1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events: Supanova: Brisbane (28th-30th November)

FF:VIC What Cinema for EPIII?

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by TCB4EP, Apr 11, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Koroshiya_keefu Jedi Knight

star 2
    I saw EPIII in Crown on the Thursday morning. Wasn't too happy with the quality! The sound seemed to lack the bass and the picture was very soft. Anyone else who saw the Crown sessions could say the same?

Tomorrow evening me and some workmates are seeing it again out in Hoyts in Ikea, which used to be Anderson cinemas or something. Now, I'm hoping it will be a much better experience due to this cinema being one bass heavy surround sound brain melting cinema! Rock it!
  2. Lorth_Needa Jedi Padawan

I saw it a preview sceening in ACMI - it was so worth it . The opening sequence was amazing...
  3. Jedi_jem Jedi Master

star 4
    I saw it at Knox .. That screen was huge! I've also seen it at crown, and I must say that the opening scene was so much better at knox and yeah I definitely agree about the sound. I was a bit disappointed with the quality of it.
  4. schutchy Jedi Padawan

i must agree that VMAX at KNOX is totally awesome.it is the biggest screen in the southern hemisphere.have watched ep 3 several times already and the size of the screen is huge and the quality of the picture is always perfect and the sound will rattle your bones it is that good.if you dont mind the trip out here it is worth it just to experince it.you wont be dissapointed.
  5. Darth Zych Jedi Knight

star 1
    jam factory with all the hardcore sic 'res in their vls matah sic 're watch dis bro twin turbo calais mate
  6. TheBoogieMan Manager Emeritus

star 6
  7. Jedi_Master_Damir Jedi Master

star 4
    matha, mah commodor kicks ur twin turbo matah. its so sick all the chicky babes just follow me around, mate, so sik. me and habib turn the subwoofa on, and matah, we're sex on wheels.
  8. TheBoogieMan Manager Emeritus

star 6
    No, no, sorry, I can understand you, Damir.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.