main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

What cue/theme do you wish was included in the Star Wars soundtracks?.

Discussion in 'Star Wars And Film Music' started by King Terak, Sep 11, 2013.

1. King Terak

King Terak Jedi Knight star 1

Nov 22, 2012
    For me, it would be Making Contact/Dreams from Episode II. I loved the Soft, yet impending doom feel of it when I heard it in the movie.

mes520 likes this.
  2. Ingram_I

Ingram_I Force Ghost star 5

Sep 7, 2012
    The official soundtrack released for Episode II is something of a debacle as is. I can think of numerous cues from the film that I would love to have for home listening. Everything for the OT has since been released proper, along with Episode I. The latter two prequels, however, have been left in short shrift.

3. Mr. K

Mr. K Moderator Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 23, 1999
    I would debate strongly that Episode I's complete score has NOT been released properly, but there's many a thread where that's been hashed out.

There is so much really great material absent from the AOTC soundtrack. But the real disappointment for me is the incredible cues not included for ROTS's release. ROTS is a JW masterpiece. It's hard to see it with the bulk of the score's most powerful cues unrepresented, but it is truly a masterwork. The soundtrack album, unfortunately, gives off the impression of redundancy. The score as a whole work is amazing. We'll have to settle on video game rips for now. :(