main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

What are your feelings on spoiler info on Episode III?

Discussion in 'Archive: Raleigh, NC' started by TallonKaardgamer, Jun 12, 2003.

?

What are your feelings on spoiler info on Episode III?

Poll closed Mar 24, 2012.
  1. Spoiler Free until Episode III - I want to be totally surprized - don't talk to me about spoilers -

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Spoiler Free except for trailers - I'll admit it-I'm trailer trash -which I can't avoid since I love

62.5%
  3. StarWars.com, and/or Force.net and/or starwars fan club yahoogroups -+ trailers - Gimme my fix but I

37.5%
  4. Help I'm being sucked into Hyperspace! - I can't stand the suspense - I'm planning to go broke to g

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TallonKaardgamer

TallonKaardgamer Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 9, 2002
  2. stacey113

stacey113 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 8, 2001
    I try to remain spoiler free except for trailers, but somehow someone will usually spill something before the premiere. Tallon, I love the fun choices in your poll.

3. Psycho_Jedi

Psycho_Jedi Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 26, 2002
    I'll try, but I'll get a spoiler somehow. It always happens.........

4. dinoX

dinoX Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 20, 2002
    Gimme my fix of theforce.net and trailers, but I'm not gonna spend a dime ATM for magazines (anymore) nor the site. I still hate the fact that you gotta log in now with even the free stuff to even access the site. Their login system still sucks ass, pardon the word. :-\

5. TallonKaardgamer

TallonKaardgamer Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 9, 2002
    Personally, there's something fishy about the company that has the largest $$$$ franchise in movie history scrounging around in our pockets just to dole out hot juicy insider tips.

6. Padawan311

Padawan311 Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 18, 2002
    I plan on staying as spoiler free as possible for Episode 3, except for trailers of course. I watch those over and over, frame by frame, haha. I got alittle overly excited about EP2 and ended up reading and learning more than I really wanted to before seeing it, so I want to do better for EP3. I agree though, someone always has to ruin something for us spoiler avoiders. I remember how mad I got at a friend of mine before EP1, he read the book and blurted out that Darth Maul gets killed by Obi-Wan, I couldve killed him for that, haha. We all remember the Simpsons episode where Homer is walking out of the theater after seeing "Empire" and blurts out " I cant believe Darth Vader is Luke's father!" and everyone in line for the next show hears him. Thats my worst nightmare!

Chris

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.