main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Mary What county you are in?

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Fipe_Naz-mero, Jul 9, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthSapient

DarthSapient Jedi Youngling star 10

Jun 26, 2001
    JORJ_CARDAS, you are now a part of the tribe. :)

2. JORJ_CARDAS

JORJ_CARDAS Jedi Padawan star 4

May 7, 2002
    Thanks DS. So are you actually part of MD Fan Force or just the mod for this thread? If you are in MD, nice to know a local is in charge of the Cantina. :D [face_laugh]

3. DarthSapient

Jun 26, 2001
    I live in Harford County and have been there almost my whole life. Before that, I grew up in White Marsh. I'm moving in a few weeks to Bel Air hopefully into my last house. When I found this part of the Fan Force, our MD forum was dead. Luke_Starkiller and I started posting in it daily and resurrected it. I added a link to it in my signature and it slowly started growing. Due to being married, a two year old, weekend family commitments, and another on the way I have yet to make a meeting. I do plan on it though.

4. MuttandSolo

MuttandSolo Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 1, 2002
    Yes, our fearless founding father who remains but a ghost to the MDFF.

You could take a theological approach to this and ask if DS is some sort of god, but its against his programming to impersonate a deity.

5. DarthSapient

Jun 26, 2001
    I'm just a regular guy who slacks off at work and gets paid well to do so. I posted alot in the movie forums, I got sent a PM asking if I wanted to be a mod and I said yes. Average guy, yes. God, no.

6. JORJ_CARDAS

May 7, 2002
    With all due respect DS, I too am married with one, and one on the way. Gov job that I am fortunate enough to be able keep up with, so that it enables me to post here and there.

Of course Bel Air is a bit farther from Annapolis then North Beach so I can understand the reservations. Drive time alone is 2 1/2 round trip isn't it? Hypocritical for me to joke and judge, I'm only 30min outside of Annapolis proper.

7. Mogook

Mogook Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 14, 2001
    Welcome JORJ_CARDAS!

Hey Sapient, the forum didn't start picking up until I started posting. ;) Honestly though, it looks like you, Luke, me, Isbeth, Motterman, and Eva_Pilot04 were there in the beginning.

8. MuttandSolo

Feb 1, 2002
    Hey I joined up at the first meeting! I've been here for awhile now too.

9. DarthSapient

Jun 26, 2001
    All that matters here is that I love you all. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

10. Mogook

Nov 14, 2001
    No, of course not.

11. DRK_HLMT

DRK_HLMT Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 7, 2001
    Hey, I was there at the beginning too!! :D

I missed meeting number one, but was at number two and so on. I think I've only missed two meetings all together. So gimme a cane and some Metamucil so I can qualify as an oldbie too!

And you kids get off my lawn!!!! :mad:

12. DarthSapient

Jun 26, 2001
    Just for that, I'm going to let my dog take care of its needs near your mailbox and in your flower garden.

13. DRK_HLMT

DRK_HLMT Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 7, 2001
    Triumph - Your flower garden is very pretty (for me to poop on!)

14. DarthMaulchael

DarthMaulchael Jedi Youngling

Oct 1, 2002
    anne arundel

15. Isbeth

Isbeth Jedi Master star 4

Aug 28, 2001
    Sapient is a Sith and you know about them! He may have been at a meeting or two and we just didn't realize it. "The dark side is hard to see, ya know...."

Speaking of Luke, Mott and Eva and you guys forgot Derth (How can you forget the whipped cream queen?!?) I don't know about you, but I really miss them! We need to plan something special for our first year anniversary in February and maybe send them PM's to show up. Maybe we should start planning now since it takes us so long to get our collective asses in gear...... :D

16. MuttandSolo

Feb 1, 2002
    I hope you were referring to burros, Isbeth. Otherwise you could be accused of swearing!

17. One-with-the-Force

One-with-the-Force Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 16, 2002
    I'm in Montgomery.

18. DarthSapient

Jun 26, 2001
    Updated the first page. :)

19. JORJ_CARDAS

May 7, 2002
    Woohoo, Calvert Represented on Page 1. :D

20. BigBroadcastah

BigBroadcastah Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 24, 2002
    Me, Mogook and one other dude were the only ones on time for the first meeting. So if Mogook could remind me who the guy with the Jede Academy shirt on was, then we would know who the three original members were. Suckaaaaaaaaaaaa!!

21. Mogook

Nov 14, 2001
    It was Motterman I think. But by "in the beginning" I meant before any meetings. I went to the last page of this forum and read some of the first threads ever started in here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.