main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

O.C, CA What are your plans for Labor Day?

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by SRB_Jedi_Knight, Aug 30, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SRB_Jedi_Knight

SRB_Jedi_Knight Jedi Padawan star 4

May 25, 2002
    I plan on going to the Orange street fair this weekend as well as going to the movies with my wife and maybe a final BBQ for the summer with some friends.

2. darth_avery

darth_avery Jedi Youngling star 3

May 22, 2002
    3 day soccer tourney down in san jan capistrano!

3. Keijaa_Halcyon

Keijaa_Halcyon Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 6, 2002
    i'm not sure what my exact plans are but i'm sure it will involve a big family BBQ as well.

4. droideka27

droideka27 Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 28, 2002
    I am going to Knotts on Saturday, Disneyland on Sunday (and work in the morning) and i have no pans yet for monday. probably just sit around getting ready for school and hanging out with the bf :)

5. SRB_Jedi_Knight

SRB_Jedi_Knight Jedi Padawan star 4

May 25, 2002
    I got tickets given to me for tonights Angels game. Yes, they didn't strike and I am truly a happy fan! So I'll be doing that also for the weekend.

6. zhi-don_aquintas

zhi-don_aquintas Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 17, 2002
    fri nite: watched movies with a friend...hollow man and blade. sat: sleep in...yeah! pick up my newly made jedi robe...cool! stopping by my best friends house to work with her husband the engineer on my lightsaber...whew! dinner party at a friends house. sun: church...look at a camero for sale for my wife...hot! dungeons and dragons with my group...hot tubbing, swimming and bbq. mon: working with my wife on my jedi robes. tedious! and thats all folks!

7. AurraS1ng

AurraS1ng Jedi Youngling

Jun 9, 2002
    I'm going to enjoy 3 consecutive days off in a row away from work and sleep in late all three mornings!!! W00T!!! :) My sweetie and I will prolly spend the days just hanging out, playing video games, catching up on movies, and enjoying each other's company (as well as play with the kitties!)

8. Kaui-Gone-Jim

Kaui-Gone-Jim Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 19, 2002
    A good Jedi never rests, eh Zhi-Don? (heh, heh). That's cool that your new robes almost finished.
    I myself will be working some OT, but later enjoying the Ep. 2 Incredible Cross-sections book I picked up friday! The art is super.
    The Force be with everyone!

9. Ariana_the_RPG_Chick

Ariana_the_RPG_Chick Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 15, 2002
    reading The Republic by Plato for my Poli Sci class. YAYY!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.