So NV What character, or type of character would you like to see in Episode three? (No spoilers please..)

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Inaen, Jul 24, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: DieWompRatDie
  1. Inaen Jedi Youngling

star 3
    I personally would like to see a Jedi Wookie.
  2. Talon_Wolfe Jedi Padawan

star 4
    I would like to see more of Yoda's species, and have his species name, homeworld, history etc. revealed.

I don't want to ruin the mystery around Yoda, but I'm dying to know that stuff!! Plus then it would be playable in the RPG ;)

It would also be cool to see some Sith stuff, like if there was a secret Sith Citadel or repository of knowledge that Sidious frequented... imagine seeing statues of past Sith Lords in a big hall somewhere...
  3. JonnyFlamehead Jedi Youngling

star 3
    I think I'm going to give the unoriginal answer and say I'd like to see more of Boba Fett. I don't know where in the story of Ep.3 he would fit, but it'd be cool to see him some more. :)
  4. Inaen Jedi Youngling

star 3
    Also some more Aurra Sing. Thats my girl. She has a pretty good story. The only thing I dont like is how big her hands are. Freaky to me.
  5. DarthRaith Jedi Youngling

star 2
    Twi'lek dancing girls and Jedi, Twi'lek everywhere! we go to Ryloth to a Twi'lek bar/mosh pit on Twi'lek tuesday followed by an ultimate showdown between 30 or 50 dancing girl Twi'lek Jedi with a nice seque way into the battle between Anakin and Obi-wan.
  6. Petra_Blakkwing Jedi Padawan

star 4
    hear, hear!! on the Aurra Sing... why bother showing her in a little clip of Ep. 1 if you don't plan on expanded a little bit of a story around her......? She's my favorite character and I would definitely dig it if she had a bigger part in Ep. 3.... and I like the Yoda idea... maybe they could do a little story about Yaddle? like a showdown between Aurra Sing and Yaddle, since Aurra hates the Jedi and hunts them...? could be interesting....
  7. Talon_Wolfe Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Actually the last information that I had was that Aurra Sing was a Force User, and was Dark!

Most of all, what I would like to see in Episode III is... ME!

It would be cool to see a young Chewbacca too.
  8. Petra_Blakkwing Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Yes, Aurra Sing was a Jedi, an apprentice the strange and mysterious Dark Woman.... however when the Dark Woman disappeared Aurra started thinking that the Jedi are nothing but a bunch of hypocrites and she turned dark.... not totally evil or anything, just tainted... she became a bounty hunter, and a good one too, because she uses her force powers to aid her.... she has a grudge against the Jedi so she's often called upon to kill them for whoever... every Jedi she kills she takes their light saber has her trophy..... she's the BOMB DIGGITY!!!!!!
Moderators: DieWompRatDie
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.