What became of the Zillo Beast Clone?

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV' started by Sitara, Feb 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. El Bastarde Jedi Youngling

Well.. Clovis was supposed to be resolved. Guess we'll wait to next season.

It kinda wasn't but I don't think they care enough to bother seeing it. But, he WAS a Senator so you'd think it would matter to them. He either got killed by his associates or they just beat him up and then he was still arrested and disbarred. Not to mention that Anakin basically left him for dead in a bit of jealousy (with Padme unconscious at the time). Again, not that big a deal and I don't much care to see him again but it's still unresolved.
  2. rumsmuggler Chosen One

star 7
    Vader has standard non scaly armor, so that won't likely change at all.
  3. Chainmail_Jedi Jedi Master

star 2
    not to mention it would make Luke cutting his hand off non-canon [face_laugh]
  4. Lazy Storm Trooper Force Ghost

star 4
    Warning Spoilers for Jurassic Park 4. :p
    Super_Battle_Droid likes this.
  5. rumsmuggler Chosen One

star 7
  6. SithLordDarthRichie London CR

Chapter Rep
    star 8
    I thought Season 6 is going to be the last one.....

I wouldn't worry about such a thing not being explored, remember the EMpire plundered Mandalore for all the Beskar to make an army of near-invinsible soldiers yet for some reason enver bothered mass-producing that armour. So not using the Zillo Beast for armour is much the same thing, and idea they had that never worked out.
    rumblewagon likes this.
  7. MistrX Force Ghost

star 4
    The experiment failed? It's ongoing? It's currently a baby that can fit into your palm and which takes 800 years to reach maturity? I actually don't mind if we don't see that pop up again. I'm not sure how you wouldn't just have a retread of the first two episodes.
  8. BW2 Jedi Master

star 2

Vaders armor is made of black plastic. i have heared that the requisites of TESB was totaly ridicoules and crappy.
  9. BW2 Jedi Master

star 2
    In Star Wars the zillo beast is a small thing. There are much bigger creatures like that spaceworm in TESB.
  10. rumsmuggler Chosen One

star 7
    I'm well aware of that, but it is huge for a land creature.
  11. Bobatron Jedi Grand Master

star 3
    I never expected the Zillo beast to return just because Palpatine wanted it cloned. It was a nice end to the episode. If cloned, he could use that thing anywhere at anytime in the next decade.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.