main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

What CCG decks are you playing now?

Discussion in 'Archive: Games: CCG, TCG, and Boardgames' started by Ultima_1, May 15, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ultima_1

Ultima_1 Jedi Knight star 5

May 16, 2001
    I am playing flipping SYCFA and Profit Scouts.

I also have EBO Uniques and Walker Garrison with Battle Droids.

What about you?

2. Young_Ben

Young_Ben Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 7, 2001
    I'm Playing some weird decks and everybodys going to laugh at my Light deck.

I'm playing my high destiny, lots of characters, DBO, staring the super Gold Squadron 1. I think. I haven't looked at it in so long, because all my cards are put away because theres never any tourneys around here and I'm not old enough to become a TD. Anyway, I know its a DBO. And my dark is an attack the opponent with my high destiny and powerful Imperials.

3. BigPoppaJabba

BigPoppaJabba Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 4, 2001
    My current dark deck is one that uses the virtual Blaster Rack to get Maul with his double saber at the Desert Landing site with capture the queen. The idea is to burn the LS for 4 force there every turn. It basiocally a hodge-podge of my favourite cards.

My light side deck is a suprisingly efficient Gungan deck. Man, Fumbaas rock! I recommend anyone try Gungans, and you will be suprised at what they can do.

For starters, nearly everything you need can be pulled from your reserve deck some way or another. Eloctopoles are plain nasty and the aforementioned Fumbaas can hurt your opponent.

The best thing about Gungans is that they aren't limited to Naboo. I play tested the above two decks, and not one battle took place on Naboo. In fact, most of the action took place at the Desert Landing site.

Picture this scenario:

Dark Side had Evezan, Maul, YA (with doulble stick) and Sid (with IG-88's pulse cannon- a sight I'd love to see!) against Tarpals, Tat Jar Jar, two Fumbaas, one with Booma, and Gungan energy sheild, and a gungan guard.

I played Noah Giben up Jar Jar, adding 2 destiny (I should have already played Wipe for the DS)
    Needless to say, the Booma disposed of the not so good doctor, I drew an extra Gungan for the battle and all the Gungans were immune to attrition <4. Nasty.

4. GUARDSMAN

GUARDSMAN Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 16, 2001
    For the darkside I have been playing a walker garrison deck that I have also been thinking about posting. For the lightside it has been a bit crazy for me, I have been doing a political deck for a while now but could never get it to work. Currently though I have been building a Watch your step deck and if that doesn't work then I will start working on a hidden base deck.

5. Bib Fortuna Twi'lek

Bib Fortuna Twi'lek Jedi Youngling star 10

Jul 9, 1999
    For Light I'm playing WYS, and for Dark I'm playing Big Blue ISB.

6. Artie-Deco

Artie-Deco Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 23, 2001
    For Dark I'm playing a Watto mains deck. For Light I currently have a fun AITC Talz deck. Caldera causes DS lots of grief, but the deck doesn't really pose much offensive threat, so I'll be taking it apart soon.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.