main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

What charcter would you be?

Discussion in 'Archive: Fresno, CA' started by Jedi_LandotheBando, Sep 20, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_LandotheBando

Jedi_LandotheBando Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 19, 2002
    Since I am knew I would like to learn a little about you. Please put what character that would describe you best from any movie and why or what charcter you would like to be.

HMMMMM.....I think I don't know about me. Durng the movie I felt I was in Anakin's poistion the who time. (Of because of Padame` Jk) and sometimes I would feel I related to Obi WAn Kenobi. Its hard to say...

2. Jedi-Finney

Jedi-Finney Jedi Master star 4

Mar 22, 2001
    id be vader all the way. everyone would fear me, and i could get away with just about anything... hmm what do i want to do today, i want to blow up a couple planets...and i would have a lightsaber, so get out of my way!

3. jedivalens

jedivalens Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 2, 2001
    hmmmm.....never actually gave it any thought. im undecided.

4. Mara_Jade_Fan

Mara_Jade_Fan Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 1, 2002
    If you included the Expanded Universe I'd say Mara Jade (of course). Like her I have red hair and green eyes, am a pilot, and love Luke Skywalker. If I have to pick a movie character, I'd say Luke as I could really identify with him when I was younger.

5. Jirin_Raman

Jirin_Raman Jedi Master star 4

Apr 6, 2002
    Like M_J_F, I'd hope we could include the Expanded Universe as well.

I relate quite well to Exar Kun, the Dark Lord of the Sith. He started off as a Jedi, training hard and with great intent. However, he was denied knowledge and the truth, for "the greater good", as the Jedi (as in the movies) seem to follow a societal makeup that is archaic, and outdated. The thrist for knowledge and truth drove Exar to search for Sith artifacts and holocrons. However, in his search for this knowledge, he was tricked by Freedon Nadd, and ultimately succumbed to the Darkside. I would say that in today's world, we are also held from knowing the absolute truth as well, yet I am always seeking it. I'm not content to just accept what the AP tells me, I must know the real truth!

6. Sparticus

Sparticus Jedi Youngling star 1

May 1, 2002
    Uhhhhh, I'd have to be Han Solo, mwa ha ha!!!

7. Heather_Skywalker

Heather_Skywalker Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 13, 2002
    Gosh, what character would I be???

I would have to say Leia out of all characters. I just like every aspect about her.

Of course though, if I couldn't be Leia, it would have to be Padme. For many reasons, but number 1- Anakin Skywalker [face_love] :p

8. Jedi_LandotheBando

Sep 19, 2002
    ANd of course Roxy could relate to Jar Jar Binks. She make an excellent gungun. JK LoL

9. Heather_Skywalker

Jul 13, 2002
    No you can't be joking, then she and... um Roxy, you get the picture ;) :p
    I thinkg she would be a wonderful gungan. With all those rythmic marches.

10. Jedi-Squire-R2

Jedi-Squire-R2 Jedi Youngling

Nov 27, 2001
    as far as looks go...i would have to be jabba, but if i had to pick what i would want....i would be leia.

11. Heather_Skywalker

Jul 13, 2002
    Ah, no one can be Jabba, unless they'd want to be- Ewwww.

I bet you'd make a wonderful Leia :)

12. DarksiderGeorge

DarksiderGeorge Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 29, 2002
    I would say that in today's world, we are also held from knowing the absolute truth as well, yet I am always seeking it. I'm not content to just accept what the AP tells me, I must know the real truth!

Ah, Jirin , come with me, I shall so you the truth!! You shall become the most powerful of the Jedi!!!

Now, who do you think I would be in the SW universe???

"It is unavoidable..."

13. Jedi_LandotheBando

Sep 19, 2002
    Aparently Roxy hasn't discovered this post yet,but I told her about it. She better post soon! But in the MEAN time........Roxy would look very good with long ears and gree-brown skin, don't you think Heather? Jk loL again

14. Jedi-Roxy

Jedi-Roxy Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 13, 2002
    STUPID LANDO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am NOT Jar-Jar. If anyone is it's YOU. Don't push my buttons, Biology sucked hard!

I would probably be Jania. I like her attitude and approach to life. Her or Padme, cause Hayden is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO INCREDIBLY HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT [face_love] (ouch) and I would not mind being married to him.

I'm sure Lando wouldn't mind being Jar-Jar in my stead [face_devil]

Roxy

15. Heather_Skywalker

Jul 13, 2002
    Lando can't be Jar Jar! Oh Roxy I found the *perfect* character for you. Jar Jar's (I think it's duckman's) wife!!!!! *LOL*

16. Jedi_LandotheBando

Sep 19, 2002
    Sorry Roxy, its just not funny when you turn the joke on me. Yess Jar Jar's wife-what a good suggestion Heather. Heather I think you would make a good Padme`. Today I would make a great Yoda!!! Ah ha ha!!. And Roxy I thought you liked Ewan Mcgregor. Besides Natalie Portman is 1,000,000 times better than Hayden. She is so hot! Have to go bye!

Ps. Roxy your biology teacher is a jerk I my sisterr haets him.

17. Heather_Skywalker

Jul 13, 2002
    Why thank you Lando. Yoda? I would like to see you talk in Yoddish all day. LOL.

By the way Roxy, AT LEAST YOU DON'T HAVE THE MATH TEACHER FROM... I'm not even going to type what I'm feeling about the buttmunch.

18. Jedi-Roxy

Jun 13, 2002
    I hate you both! Heather should be Jar-Jar's wife. Her or JAMIE!!!! HA HA HA HA HA

19. Heather_Skywalker

Jul 13, 2002
    *Hears remark- Should I go there? forced to take it there*

No no no. I didn't have a crush on him.

20. Jirin_Raman

Jirin_Raman Jedi Master star 4

Apr 6, 2002
    Thanks for putting all those damn 'O's in your post, Jedi-Roxy.......Now we have to scroll over to the right of the screen to read. :mad:

21. Jedi_LandotheBando

Sep 19, 2002
    Roxy we were only joking. I feel like Anakin today. i am so confused......

22. Jedi-Roxy

Jun 13, 2002
    Sorry! I didn't mean to cause an inconveiniance. I feel like Sabe today! I wanna be someone I'm not.

23. Heather_Skywalker

Jul 13, 2002
    Intresting choice for an icon Roxy. Why'd you pick it?- just to know.

24. Mara_Jade_Fan

Mara_Jade_Fan Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 1, 2002
    ^ I edited out some of the "0"s so you can read all the text at one time.

25. Heather_Skywalker

Jul 13, 2002
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.