main
side
curve
  1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events:

Star Wars: Andor - Disney + - 21st September

2. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FF:SA What Costumes do u have or would love to get??

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by TK1571, Oct 19, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TK1571

TK1571 Jedi Knight star 5

Sep 10, 2003
    Well i am not sure who has costumes or not but i know a few of us do so just tell us what you have or would love to get made if u had the chance to...

2. Adalia-Durron

Adalia-Durron WNU/Costume/Props/EUC Mod. star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jun 3, 2003
    I'd love to have the bodies the SW ladies have....then I could pick and choose any of their costumes!!! Zam's would be cool.......but I've always wanted my own X Wing pilots uniform.....

I have Amidala - ceremonial, Leia Ceremonial, Mara Jade battle, Mara Jade dress, Padme travel gown and I had a set of Jedi robes...but they went mouldy when water got into the shed. :(

My husband has a set of Anikin robes, my son has a set of Jedi Robes, my daughter had a Leia ANH but grew out of it and she's just grown out of her 'Padme Lakes gown' and I am making her Slave Leia....

3. TK1571

Sep 10, 2003
    Well :)

I have a Stormtrooper, Snowtrooper, Royal Guard, Imperial Gunner and Imperial Generic Pilot(shuttle) plus i have half a sandtrooper.

Also have a LOTR Ringwraith robe with long sword, gloves etc....

Would love to get a Biker scout but funds dont quite reach so i will give up on it :(

4. I_am_Kooky

I_am_Kooky Sth Aust. Chapter Representative star 4

Jun 28, 2004
    I have a Jedi outfit. :D

No more, no less. . . though i wouldn't mind some of Padma's cloths :)

5. Brun-Farron

Brun-Farron Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 19, 2004
    a Clone Trooper in the works....

6. MarcusP2

MarcusP2 Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 10, 2004
    I have none, but I think I'd prefer something simpler than any type of armour.

Han and Kyle Katarn are the two I've considered.

7. TK1571

Sep 10, 2003
    Clone trooper!! interesting...

Not a lot of armour around for them, i have heard of a few guys in the states doing a couple but not too popular as yet... Good luck

I have found some stuff on the clone blaster but do you want long or short blaster???

8. Darth_Meanders

Darth_Meanders Jedi Master star 5

May 23, 2004
    I've got a nearly completed Tie Pilot costume, as my first foray into this costuming scene :)

If $$$ were no option then I'd get a Storm/Sand trooper. I'd also like a Vader costume, but I'm still waiting for that final growth spurt to kick in before I could consider carrying that off properly. Somehow I figure I'll be waiting a long time - might better off waiting for an Emperor costume when I'm 80. Wouldn't need a mask then either :D

I figured the Tie Pilot was a good choice. You get the cool helmet (thereby providing anonymity - I'm a shy guy [face_blush] ) without the cost of armour, not to mention the comfort factor. Plus with my sewing skills (neglible) I needed something were most of the items could be purchased easily.

9. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    And you've done exceptionally well in it.....you were great last weekend, now once I get your kids organised..... [face_devil]

10. Darth_Meanders

May 23, 2004
    ... there'll be only one more member of the Meander's family to convert [face_devil]

11. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    And one more in the Durron family.....seems father Durron did it for MoM, but said 'never again..' :(

12. Darth_Meanders

May 23, 2004
    I guess someone has to carry the bags and be on hand with the water bottles. Not to mention taking photo's eh ... nudge nudge ;)

13. TK1571

Sep 10, 2003
    Nice choice DM always been a fan of the Tie pilot but i liked the gunner more so i went with that one first :) At least u can see out of your tie helmet unlike the gunner :(

and not to mention the comfort factor :D

Sorry to hear Justifier not interested :( he cut quite a dashing figure in his outfit... :p

14. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    You can't see squat out your helment TK! :p

Hey, just put a group picture up in the Spring Festival thread....off you guys go......

15. I_am_Kooky

I_am_Kooky Sth Aust. Chapter Representative star 4

Jun 28, 2004
    My nephwe Isaac Has a jedi out fit too. . . He is soo cute in that, he is 6.

16. Brun-Farron

Sep 19, 2004
    the DC-15 clone blaster i found on the link D-M kindly sent me in the Clown trooper thread looks to be the direction i'll try for, TK....but any other info anyone might have would be happily recieved :) might go for a slightly oversized version.....beef it up a little - and with some weight....

as to the armour, i think Ebay might find me clawing at it if the items i bid on dont arrive soon!

some dude in canada looks like he does a good job, and cheaply....part from the postage issue of course...

17. TK1571

Sep 10, 2003
    Sounds good, yes postage sux big time when it comes from OS which is why i am only buying bits and pieces to replace my armour :(

18. Aztek

Aztek Jedi Master star 4

Apr 12, 2001
    I'd love to get a stormie and clone trooper outfit, if I could find someone in oz to make it I would be putting in an order tomorrow.

Am looking at getting some jedi robes made up towards the end of the year, will give me something to wear to the Ep3 release in Syd next year.

19. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    NO! Aztek you must have them ready for the Norwood Christmas Pageant!!! :D :D

20. Aztek

Aztek Jedi Master star 4

Apr 12, 2001
    I think I live a little far away from Adelaide to attend the pageant.

21. Brun-Farron

Sep 19, 2004
    what i wouldnt give to be at the sydney opening..... !!!

i'm all cloned up, its like it in my blood!

actually, ive got TWO sets of armour peices on order..... as i plan to either make a variation, like a blue striped one or maybe an addapation to make it look like the 'supposed' EP3 trooper (looks like its crossed with an OT Stormie!), or maybe to sell one to cover the expence of the first...

.... everyone must be sick of me talking nothing but clones by now, huh :)

22. Darth_Meanders

May 23, 2004
    Not at all B-F - Will be looking forward to see it some time :)

23. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    What DM said, very interested in seeing it.

24. Aztek

Aztek Jedi Master star 4

Apr 12, 2001
    If you decide to sell the second one let me know dude, I may be interested.

25. Brun-Farron

Sep 19, 2004
    i do solomly (spelt, er, how then?) swear, in front of all wittnessesssss....

Jedi Aztec will have first dibs on making an offer on said suit, should it be available to sell....

i'll even tell you first when its done :

hows that sound?

...and yes, my happy button is stuck on high for some reason.....maybe because my sister has agreed that my new nephew may be called Padawan, or Yoda, or both, but only by ME....

i gave him his first starwars toy tonight....
    he he he heeee...... yet another minion.... er, did i say that out loud?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.