main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

What are your guilty pleasures in games?

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by JohnnyRingo02, Apr 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JohnnyRingo02

JohnnyRingo02 Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 17, 2006
    Here are my top three

Battlefront II: Force choking Ewoks
    Jedi outcast:Cutting arms off (Yay me!)
    Star Wars Episode III:Impaling people with my lightsaber

What are yours?

2. Psycho_Sith

Psycho_Sith Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 3, 2003
    Outrageous screWing around with cheat codes after I've beaten a game. :)

-Fuel Air Bombing everything possible in Mercenaries
    -Slowly walking about with Force Lightning held down roasting everyone in sight in JA
    ...that kind of stuff for laughs

3. Siths_Revenge

Siths_Revenge Jedi Youngling star 7

Jul 27, 2004
    God mode in cheat codes.

Shooting random citizens in games like Max Payne and Halo

Trying to leave the battlefield in Battlefront II

4. malkieD2

malkieD2 Ex-Manager and RSA star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 7, 2002
    picking up a prostitute in GTA in whatever car, taking her to a quiet area and having sex with her to regain health.

then kick the 'ho out and beat her up to get my money back

5. FlareStorm

FlareStorm Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 13, 2000
    In Baldur's Gate, NWN, etc after I have saved and am ready to shut it off...

Throwing fireballs and such at innocent townsfolk and fighting the gaurds until I had a whole army after me and just seeing how long I could last.

That was fun in GTA too

6. Drew_Atreides

Drew_Atreides Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 30, 2002
    I think that's probably mine, too. Although a game shouldn't make you feel THAT dirty, dammit!

7. moosemousse

moosemousse CR Emeritus: FF-UK South star 6

Oct 3, 2004
    Jedi outcast: Cutting arms off
    Jedi Outcats: using force choke to throw people at walls, at other people, off high edges and stuff.
    Jedi Acadamy: using force choke to throw people at walls, at other people, off high edges and stuff.
    Jedi Acadamy: using the jedi mind trick to take control of people, make them shoot other bad guys and/or jump off high places.

In Guild Wars I used to run around with no armour on, that was fun. I also used the spell 'summon bone horror' or whatever it is a lot, especially when I used it on players in my group.

8. Psycho_Sith

Aug 3, 2003
    I like doing the "big drop" in Spider-Man 2 off the Empire State Building and , on occasion, not shooting a web....throwing enemies off buildings and following them to the street watching them go *splat*.

9. Sn4tcH

Sn4tcH Jedi Master star 4

Oct 22, 2004
    GTA: Obeying traffic signals...
    GTA: What I like to call "Survival Running". Me and my pals will get together and use the code that puts your wanted level at max. Then we will time each other to see how long we can survive while constantly being on the move.

Super Smash Brothers: Standing back away from the fight and tossing pokeballs in the middle of other fights.

Metal Gear Solid: knocking out a soldier, shooting each arm and one leg, waking him back up, make him give up his dog tag, blow off his head/crotch.

Battlefront 2: Force Choke

10. dp4m

dp4m Chosen One star 10

Nov 8, 2001
    Obtaining the Hint Book in Fallout 2 after beating the game which make you UBER.
    Applying the BG2 Cloak of Reflection denerf mod to return the cloak to its former glory and walk my main character into a Beholder den and watch them kill themselves.

11. AllianceCommando

AllianceCommando Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 3, 2006
    Jedi Outcast: Force choking people and slamming them over and over again into walls even after they're dead.

Jedi Outcast multiplayer: Force Choking people and then using throw lightsaber to take people out quickly.

KOTOR: Being a jerk to everyone, gaining massive dark side points.

12. less_in_length

less_in_length Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 28, 2005
    Morrowind: Killing anyone I don't like or if they have a cool armor on. Never tired that in Oblivion yet... :p

13. Excellence

Excellence Jedi Knight star 7

Jul 28, 2002

That doesn't always work, dp4m. They can still fire elec bolts at you. The reflection cloak is still cool though. :p

I try to shove people off ledges if I can in Jedi Outcast. There are places where you can force run away from Reborn. When they chase you, they don't always stop in time, and drop off ledges. Inexplicable, but fun.

14. Vengance1003

Vengance1003 Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 4, 2006
    Level 3 force grip to throw reborns off into lava.

15. EmpireForever

EmpireForever Force Ghost star 8

Mar 15, 2004
    I like to run up to old ladies in any of the GTA games and punch them once, then let them beat the garbage out of me.

16. Indiana_Fett

Indiana_Fett Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 12, 2004
    I like this. I also like to tie them up to poles and punch them around.

17. SephyCloneNo15

SephyCloneNo15 Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 9, 2005
    Decapitations in Fable and in GTA III (the ol' underappreciated "Increased Gore code)

Sucking blood even when my health is full in games like Blood Omen and Bloodrayne.

18. Aragorn327

Aragorn327 Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 20, 2001
    Same thing Flare mentioned for NWN.

In WoW, I enjoy holding dance parties in the middle of instances...attempting to dance with various mobs tends to get the party killed, which is fun when a pick up group annoys me due to incompetance :p

Also, in RotS, I enjoy just throwing stuff at people. Explosive barrels, tiles, other people. Much fun.

19. MariahJSkywalker

MariahJSkywalker Poopoo Head star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2005
    Mowing down people in GTA, great way to relieve road rage.

20. TwiLekJedi

TwiLekJedi Pretty Ex-Mod star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 14, 2001
    Walking like normal humans would. You know, on the sidewalk, not always the shortest route, that sort of thing.
    Looking a bit up and down when an NPC says something that I can answer in the affirmative - i.e. 'nodding'.

maybe I'm a closet RPer :p

21. MarcusP2

MarcusP2 Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 10, 2004
    Jumping over a large group of stormtroopers then using Force Pull. It's raining stormies :) Good place for this is just after the stealth bit in JO. Force-grip into lava or over a cliff is also good. Turning on the lose limbs code then slicing everyone to pieces. Especially that stupid bartender :p

Hitting kids in the groin with a sledgehammer in Fallout. Also critical rifle wounds to the groin. With Bloody Mess turned on.

Just before I'm about to quit, launching nukes all over the map in Civ or Alpha Centauri. Also attacking spearmen with mechanized infantry or using B2s to bomb people defending with bowmen.

Going up to some random, punching them to death then repeatedly kicking the corpse in GTA.

GOURANGA.

Filling a room with skull traps or delayed blast fireballs just before some enemies spawn in there in BG2. (Works best with the adventurers in Firkraag's castle.) Also getting a high level cleric to walk into a group of vampires and explode them all.

22. Psycho_Sith

Aug 3, 2003
    Word! :)

Last night I went postal in Mercenaries with the cheats and killed everyone & destroyed everything I could find for an hour and so until my laughing finally drove my Fiance' mad enough to make me turn it off.
    Good times :)

23. rogue_wookiee

rogue_wookiee Jedi Youngling star 6

Apr 24, 2004
    I hate you. [face_plain]

24. Onnie

Onnie Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 10, 2000
    Hehe! My husband woke up shortly after I got that game to find me "jaming" out to Chatter Box going nuts in a Banshee dashing all over with people flying off the hood. He goes, "Umm Baby? You okay? What ARE you doing to those poor people?"

Me: (sound of gun fire) "Not now love, I'm looking for Upstate.."

--Onnie

25. AllianceCommando

AllianceCommando Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 3, 2006
    Oh I forgot one,

In Minority Report, turning on the bouncy corpse cheat on and shooting people with the gravity gun to see them fly around the room as ragdolls would.

Ahhh, I havent done that in a long time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.