main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

What costumes do you have?

Discussion in 'Archive: Philadelphia, PA' started by Scotty2Hottie, Aug 14, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scotty2Hottie

Scotty2Hottie Jedi Youngling

Aug 14, 2004
    Hi everyone!

What costume(s) do you have? What are you working on?

I have a rebel trooper that needs some work and
    I have a desert trooper costume that is 1/2 done.

2. F16WarBird

F16WarBird Jedi Youngling star 4

Aug 5, 2004
    I'm putting the finishing touches on my X-Wing costume.

I have two others that are in the works. TBA

3. Ghosts_Of_Anakin

Ghosts_Of_Anakin Jedi Knight star 6

Jul 1, 2002
    Right now it's only a TIE fighter pilot but I'd like to do Dengar and maybe an ARC trooper as well.

4. Padawan915

Padawan915 Jedi Master star 6

Oct 1, 2002
    I'm eventually going to start on my Anakin-ROTS costume. Just have to find time and money.

5. F16WarBird

Aug 5, 2004
    The ARC trooper would be sweet!

I'm finishing up my X-wing.

I'm almost ready with another one. Hint, Gary is working on the same one. Wink, wink, nudge, nudge. ;)

6. F16WarBird

Aug 5, 2004
    "I'm eventually going to start on my Anakin-ROTS costume. Just have to find time and money."

Herb,
    Weren't you gonna do a regular Jedi?

Joe

7. Padawan915

Padawan915 Jedi Master star 6

Oct 1, 2002
    No, I've always wanted to do an Anakin costume. I'm just going to make it ROTS style with it being darker.

8. DarthGyos

DarthGyos Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 23, 2001
    Count Dooku
    Scout Trooper
    Han Solo-Bespin
    TIE pilot-in the works
    Bounty Hunter-in the works

~DG~

9. F16WarBird

Aug 5, 2004
    Which BH are you doing?

There's a DP Fett on eBay. I saw it this afternoon.

10. Reaper63

Reaper63 Jedi Master star 4

Nov 17, 2002
    Gary is doing a custom bounty Hunter. Something he's been putting together for a while.

I have a Rebel Flett Trooper done
    X-Wing pilot done, but still upgrading (will be screen accurate someday, well, minus the boots :))
    I am about to finish an Imperial Gunner costume, and officially enter the 501st. (also Screen accurate, down the the placement of the pockets on the jumpsuit, ROTJ Version first {no chest armor} and eventually ANH {Chest Armor})
    And I have a custom smuggler/Arm Runner. I'm always upgrading this one, and recently decided on a few more changes, that I'll finish later.

When the Imp Gunner Costume is done, I'll also use that Jumpsuit to do a Spec Ops X-Wing pilot (Black Jumpsuit, X-Wing gear)

Non Star Wars, I have a Recondo Costume, from the Real American Hero Line of GI Joes

And a Stargate Gateroom Reaction team costume.

Working on a Battlestar Galactica Warrior costume,

And a Farscape Peacekeeper Commando Costume as well.

11. F16WarBird

Aug 5, 2004
    I just saw an imp gunner helmet on eBay. I was tempted but decided to hold off.

I'm sewing my flak vest now. Andres said he'd hook me up with the webbing. I've got a pretty cool idea regarding the uniform. I'll PM you when I'm at 100%.

I have a black flight suit, a desert, and and OD. Now I have to get a blue one for Zippy's squadron. So many flight suits, so little flying. lol

Are you doing the colonial warror costume? If so, I just was a thread on SG that "Pappy" had shown his screen accurate boots for that, which seems to be the most difficult to replicate.

The peacekeeper commando would be really cool. Even cooler is if you get a couple more people to do it, ala storm troopers.

12. Reaper63

Reaper63 Jedi Master star 4

Nov 17, 2002
    Yeah, I'm doing the Colonial warrior. but for now, I'm going to use a Close-but-not-quiet Set of Motocross boots for the costume. I already picked them up and took off all the Brand info. It's almost impossiblke to find Big sizes in the classic Boots, and I'mn not ready to spend $300 for not Exact Repros. Oh well.

As for the Farscape Costume, I would love to get others to do it as well. I know Rich, CO of the ECG has a Criton costume. But it seems Scapers are a little more elusive to tie down then TKs so I'll just see what happens as the Mini Series comes closer.

I do have a kick butt Season 3-4 Holster to use witht he costume though. And I know people working on season 1-2 holsters. We shall see.

I am very seriously thinking about joining Zippy's Squadron as well. But haven't committed yet.

And yeah, I saw the Gunner Helmet on Ebay as well, but I already paid for mine, lol, figures, doesn't it lol.

13. hippyboy111

hippyboy111 Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 18, 2004
    about half done with an ANH vader costume. should be 'done' sometime in october....hopefully

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.