What countries have you visited?

Discussion in 'Big Brother House' started by Dark_Lord_Erik, Jul 14, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dark_Lord_Erik Manager Emeritus

star 5
    I was just wondering what countries you have been to.

Also, do you have any plans to travel anywhere?
  2. Debo Force Ghost

star 5
    I have been to England, the US, Germany, Belgium, France, and the Czech Republic.

And I'm going to Australia October 25th, for the first time.
  3. Dark_Lord_Erik Manager Emeritus

star 5
    You've traveled quite a bit.

I've been to Canada, France and Switzerland.

I would love to go to England and Austrailia someday. Right now I don't have the funds to pay for overseas trips. I also would like to go back to France. Paris is one of the most beautiful cities that I've ever been to.

4. deltron_zero Force Ghost

star 6
    just the U.S. and canada for me. i have travelled quite a bit in the U.S though, been to hawaii, up and down the east and west coast, the midwest, the south, you name it. my wife and i would love to go to europe some day when our kids are a bit older and we actually have a little money.
  5. JediSenoj451 Jedi Master

star 4
    England, France, Greece, and Canada for me. I've also traveled a lot all over the U.S. :)

One day I would love to go to Japan. :D

~*Senoj*~
  6. Jjanda_Solo Force Ghost

star 5
    The US and Canada. Exciting, eh?

But wait, there's more! I haven't been to any foreign countries beyond that, but I have been to the US territories of Puerto Rico and St. John, USVI, which are a little exotic, and I have been to all 50 states of the US, so that's something, isn't it? And I have a life goal to at least travel to every continent (not counting Antarctica, or at least maybe not). I like traveling, and when I'm out on my own and have made some money I'll probably do a lot of it (or at least a lot more than I've done).

EDIT: Well, okay, technically I haven't visited the US, I've lived here all my life, but on the other hand I guess I have visited other parts of it, so I guess I have. I dunno. :p
  7. Jedi Speewwy Force Ghost

star 5
    I've been all over the west coast of the US and to all the states in between here and Texas. I've also been to Canada, Mexico, and Argentina. When I was small my family actually moved to Argentina and lived there for about 6 months but then my parents moved back here and split up.
  8. Silmarillion Manager Emerita/Ex RSA

star 6
    I've only travelled to the US, but I have travelled extensively through Australia.
  9. B'omarr Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Well, technically I've been to Mexico and Canada, although my visits to both were pretty short. When I went to Canada, I visited Toronto, just to say I've been there. When I went to Mexico, it was to go to a bar in Ciudad Juarez, since I was staying in El Paso, Texas.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.