What are your thoughts on a possible split between TFN and FF?

Discussion in 'Omaha, NE' started by fanboymt, Mar 3, 2004.

?

What are your thoughts on a possible split between TFN and FF?

Poll closed Mar 7, 2004.
If another, independent “FanForce” were formed, our club would choose to separate from T.FN comp 7 vote(s) 87.5%
If another, independent “FanForce” were formed, our club would choose to stay with T.FN. 0 vote(s) 0.0%
If another, independent “FanForce” were formed, our club would attempt to be a part of both orga 0 vote(s) 0.0%
If another, independent “FanForce” were formed, our club would start (or continue on) with our o 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Without more facts, at this juncture it is impossible for our club to predict what we would do in th 1 vote(s) 12.5%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fanboymt Jedi Knight

star 1
  2. fanboymt Jedi Knight

star 1
    Some of you know, some of you dont. But there is a real effort being made into looking into splitting off fanforce and making it stand alone. I have said several times that I am all for a seperate Fan Force. So I'm sure you know which way I have voted. This IS being discussed world wide. All the CR's and RSA's and GSA's have moved off FF to a seperate forum to discuss this. We are wanting the input of our members as well. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. I plan on explaining more at the meeting on Sunday.

Also everyone please take a moment to pm your email addys for our new newsletter. Thanks.
  3. craigrr Jedi Master

star 4
    I don't a strong feeling one way or the other. I'll go where my friends go.
  4. TK750 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Wow, are you allowed to pluralize that? I mean, we all know you don't have any friends. Does your wife know you're making claims like this?
  5. craigrr Jedi Master

star 4
    They're all the payroll. Yeah the missus knows about them. Who do you think hired them? Think she wants to hang out with me all the time?
  6. wundermutt Jedi Knight

star 1
    dude, my check is late again.
  7. craigrr Jedi Master

star 4
    Is that a euphamism?
  8. TK-507 Jedi Knight

star 1
    You need to add another option. It should be something like this:

"If another, independent ?FanForce?, which wasn't so politically conservative and locking our silly fanfilms because they don't blindly support Oil War George were formed, I would choose to separate from T.FN completely."

http://www.stormtrooper.tk/TFN/movies/YodaForPresident2004.mpg

That's where I'd place my vote! :)

'later
  9. TK750 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Just a quick question... If the war was for oil, and we've won, why are gas prices still over $1.60/gallon? Maybe we should look past the bull and start thinking for ourselves for once. :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.