What book are you reading right now?

Discussion in 'Raleigh, NC' started by Jedi_Natalie, Apr 28, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TallonKaardgamer Jedi Master

star 4
    Project Managers Board of Knowledge will be finished tonight. Now to take the certification in a month will be a challenge.
  2. TallonKaardgamer Jedi Master

star 4
    Reading for class - The Little SAS book, and for fun, 7 Habits of Highly Successful People. Good tip from Natalie on that latter one - read it - its great on personal philosophy.
  3. stacey113 Jedi Master

star 4
    I finished Vulkan's Forge a few weeks ago and now I am into Best Destiny a story about young James Kirk's first adventure on Enterprise as a teenager.
  4. jkg_vader Jedi Master

star 4
    Vulcans' Forge, GREAT BOOK!

I'm reading The fellowship of the Ring, for the 1st time (I made another attemot a couple years back,but got bored and put it down....)
  5. Jedi_Natalie Jedi Master

star 4
  6. stacey113 Jedi Master

star 4
    Janine, you are right I enjoyed Vulkan's Forge so much I ordered the sequel Vulkan's Heart from Amazon. It should be here any day now.
  7. jkg_vader Jedi Master

star 4
    I didn't know there was a sequal!!! let me know how it is!!!
  8. TallonKaardgamer Jedi Master

star 4
    Just finished Who Moved My Cheese? - fable about change.
  9. jkg_vader Jedi Master

star 4
    There and Back Again, and Actors Tale, by Sean Astin. Very good so far.
  10. jkg_vader Jedi Master

star 4
    The "Lowes complete guide to decorating" since we just close on out house in Kinston today! YAY! Now we are only 80 miles from you guys!!!!
  11. UniversalDestiny Jedi Master

star 4
    I know this is a week late but I finished Goblet of Fire and now I'm onto The Order of the Phoenix.

I should have it done by the time I return from my parents house.

-UD
  12. Jedi_Natalie Jedi Master

star 4
    I just finished Legacy Of The Cat, Cat vs. Cat, Maine Coon Cats, Star Wars Galaxies: Ruins Of Dantooine. Now I'm reading Complete Kitten Care and Myst: The Book Of D'ni.
  13. jkg_vader Jedi Master

star 4
    I decided since Natalie liked it to try out Eragon. So far it's pretty darn good...although you can tell a 15 year old boy wrote it.
  14. Padawan311 Jedi Knight

star 3
    I am reading "The Neon Rain" by James Lee Burke. He is an author my roommate introduced me to that I am really liking so far, a refreshing change from the normal Sci-Fi genre that I tend to stick to all the time and love so much.

Chris
  15. UniversalDestiny Jedi Master

star 4
    I finished Harry Potter and The Order of the Phoenix last week and now I'm not sure what I want to read.

-UD
  16. TallonKaardgamer Jedi Master

star 4
    I finished the Cisco:Intro book, took the certification exam and flunked it (55% out of 85% required) so must reread and bone up on hardware and cabling chapters. Not very fun.
  17. STARDOG-D-JEDI Jedi Master

star 4
    It's not a book but I've been reading a Fan Novel of Episode 3 by J.W. Titus over at the episode 3 spoiler board.

And all I can say is WOW!! This guy can write. It's like awesome how he has turned all the spoilers and here say into a full fledged novel. Go check it out!!!

If the movie is have as good we will be in for quite a ride come MAY!!
  18. Jedi_Natalie Jedi Master

star 4
    I'm in the middle of the ASPCA Complete Guide To Cats and Earths Children #5: Shelters Of Stone. Been trying to keep my reading up lately.
  19. jkg_vader Jedi Master

star 4
    Cast-Aways of the flying dutchman...it's by the same guy who wrote the Redwall series
  20. Dal--Intrepid Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    My wife and I are reading The Purpose-Driven Life and I'm sneaking in the Tao of Poker whenever I can.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.