main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SNG What colour of Lightsabre do you have/want?

Discussion in 'Asia & Africa General Discussion' started by Delight, Mar 10, 2002.

?

What colour of Lightsabre do you have/want?

Poll closed Mar 24, 2012.
  1. Red

13.3%
  2. Yellow

20.0%
  3. Green

13.3%
  4. Blue

33.3%
  5. Purple

6.7%
  6. Others (please name)

13.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dleung

dleung Jedi Youngling

Jun 9, 2002
    Red, as I have the Icon Darth Vader lightsaber

"do not be too proud of this technological marvel youhave created. The ability to destroy a planet is insignificant, next to the power of the Force."

2. JediClare

JediClare Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 8, 2001
    Any ideas on what can be used as a blue, translucent, telescoping lightsabre blade?

(Excluding de-blading the Hasbro electronic one :p)

3. Darth_Eagle

Darth_Eagle Jedi Master star 4

Jul 19, 2001
    Clear Plastic Tube with some transparent blue sticker pasted onto it. One problem though is how to seal the end (unless you want it open) or there is also this cylinder cover you can fit at the end from "within".

I think you can get the tube from Arts' Friend (Craft) at Bras Basah 3rd Level but the sticker, no idea. :(

JediGenX, I think there is some Jedi who used something like a double lightsaber in the era of Naga Shadow and/or Nomi Sunrider (excluding Exar Kum cause he's a Sith Lord) but shorter than Maul's.

LOL! The era of Naga Shadow got even more weird lightsaber other than the fact it's attached to a battery pack on the Jedi's Belt. :p One fellow used a staff that got little lightsaber blades attached to each side!

4. JediClare

JediClare Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 8, 2001
    Anywhere that sells telescoping 'blades' or parts to make one? For the sticker maybe can use those window solarscreen thingies (I don't know the proper name). :p

5. Faiz

Faiz Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 1, 2002
    yeah sidious, yellow like the one in jk2, my signature saber =)

anyway i dun really like a double-bladed saber, i prefer 2 seperate lightsabers, ala
    Lightsaber Nitoh Ryu (two lightsaber tecnique in jap =P) like this character called Aoshi in the anime Rurouni Kenshin(otherwise known as samurai x in here and in the US, the eng dub was a bit lame i think...the original jap one was nice) who used 2 kodachis, really nice. =)

6. BabyPadme

BabyPadme Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 28, 2002
    i have a blue light saber. :( wished i had a purple.....white, would be a cool one too.

7. Darth_Eagle

Jul 19, 2001
    JediClare and the rest interested in making your own lightsabre blades, check out this website:

LIGHTSABER BLADE TUTORIAL

And a little correction to the color of my Single Blade Lightsabre; it's Deep Scarlet (1st Main Crystal), Jade Green (Gives extended Blade) and Royal Violet (Short Blade?). Will post the horrible sketch I did of it some time ago. :p

8. Darth_Eagle

Jul 19, 2001
    Repeats.

What's wrong with SnowBoard today?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.