main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

What are your favorite Scene(s) in the prequel?

Discussion in 'Prequel Trilogy' started by AnakinSkywalkerFan_, Apr 7, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AnakinSkywalkerFan_

AnakinSkywalkerFan_ Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 1, 2005
    mine are the podracing squence and when yoda kicks butt!

Strilo edit: You were warned about this.

2. solojones

solojones Chosen One star 10

Sep 27, 2000
    * Obi-Wan's arrival on Kamino (aka Ewan McGregor without a set or other actors and he STILL owns you)
    * DotF (especially Maul v. Kenobi)
    * Anakin's confession of killing the Tuskens (special thanks to John Williams)
    * The introduction of Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon in TPM

-sj loves kevin spacey

3. Bacon164

Bacon164 Chosen One star 8

Mar 22, 2005
    DOTF OBVIOUSLY!!
    The Battle Of Geonosis: Even Though It has TPM music. :(
    Anything on Kamino.
    Anything on Tatooine.

4. inkswamp

inkswamp Jedi Master star 3

Oct 14, 2004
    I was about to start a thread with this exact topic! Great mind thinks alike, eh AnakinSkywalkerFan_? [face_laugh]

Anyway, might I suggest at the outset of this thread that anyone who wishes to bash the PT with the predictable "My favorite part was when it ended" line, please move along... move along. This is not the thread you're looking for. Thanks.

I have lots of favorite parts in the OT. I'll avoid the obvious parts (fights, space battles, chases) and focus on quieter moments that are striking to me.

Favorite scenes from TPM: The intro of Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon; Anakin being tested by the Jedi Council; Senate; doors in the Naboo hangar open to reveal Darth Maul to the Jedi; Obi-Wan waiting anxiously between the force field doors during the lightsaber fight.

Favorite scenes from AOTC: Obi-Wan in the asteroid field; Anakin and Padme arrive at the Lars homestead; Yoda's entrance before the fight with Dooku; Dooku meeting with Sidious.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.