end.

23. Domino_Leia Jedi Knight

star 3
    Heil Hitler!
    [face_laugh]

(I think that's how you spell the heil part right?)
    oh well.
  24. Rogue_Thunder FanForce CR, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

Chapter Rep
    star 6
    Yup, barefoot in the kitchen, berfin' dem babies, right Jay? ;)
  25. ms_ventress Jedi Knight

star 3
    I totally think i am going to forget the gift exchange present at home on Friday... hehe...

big note on the DOOR... gonna put it there tonight... REMEMBER PRESENT!... or just put it in my car trunk tonight.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.