main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ST What can we expect in the final few weeks?

Discussion in 'Sequel Trilogy' started by Xinau, Oct 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sithians

Sithians Jedi Padawan star 2

Sep 15, 2015
    Well, I'm sure we will all have our opinions but can we all discuss them in a civilized manner?? I thinks it's perfectly ok to discuss whether or not this film was good. The thing is, it's all subjective.

2. Jcuk

Jcuk Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 16, 2013
    Nothing beyond perhaps extended snippets from the scenes that have already been expanded upon. It's obvious..

3. jedijax

jedijax Force Ghost star 6

May 2, 2013
    Surprised (and pleasantly so) that the opening crawl hasn't leaked. I hope it doesn't. I'm really trying to stick with the Box Office thread at this point because I think that's where most of the discussion will be. Just how big will this thing be? We've learned all we're gonna learn about the movie, the characters, and the story until someone actually sees it for real.

Baron_Papanerd likes this.
  4. ElizaD

ElizaD Jedi Padawan star 1

Nov 25, 2015
    I'm still hoping for something nostalgic.
    I mean, the original trio in one cover or a tv spot remembering the OT

5. Howard Hand

Howard Hand Jedi Master star 4

Feb 11, 2015
    These are completely accurate. Especially the part about the news reports berating people for waiting at midnight (or 7:00) screening. "Haha! Look at these nerd! Now back to sports" (cut to a large middle-aged man covered from head-to-toe in makeup yelling at the top of his lungs for Football-man to throw the ball)

6. sarlaccsaurs-rex

sarlaccsaurs-rex Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 10, 2007

The hypocrisy of sports fans.

7. jitterykangaroo

jitterykangaroo Jedi Youngling

Nov 24, 2015
    You sir, are a prophet and a valuable voice of reason. When the inevitable bloodletting begins, please remember this comment.

8. JediRocks74

JediRocks74 Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 7, 2015
    I wish the final weeks were right now. The waiting is tough.

9. Xinau

Xinau Jedi Master star 4

Apr 22, 2015
    I'd say we're well & truly in the final weeks now.

I honestly can't believe how fast the time has gone -- I think the longest stretch was that big dry spell between SDCC and the MNF trailer. All we had in between really was D23 (lame) and Force Friday (kinda lame, at least for me, because I'm not big on the merchandise, and the "new" EU books, etc. were kind of a letdown).

If I didn't have this place, or some great SW podcasts, I would've been a basket case...

10. Hoth Chocolate

Hoth Chocolate Jedi Knight star 2

Nov 21, 2015

The dark times, before the Trailer.

Xinau likes this.
  11. Darth Palpadious

Darth Palpadious Jedi Master star 3

May 31, 2013
    It's not just you. I genuinely cannot remember the last day when I didn't check either these forums or MSW. It must have been last year. At this point I go looking around almost hourly and rather than counting weeks, they've now turned into days and sometimes I catch myself adding up the hours! Half an hour ago I passed the 3 week mark which feels unreal and in just a week's time I will officially be into days rather than weeks. Its starting to dawn on me that after all this time it's nearly here, it's going to be here so very shortly... And I can hardly bear the excitement!

And that my friends, was always going to be my answer to "what can we expect in the final weeks". My pure frenzied hysteria, that's what.

Aaaahh. :)

Trooper100471 and Xinau like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.