main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

What Color of lightsaber do you use and what hilt do you have?

Discussion in 'Archive: Games: RPG & Miniatures' started by alex-grievous, Apr 17, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alex-grievous

alex-grievous Jedi Youngling

Apr 15, 2005
  2. alex-grievous

alex-grievous Jedi Youngling

Apr 15, 2005
    I prefer the color violet and a double hilted lightsaber.

3. NJOfan215

NJOfan215 Jedi Grand Master star 5

May 17, 2003
    Just a little bit of info, you should always put text in your first message. Some mods with lock the topic if you don't. As for my saber prefs, i would use to single bladed sabers. The first one would be a hilt similar to Mace's hilt with a blue blade, the second would be a hilt similar to obi wan's in episodes 1 and 2, and it would have a purple blade.

4. rhysklaus

rhysklaus Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 13, 2005
    Two silver single hilt lightsabers. The hilts would be like Yoda's is, only larger in size.

5. Jedi_Matt

Jedi_Matt Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 11, 2002
    i'd have a blue one and a yellow one, with bases that connected together so i could use it as a double one if i wanted. as organic as i could make it, ivory would be nifty, lol.

6. JoinTheSchwarz

JoinTheSchwarz Former Head Admin star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 21, 2002
    During a TOTJ campaign I played a Noble/Jedi Guardian called Sark Nyumb, an arrogant and pompous ass convinced of his superiority over most living beings. He was also constantly hitting on her master, a stunning brunette who had recruited him from the royal house of Alderaan. Her master decided to teach him humilty by giving him a lightsaber... with a pink blade.

I loved that bastard.

7. Jedi_Matt

Jedi_Matt Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 11, 2002
    hahahaha,

oh my god he's got a lightsaber!

snap-hiss!

everyone falls over and laughs

jedi's chin drops in embarassment

bang! dead jedi

8. Fist_of_Mandalore

Fist_of_Mandalore Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 31, 2005
    alex-grievous, you do know how to put text in your first post, right. Or do you want to drive your post count up? Hmmmm....Anyways, a sbaerstaff for me, looking like Exar Kun's cause he was teh c00ln3551111111. With a black blade, even though it is impossible :D

9. Shadowen

Shadowen Jedi Youngling star 3

May 11, 1999
    White blade. Simple, unadorned hilt.

10. Sith_Putty

Sith_Putty Jedi Youngling

Apr 16, 2005
    duel sabers with the golden colour crystal called the Heart Of The Gaurdian (gold blade, red glow)and the sabers would look like sidious sabers only with spikes and things like a sith saber (both identical)

11. Sith_Putty

Sith_Putty Jedi Youngling

Apr 16, 2005
    Fist Of Mandolor, a black blade IS possible, there are black saber crystels only they are the rarest and hardly ever found because in JK3 theres a mod with a black saber

well Exar Kun had the Mantle Of The Force (aqua) scattered around his tomb so thgey bilieve that might of been his saber colour (got that from KOTOR 1)

12. Fist_of_Mandalore

Fist_of_Mandalore Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 31, 2005
    Hmmm, so just because some idiot in JA made a mod witha black lighsaber, that makes it real. Lightsabers are made of LIGHT, black is the absense of light, it is not a visual spectrum of clor to human eyes as it is not color. Therefore, there may be black lightsaber crystals, but they would not make a black blade, I believe. I'm not big on the whole "transporting real-life science in to Star Wars" thing.

13. Jedi_Knight_Jonas

Jedi_Knight_Jonas Jedi Master star 3

Sep 26, 2003
    simple, silver hilted purple bladed lightsaber.

14. darthmunces

darthmunces Jedi Youngling

Apr 18, 2005
    a two anakin's with auto red for spying on sith or if you turned evil and dont wana find a red crystal but primarally silver

15. Koohii

Koohii Jedi Master star 5

May 30, 2003
    Short handle, single grip, with orange blade and an energy-field guard as well.

16. Rolic_Charon

Rolic_Charon Jedi Master star 1

Aug 14, 2001
    Dual sabers. Green, but darker than Luke's almost a hunter green. The hilts are milled metal, I have a Model I made in Autocad of them, i'll try to post it later. Both sabers are identical.

17. The_Lord_Vader

The_Lord_Vader Jedi Youngling

Apr 20, 2005
    If I couldn't have a red saber with Vader's hilt, I'd have one blue saber with Obi-Wan's hilt and one orange saber with Plo-Koon's hilt.

18. TripleB

TripleB Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 28, 2000
    A single blue lightsaber.

Do you guys think that, based on how a lot of force powers require a hand free in order to be used, that perhaps Dual Lightsaber Wielders should be penalized on using the force in battle as a penalty? It seems like a feasible theory.

19. Rolic_Charon

Rolic_Charon Jedi Master star 1

Aug 14, 2001
    [image=http://www.fscwv.edu/users/jfairchild/primesaber.jpg]
    There it is.

To Use the Force one dosen't require a free hand. Its just a gesture. There are many many times Jedi have used a force push, move object, or other ability without even moving.

But even dispite that. Most of the Force Skills I focus on are things like Battlemind, Enhance Ability, Heal Self, etc. I am a Jedi Guardian/Jedi Weapon Master. I could not see these abilities needing any type of movement other than just closing your eyes and holding your saber/sabers.

And about Exar Kun's saber. He created a double edged lightsaber-staff, but the hilt was the size of a normal lightsaber hilt. Both blades were blue and he had the ability to change the length and intensity of the blades during battle. He could swing his saber as he turned the power down to a point where the blade was nothing but a shaft of light. His opponents blade would pass through it, over exerting the opponents swing. Exar would then shift the saber back to normal and strike his foe. Pretty cool eh?

Check out the "Tales of the Jedi" graphic novels.

20. Scythe14

Scythe14 Jedi Youngling

Apr 26, 2005
    Single Blade, Orange, with an unadorned hilt and a small knife as a handguard.

21. jedi_pariah

jedi_pariah Jedi Youngling

Apr 24, 2005
    If there're black lightbulbs in the present fist, why can't there be black lightsabers in a SW setting?

And single lightsaber, purple blade. Nothing fancy for the hilt.

22. darth_xantor

darth_xantor Jedi Youngling

May 3, 2005
    Two lightsabers, each with a red blade. The hilt is made from the horns of a Bantha.

The Dark Jedi killed the bantha and used it's horns to build his ligtsaber. He used the full horn, including the curves and everything.

23. Lordban

Lordban Isildur's Bane star 7

Nov 9, 2000
    I didn't place so much importance on the materials of the hilt as I did on its shape. Basically, the handle is composed of one straight part with the blade emerging at one end, a hand-and-a-quarter long ; the hilt ends up in a slight curve a half-hand long. The aim is to have efficient handling of the lightsaber in a fencing style, without compromising too much the possibility to wield the saber as a two-handed weapon. It does take letting the lightsaber loose a bit when you want to switch your fighting mode in a single, swift motion.
    The blade is crimson ; I play the bad guy ;)

24. Tam_Elgrin

Tam_Elgrin Jedi Master star 4

May 1, 2004
    We have a Gungan Jedi, who's saber hilt is like an atatl. It's pretty cool.

25. Saora_Bin

Saora_Bin Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 26, 2005
    Single Hilt, Deep Orange, Hilt like Kit Fisto's.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.