main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga **What Comes of the Dark Side**AU ROTS ending! (Angst)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by bmwgurl17, Jul 21, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bmwgurl17

bmwgurl17 Jedi Master star 3

Jul 11, 2005
    **What Comes of the Dark Side** (Ani/Obi/ROTS)
    Time period : ROTS AU
    Characters: Anakin, Obi-Wan
    Rating: PG
    Genre: Angst
    Summary: How it ends on Mustafar.
    Plz Read & Review

[image=http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/2289/friendandfoes4od.jpg]- Courtesy of JediStarKiller2:D

?I hate you!? I screamed the words, though I wasn?t sure if they were true. They had leapt from my lips and into the thick, black air before I had a chance to render their meaning. The phrase was meant to hurt. I wanted them to hurt. I wanted them to slice into the heart of my enemy so that it would be just as broken and sore as mine. My stomach is clenching and I can feel unconsciousness creeping on me.

I?m not going to disappear into sleep though. No, I?m going to stay awake and think of a way to get myself out of here. Off this planet and away from the Jedi, until I become fully healed and strong. And then?and then I will start my reign over the galaxy as I kill off everyone who is a potential enemy to me and my empire. Relations don?t matter anymore. Everyone is against me and I will not let them STOP ME!

I look up to the sky, smothered with nasty colors of dark hues. How ironic it is that those colors are like the same shade as my heart. I am now a monster with scorched skin and no honor. I did what I have to do for the person I loved. I put myself out there?put myself on the line and embraced the dark side. What do I get in return? Twice the pain! I feel so numb.

Look at me now mom. I vowed not to let another love of mine slip away from me. I was never going to let death affect me again, because I was going to save my loved ones from death?but even now I can feel the life draining from Padme. I?m killing her. I must be. The closer I get, the farther she goes. She kept talking. I told her I didn?t want to talk anymore, but she kept going. I just wanted to hold her and leave this rock of misery, but Obi-wan?he came out her ship with that sickening look of his. The look that said ?Have no fear, your loyal Jedi slave is here.?

That?s all we--they--are. Slaves. Worth nothing but direct orders and arguments. The Jedi are weak. They are puny compared to the true power of the dark side. I was once a Jedi, stupid and hypocritical to things I knew nothing about. Now, I can feel the darkness tingling in my fingertips, waiting for my command for I am the controller of the dark side. Unlike the Jedi who are servants for the light side. FOOLS!

?You were my brother Anakin. I loved you.? I look back up at Obi-Wan. He is standing over me and his breaths are coming out hard. I surely gave him a run for his credits during our battle only minutes earlier. I have never felt so at peace while battling the way I had when Obi-Wan and I were fighting. I mean I was more than angry at him and was determined to make him endure pain and probably death, but past all that, I felt at ease. My new powers have made me faster and so even when he came at me with all his might; we were equally fast and skillful.

I almost completely forgot my anger. Almost. Then like pouring rain, I remembered my wife, lying on the ground. Obi-Wan did that. He had ruined my life since I was a young child with his overbearing criticism. He didn?t realize that everyone was like him. Not everyone was emotionless toward everything. How would he know how I felt about Padme? I?m sure he has never been in love, so how dare he try to give me advice on how to forget about her. As I was thinking these things, I also thought of how he had just saved my life.

?It's over Anakin. I have the high ground.?
    ?You underestimate my power.?
    I jumped?he knew I would and he was ready?but so was I. I leapt high into the air, my light saber above my head, and met Obi-Wan?s blade in time to stop my waist from being sliced. However, I landed unevenly and lost my balance, our sabers still clashing as I fell to the ground. My hands were too sweaty for me to keep a hold of my light saber. My mistake was that I lifted one foot toward him to kick his stomach,

2. kennyboy

kennyboy Jedi Master star 2

Jun 16, 2006
    Wow! This is really cool I [face_love] it.

Well done on it. =D=

3. G__Anakin

G__Anakin Jedi Master star 4

Apr 2, 2006
  4. AnakinLuver

AnakinLuver Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 13, 2006
    You would think I feel foolish and I did, but the foolishness was not about my tears, but rather that I had let the dark side trick me into loosing everyone I loved. Everyone.

omg... omg... I'm crying so hard now... This is the greatest line in the post... Anakin finally figured it out, didn't he?

For a second there, I really did think Obi-wan left him... I know, how could I even think that?!

This was a very good alternate ending to ROTS... it truly was... bravo, bravo!=D=

Rachel Rose@};-

5. 92SE-R

92SE-R Jedi Master star 3

Apr 15, 2005
    Well, written! Bravo!!!=D=

Enjoyed it very much!

6. bmwgurl17

Jul 11, 2005
    kennyboy
    Wow! This is really cool I it.

Well done on it.

:D Thank You!

G__Anakin

Cool!

Lol...Thanx, I think.

AnakinLuver

You would think I feel foolish and I did, but the foolishness was not about my tears, but rather that I had let the dark side trick me into loosing everyone I loved. Everyone.

omg... omg... I'm crying so hard now... This is the greatest line in the post... Anakin finally figured it out, didn't he?

For a second there, I really did think Obi-wan left him... I know, how could I even think that?!
    This was a very good alternate ending to ROTS... it truly was... bravo, bravo!

Rachel Rose

Aww, did you really? :D Thats the kind of effect I wanted it to have!! Thank You very much and I'm glad you enjoyed it :).

92SE-R

Well, written! Bravo!!!

Enjoyed it very much!

Yay! Lol Thank you for reading!!!!!!!!

7. iLoveAnakin7

iLoveAnakin7 Jedi Master star 5

Apr 17, 2005
    See! you should have wrote the ending for RotS! GL did NOT know what he was doing when he crapped all over my boys. :mad:

But I love this ending, and wish things could have been different. I'm glad Anakin realized the error of his ways.:D

8. bmwgurl17

Jul 11, 2005
    iLoveAnakin7

See! you should have wrote the ending for RotS! GL did NOT know what he was doing when he crapped all over my boys.

But I love this ending, and wish things could have been different. I'm glad Anakin realized the error of his ways.

[face_blush] Thank You!! Yea, I was not too fond of the real ending and I thought this one was more suitable:D.

9. DancesWithBlasters

DancesWithBlasters Jedi Knight star 4

Jan 22, 2006
    OH MY GOD! That was beautiful. Just so amazingly lovely. I only wish this had been the real ending of ROTS. Why couldn't it have been? :_| In short, a truely terrific job!

10. kennyboy

kennyboy Jedi Master star 2

Jun 16, 2006
    Wow, I'm speechless :eek:.

Well done =D=.

11. bmwgurl17

Jul 11, 2005
    DancesWithBlasters

OH MY GOD! That was beautiful. Just so amazingly lovely. I only wish this had been the real ending of ROTS. Why couldn't it have been? In short, a truely terrific job!

:( Yea, as do I. This would have been a heartfelt, but happy ending!:)Thank You for reading.

kennyboy

Wow, I'm speechless.

Well done.

I left you speechless? :D Now Im really happy with my work. Thank You very much for reading!

12. bmwgurl17

Jul 11, 2005
    Just wanted to say Thank You to all for commenting on my piece of work. I am more than thrilled that you all enjoyed it!! Lol and you guys/girls aren't the only ones who wished this was the real ending:D .

13. Alley_Skywalker

Alley_Skywalker Jedi Master star 4

Sep 27, 2005
    Padawan, I'm sorry that it took me so long to finally get here...stupid RL.
    Anyways...this was absolutely lovely. Your characterization has gotten much better. Bravo=D=

14. Anakin_Heartbreaker

Anakin_Heartbreaker Jedi Master star 4

Sep 24, 2004
    WOW!!!!

Extremely powerful, awesome stuff!!!! =D=

15. bmwgurl17

Jul 11, 2005
    Alley_Skywalker

Padawan, I'm sorry that it took me so long to finally get here...stupid RL.
    Anyways...this was absolutely lovely. Your characterization has gotten much better. Bravo

Thats no problem at all, Master. Thank You very much:D

Anakin_Heartbreaker

WOW!!!!

Extremely powerful, awesome stuff!!!!

Oh wow. This is a wonder full comment because in those few words, you just told me the reaction I was hoping for. Thank so much for reading.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.