main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

What Books are you exited to read come April?

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Sith_Hologram, Feb 28, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sith_Hologram

Sith_Hologram Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 25, 2001
    I like the visual dictionaries, and I kind of want to read that Boba Fett book. What books are you looking forward to as Ep. II looms nearer?

2. Sturm Antilles

Sturm Antilles Former Manager star 6

Jun 22, 2000
    In April I won't be reading anything new...but I'll finally be reading CoD, DM-SH, and the Episode I Adventures books, as well as SbS.

In May I'll be reading the Jedi Quest books, the Anakin, Jango, Zam and Boba tie-ins, as well as TAS.

3. Sith_Hologram

Nov 25, 2001
    they come out in may? not april? ah, crap.

4. Sturm Antilles

Jun 22, 2000
    Everything will be out on April 23rd. I'm just reading them in May.

5. Sith_Hologram

Nov 25, 2001
    Oh good, I thought I'd screwed up. Why aren't you going to read them until may?

6. Bogga

Bogga Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 12, 1998
    Well, I'll definitely be reading the AotC novel from RA Salvatore and the Art of AotC, while I'll probably check out the Visual Dictionaries and the Jedi Quest books. I might not get to read them all right away though. The AotC novel definitely has top priority.

7. Sturm Antilles

Jun 22, 2000
    Why aren't you going to read them until may?

I just want to read the AotC tie-ins closer to the release of the movie, so the stories are still fresh in my mind.

8. very-superior

very-superior Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 11, 2002
    Nothing against you, SH, but why are all threads I see that have the word "excited" in them always spelled exited.... makes me go hmmm.... because I see a lot of threads like that.

9. wampa

wampa Jedi Master star 4

Jul 8, 1998
    I guess I'll be reading Allston's RoDent in April since I'll be at Disney World when it's released. I'll buy plenty of AotC book on April 23, I just won't read them until I see the movie because I try to avoid major AotC spoilers.

10. JadedofMara

JadedofMara Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 16, 2001
    Enemy Lines Enemy Lines Enemy Lines!

Espescially after reading the new synopsis up at TFN... :D :D :D :D

Im not reading the AOTC novelization until after i see the movie. (Even as a spoiler junkie :D ) Its going to be hard to do, but I KNOW that if i read it, there will be scenes in there that I will expect in the movie and then when they ARENT in the movie i will be dissapointed. And theres NO WAY i want to be dissapointed with AOTC.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.