1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events: Supanova: Melbourne (10th-12th April), Gold Coast (17th-19th April)

Oz Comic Con: Perth (11th-12 April), Adelaide (18th-19th April)

FF:WA What day for Fan Film meeting

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by Shadow_of_Evil, Dec 11, 2002.

?

What day for Fan Film meeting

Poll closed Mar 24, 2012.
Jan 11th 6 vote(s) 85.7%
Jan 12th 1 vote(s) 14.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shadow_of_Evil Jedi Youngling

star 6
  2. Shadow_of_Evil Jedi Youngling

star 6
    Okay doky! Saint Heart i thought i would create this poll to keep track of the votes...... if there is any problem with the poll PM me and i'll lock it

For more details on the meeting either PM SainHeart or me.... better to contact Saintheart cause its his film
  3. Saintheart Chosen One

star 6
    No worries maaate... :D

I personally would prefer Saturday January 11. (Dingbat's PM'ed me to say the same date is cool.)
  4. soneil Jedi Master

star 4
    I'm not sure if I'll be much help but I wouldn't mind coming along for the fun of it - as long as it's the Saturday. ;)
  5. Master_Kaustin Jedi Knight

star 3
    As long as work permits.. Ill be there on either day...!
    :)
  6. SoulKrusher Jedi Master

star 4
    Count me in, either day fro me, I spend my weekends washing my car now SO I NEED ACTION! :)

Voted.
  7. MariaLuna Jedi Knight

star 1
    I voted for Saturday.
  8. Saintheart Chosen One

star 6
    Right: it would appear, by popular acclamation (or at least the votes cast and the folks who've got back to me by PM or email), that the date of the first fan film meeting will be Saturday, 11 January 2003.

So that's the date I'll be putting down. :D I will repost closer to the time as well.

Next step: we have to sort out a nice central location for the meeting, and a time. I'm thinking around 2:00 p.m. on the day, and maybe a coffee shop somewhere...any suggestions? (I'm not set in stone on the location; if someone's got a better idea, sing out.)

A copy of this post has also gone to the "New Fan Film going into preproduction" thread, just to cover the bases. Which begs one more question: would folks prefer to stick with the initial thread, or should I lock the old one and start an 'Official "Home" Fan Film Production Thread' for all news relating to the fan film?
  9. Saintheart Chosen One

star 6
    Shadow_of_Evil, can you lock this thread down? I think we've got a date, so I've decided to go ahead and start the official production thread...

Cheers,
    Saintheart
  10. Stinky_jawa Jedi Master

star 4
    *waits for SoE to say the word..*
  11. Shadow_of_Evil Jedi Youngling

star 6
    THREAD LOCKED... wait... how the hell do i lock this!!!! oh well......

nevermind... no more posting in this thread please!!!!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.