main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Roch, NY What day/weekend should we do a Hardware Lightsaber building workshop?

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by lgtsbr, Aug 5, 2003.

?

What day/weekend should we do a Hardware Lightsaber building workshop?

Poll closed Aug 12, 2003.
  1. Saturday August 16th

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Saturday August 23rd

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Sunday August 24th

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Saturday August 30th

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  5. Saturday September 6th

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Sunday September 7th

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Saturday September 13th

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Sunday September 14th

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Saturday September 20th

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. Other - please specify a date below

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lgtsbr

lgtsbr Jedi Master star 4

Nov 4, 2002
  2. lgtsbr

lgtsbr Jedi Master star 4

Nov 4, 2002
    Hi everyone

I promised I would put up a poll on either a Lightsaber building workshop or a belt workshop as soon as I could so here it is. The voting from the meeting sign in sheet turned out 5 for Lightsaber workshop, 1 for EL Lightsaber workshop, and 1 Bounty Hunter (Boo Jedi).

Here is the tentative schedule on costume making till the Grape & Wine Festival. This only pertains to Jedi/Sith because those are all that I have been approached on, but the schedule can/will be altered for other costumes that you may want to work on, just let us know. I know Jeff has some interest in a Han Solo Costume, not sure about any others:

Aug 3 ? Jedi/Sith Inner Tunics ? Matt?s inner tunic is done and Chris?s inner tunic is being worked on by our resident costume master Katie.
    Aug 10 - Club Picnic at Dave and Nik's
    Aug 17 ? Jedi/Sith Outer Tunics
    Aug 31 ? Jedi/Sith Tabbards/Obi?s (sash?)
    Sept 14 ? Invite to picnic in Buffalo??? ? need input on this cause we may need this time to finish up costumes.
    Sept 27 ? Grape & Wine Festival
    Sept 28 ? Regular Meeting

Now remember that the above schedule is tentative and will probably need to be adjusted. The poll in the above post is for off meeting weekends so that we can spend the day working on the Lightsaber workshop. Basically whichever day gets the most votes wins.

Everyone who is planning to build a Lightsaber please be sure to bring your ideas to a meeting before the workshop. The reason I say this is that some materials need to be purchased in a large quantity and the cost could be split between a few people.

I believe that Ryan has some extra copper pipe for sale (1? outside diameter) and Adri has some black PVC (Adri is this right?) for sale from a custom saber that she did. So if either interests you please feel free to post here or contact them via PM to arrange to get the materials you are interested in.

If you have a different date in mind, please feel free to post it. I am flexible with times so if you can?t make it to any of the dates above let me know so I can help you out ;).

Dave

3. Lando-ROTJ

Lando-ROTJ Jedi Youngling

Apr 27, 2003
    opppss i picked the wrong date. I was aiming for sat. the 24th

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.