main
side
curve
  1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events:

Star Wars: Andor - Disney + - 21st September

2. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FF:SA What Costumes do u have or would love to get??

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by TK1571, Oct 19, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aiel

Aiel Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 14, 2004
    [Sung to the tune of "California here I come,"] Skywalker Ranch, here I come! I'm leaving on the twentith of November for two weeks, until then I'm sticking around on my misrable existance of study and keeping my boyf's mind on his work. (which isn't really difficult, he DOES have one of the best jobs in the world.)

And I've finished my Ewok dress, finally! And I've finally gotten started on my military poncho for the Alliance costume.

I think I'll be over in America for one of the Episode III premieres, (as long as I don't break-up with my Boyf or he gets fired,) but hopefully I get there.
    ;)

2. Darth-Nash

Darth-Nash Jedi Youngling

Oct 20, 2004
    i dont have any costumes. But i would like a jedi robe costume.

3. Quinten_JarVos

Quinten_JarVos Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 18, 2004
    Hmmm Costumes

Well i have a few

13th Century Medieval Peasent
    15th Century Middle class
    full body armor for 13th century knight
    two cloaks, one like the emperors just not wooly
    and the second one more like a poncho than anything

SW ones I want
    I want a Sith Kotor costume
    I want a Imperial Officers Costume
    and of course standard Jedi Robes :)

4. evil-incarnate

evil-incarnate Jedi Youngling star 7

Jun 30, 2004
    I'm disappointed that i'll be seeing Ep.3 alone cos all my friends decided that it would be better seeing it somewhere else in the world rather than back here in good old SA. SHAME ON YOU ALL !

5. Adalia-Durron

Adalia-Durron WNU/Costume/Props/EUC Mod. star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jun 3, 2003
    LOL!! Good to see you back evil missed you!

I believe Darth Wombat as you called him and Dave Jedi along with Darth Meanders will still be in Adelaide for EP III ;) ;)

6. TK1571

TK1571 Jedi Knight star 5

Sep 10, 2003
    Yeah..... Welcome Back :)

why am i thinking of the TV show Welcome back Kotter tune!!!

7. Aiel

Oct 14, 2004
    Guess who talked to the Rick Mcallum yesterday? :D Me! My boyfriend put him on speaker-phone and he told me a little about the dress designs for Padme's Episode III costumes.

I couldn't believe it was actually him, and he said he was looking forward to meeting me at SR, because apparently I'm the first serious girlfriend my boyf's had and they're always teasing him about his "Aussie Miss." [face_laugh]

This is seriously too good to be true people, Rick Mcallum and ILM are teasing my boyf about little ol' me. [face_blush]

My other Leia's costume's almost done, I'm not to happy about the poncho though, I think it came out too dark.

8. Darth_Meanders

Darth_Meanders Jedi Master star 5

May 23, 2004
    Sounds pretty exciting Aiel. I wouldn't mind visiting SR either - do you need some help carrying your bags? ;)

9. Aiel

Oct 14, 2004
    Well, most of my lugage carrying jobs are for my boyf, but I suppose you can carry my case full of autograph books. (A/N: Hoists it up from obscurity,) Here you go ahh--- (A/N: case breaks off from handle and starts rolling down the hill of nothingness.) Oh well, I guess your not needed. But I'll bring ya all back somthin' nice. ;)

10. Nawara-Ven

Nawara-Ven Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 19, 2004
    E-I, not everyone is going O/S or interstate for the premiere of EPIII!

some of us poor plebs who have to work for a living are actually staying instate and are hoping to go to the premiere with some fellow SW fans.

yes?

who's with me?

:D

11. Darth_Meanders

Darth_Meanders Jedi Master star 5

May 23, 2004
    I'll be there!

12. evil-incarnate

evil-incarnate Jedi Youngling star 7

Jun 30, 2004
    Please Nawara PM me with who the "f" you are. I don't like guessing. Just an old & grumpy sith these days. I'm assuming i've met you through Parsec.

13. Nawara-Ven

Sep 19, 2004
    I've just been looking at Ebay to get some costume ideas for a party I've been invited too.
    I thought I might let you all know that there are Jedi costumes on there at the moment, going for 99c US. That's pretty cheap, considering it'd cost a fair bit more to make the same quality yourself.
    Just for those who are interested.

:D

By the way, did I hear that Quinten JarVos visited Movie Maniacs recently and played with a lightsabre? :)

14. Nawara-Ven

Sep 19, 2004
    hey, ebay have heaps of costumes! but most are in the US, so maybe they'd cost a heap to get over here.

Just wondering, does anyone know where I can get some screen shots from Ep III for costuming ideas? I'd like to go in costume to the premiere, is all.

Not sure what as, so any shots would be good. :)

15. Aiel

Oct 14, 2004
    The best website I've found for costuming is:

http://www.padawansguide.com/index.shtml

They've got details on ALL of Padme's costumes, plus screen shots from Episode III, what patterns to use and even examples of some that other people have made. And they're always updating, you should check it out. It's one of my favorite places on the web.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.