main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

What are your favorite Clone Wars Chapters?

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by JediChick07, Mar 26, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediChick07

JediChick07 Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 3, 2004
    I like 12 with Master Windu taking out that entire valley on Dantooine single handedly. Awesome. I love Windu's purple saber. That little Dantoonie boy handing him his cantine at then end was so cute. I couldn't help but go "Awwww!"

I also liked all the chapters that were the Asajj vs. Ani duel. I love when he loses his saber and starts to duel her with one of her own and then he throws her off that cliff on Yavin and screams. That was really awesome and way foreshadowy.

I loved all of season 3!

I'll be starting an actual poll on this in the near future.

2. Joeykin_Starrunner

Joeykin_Starrunner Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 26, 2005
    You took the words right out of my mouth. Those were my favorite moments too.

Mace going to town in Datooine was so awesome! I was like GO SAM!

Anakin is scary when he gets mad. That moment where the Duel of the Fates kicked in and he Force floated Asaajj's lightsaber and grabbed it was just so cool. A great touch.

From Season 3, I truly enjoyed Chapter 22, where we get that Clone Wars montage of Anakin and Obi Wan cleaning house, and the development of their relationship. I also liked Anakin's Final Trial.

Oh, and I can't forget Mace once again being a bad mutha by leaping on that droid battle ship and maneuvering around the city. Then, seeing him and Yoda fighting back to back was awesome as well. Hopefully we'll get to see something like that in live action in Ep3.

3. Alkemist

Alkemist Jedi Youngling

Mar 21, 2005
    Mine would have to be 21,22,and 25. The latest ones a really starting to pick up pace.

4. IceDrake523

IceDrake523 Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 25, 2004
    Definately:

12 and 13 w/ Mace Windu
    18 and 19 with Asajj vs Anakin
    23, 24, and 25 w/ awesome jedi action

5. JediChick07

JediChick07 Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 3, 2004
    Also 24 with the creepy cave painting vision. "ANAKIN!"

Oh. Love it.

6. Siths_Revenge

Siths_Revenge Jedi Youngling star 7

Jul 27, 2004
    The last episode - 25 had the best action and character development. Anakin really seemed to grow into his leadership role.

7. Chaotic_Serenity

Chaotic_Serenity Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 10, 2004
    Oh goodness, can I say all of season 3? So much of it is so well done. Season 1 and 2 had great moments, but season 3 is where I felt they managed to tweak all the weak spots with the early ones and provide a stronger storyline.

Hmmm...

Chapter 13 - Mace Windu actually gets some *real* action for once. :)

Chapter 8 - Puts the "badass" in General Kenobi. :D

Chapter ?? - The one where Anakin lays the smackdown on Assaj Ventress. Outside of the cool music and imagery choices, I just don't like Assaj and enjoy any opportunity to watch Anakin kick her butt.

Chapter 22 - Outside of how it managed to convey how bad the wars are getting in only a few sequences, the great way the friendship we see displayed between Obi Wan and Anakin (and funny! Those two are like Bonnie and Clyde, except Anakin's the only one with femmy hair and homocidal tendencies, and the only thing shagging is Obi Wan's beard) is shown, and the clever OT dialogue nods, this episode also deserves a mention for its sly little window blink-out with Anakin and Padme.

8. Tyler_Boydston

Tyler_Boydston Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 16, 2005
    I think that Chapters 18, 19, 24, and 25 were my favorites. The Anakin Vs. Asajj fight was awesome, the cave painting rocked, and the General Grievous telling Palpatine that he should be glad that they wanted him alive said something. If you know what I mean.

9. Obladi_Oblada

Obladi_Oblada Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 18, 2005
    I really liked Chapter 21 a lot. 22 had some really good Anakin and Obi-Wan teamwork, but went a tad overboard with the OT lines. The whole duel with Asajj in Volume 1 was awesome. And while I agree that Chapter 13 looked really cool.. Come on. If a single Jedi could do that - even the second baddest guy in the galaxy - then why is there even a war? Why do the Jedi need the Clones? What happened to, "We're keepers of the peace, not soldiers..."? Suspension of disbelief only goes so far... but yeah, it did look frikkin' cool. I'll just pretend it was from that kid's perspective and he exaggerated everything to glorify his hero, Mace Windu.

10. jedimastermatthew

jedimastermatthew Jedi Youngling

Mar 23, 2005
    my fav chapter was chapter 20 where you see grievous fight for the first time, that was very cool kind of felt bad for the jedi being killed but than i remembered that they where cartoon's.

11. The_General_Grievous

The_General_Grievous Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 8, 2005
    well here gose

1-3: battle of munnalist starts and bad *** ARC troopers, lots of san hill

5:durdge

8-9:great fighting, an end to the fight on munnalist

10:space battle

12-13:mace, all mace

22:eek:uter rim sedges

23-25:grievous and the battle for coruscant

12. Obi_One_Kenodi

Obi_One_Kenodi Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 2, 2004
    3: Arc troopers rock!

5- Kit Fisto rocks, too!

8- Lancing IG droids, a bounty hunter with as many gadgets as Boba Fett, Obi One in clone armor, what more do you need!

13- while being waaaaaaaaaaaay over the top, its still great fun

18, 19- absolutely beyond awesome duel!

20- Grevious!

21- Knighting and more Grevious!

13. wicket1138

wicket1138 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 10, 2002
    Season 1:
    Chapter 3: The Clones (Soldiers kick)
    Chapter 5: Kit Fisto (Underwater Jedi?)
    Chapter 8: Battle of Obi vs. Durge (Good counter fighting)
    Season 2:
    Chapter 13: Mace without his Lightsaber (Serious pounding)
    Chapter 20: Grievous and the Jedi (Good multiple Jedi combat)
    Season 3:
    Chapter 23: The Defense of Coruscant (Saesee's ship attack and the Determined Clone)
    Chapter 24: The Defense of Palpatine (The Ithorian Throat and the Train Battle)

14. Elle-Wan

Elle-Wan Jedi Grand Master star 3

Jul 11, 2004
    I really liked the 'cave drawing' thing during Anakin's trial. That was cool with the 'ghost hand' being good at first and then growing beyond control.

15. DarthMaul431

DarthMaul431 Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 19, 2003
    My favorites were 19 - 25. The last three were definitely the best of them all. If only there could have been more :(

16. ROTS_Obi1

ROTS_Obi1 Jedi Master star 4

Mar 16, 2005
    Personal favorites. In no paticular order.

Chapter 1- Great introduction (Like fire across the galaxy...)

Chapter 20- Grievous!

All of season 3

Maces episodes- 12&13?

17. Arch_Clone_Trooper

Arch_Clone_Trooper Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 27, 2005
    i have 2 favorites
    21-----with the Tiger Gunship and the Arch clones

25-----with the massive space battle and the sweet clone fighter and then mace comes from behind and saves it. That is awsome 3 clones, pilot gunner, tailgunnner. or was that a differnt one. 25 is deffinetly the one with my space battle and the clones jumping to the droid ship.

o yeah 1-3 with the archs in the city that was awsome too

18. Bmore007

Bmore007 Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 4, 2004
    19-25 def

19. KnightWriter

KnightWriter Administrator Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 6, 2001
    I think Chapter 8 and Chapter 19 were my favorites overall.

20. wicket1138

wicket1138 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 10, 2002
    Arch
    Note: Arc, not Arch. Advance Recon Commando.

Also, I loved the confrontation between AV and AS on Yavin, although I found the use of the location corny and unnecesarry, and the moment was ruined with the not quite death of Assaj and Anakin's weird scream. That retroactively destroyed the episodes for me.

21. Darth_Desolate

Darth_Desolate Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 30, 2005
    The space battle ones in V1 and chp 24

22. haakun

haakun Jedi Master star 4

Jan 13, 2002
    1) 18 and 19: The Duel Ani vs. Assaf.
    2) The whole 3rd season.

23. ARCstudent

ARCstudent Jedi Youngling

Apr 12, 2004
    ARC troopers all the way
    3 and 21.

Asajj vs Dooku

24. ROTS_Obi1

ROTS_Obi1 Jedi Master star 4

Mar 16, 2005
    Wicket I think assaji (sp?) lead Anakin to Yavin 4 because theres old ruins of a sith temple.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.